Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Posty McPostsALot
Default Glory Proving (Battlegrounds RP challenge) [Rated M for Mature]   #1  
Funkduder checked through his weapons for the third time as he waited for Orekido to announce his match. They were already in place, but he wanted to find a way to pass the time. He checked the images on the plasma again as it went through the continuous loop for newcomers:

The area in which you will fight in shall be a ring of three hundred feet in circumfrance. A iron cage will be placed atop extending to the cieling, forty feet up. You fight in a no limit/no bearings match. All forms of combat and all weapons are allowed. The victor is decided when his opponent either yields or can no longer do battle. Your health will be in no danger as healers and state of the art medical technology are on standbye. We wish you good fortune that you may bring honor to yourself, and to your people.

"The Knights..." thought Funkduder, but this tourney was also a bit more personal than the weight of chaos. "And for the Apostles..."

He gathered his things, confident that all he has learned and every bit of preperation for this moment would be able to be put to use in his quest for vengence. "Remember, this is only a passing point..."

Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by the Proving Master, Orekido of the House of Harrowmount:

"This is a Glory Proving fought under the eyes of the paragons of this realm. Funkduder will face Pink Pantzer." He puased so that both names are emphasized equally and clearly.
"The challangers of this contest may or may not be honored to face either the deathless titaness, Asura or the infamous war veteran, Hermes. Bring honor to your people, challangers, and make your regards. When I give the word, you shall begin.

"Don't take this personally, but I need to move on to the next fight," Funkduder said to his opponent. He drew his sword and activated the interdiction badge on his wrist. A large round shield grew out and was at the ready along with his sword as he waited for the word.
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 07:22 PM  
Rainbows and stuff
Pinkie stood there across from Funk. She had found out who her opponent was merely seconds away from the match. "So..." She began "We fight for the same cause and yet in the end we are still pitted against each other for the sake of glory" Pinkie said in a regretful tone. She then with drew her double swords from the holsters upon her back. Drawing them over her head. She moved her left leg behind her and gave a bend to her knee. One sword was raised in front of her the blade a hairs width from her nose as she placed the other under her right arm that now lay behind her back.

"I am sorry my friend" Pinkie said as he battle stance was complete, crouched low like a panther on the hunt "But it is my dream to fight the one they name Hermes" She said to him with a voice of malice. "So if that means I must maim or kill a friend to get there..." Pinkie said before lowering her head to peer over the edge of her blade she gave a wicked smile "Then it shall be done"

"CHALLENGERS" The announcer began "Swords at the ready" He said "On my mark you shall start! I want a good match. Give your opponent all that you have and remember your fighting for the glory of not only your self for the queen!" With that the crowd around the arena gave a wild scream. "And GO!"

With that pinkie made the first move. Starting with a jont she made her way to funk. When she was able to her sword was raised in the air and she brought her right hand down in a fearsome swing aiming to strike upon his chest.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Last edited by Pinkie; 08-02-2011 at 01:31 AM.
Old Posted 08-02-2011, 01:25 AM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #3  
As soon as the word was given, he changed his stance, standing sidesways in order to let his shield be the front line of his one man assault. He saw the sword at his left raised, poised to strike for only a brief moment as his let instincts from hard training devise his tactics.
He began to move to his right, moving his shield to block the sword by changing the course of the strike. He swung horizontally, moving with his legs to follow his shield's momentum.
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 12:03 AM  
Rainbows and stuff
Pinkies sword clashed into funks shield and her arm vibrated with the sheer force of not only her strike but his strike back. Funk pushed her with his shield his sword soon fallowing. Fallowing the flow of the moment Pinkie allowed her self to be pushed back, only inquiring a slight laceration where funks sword connected with his sword. The stinging sensation emanating from her leg almost drew her attention away from the battle...almost.

Landing on her two feet with a little slide at the end Pinkie pushed off fast for there was no time to waist! Running as soon as her legs would work she found herself in front of funk. Pinkie smiled as she kicked out with her legs aiming at his as her sword came from the left side hoping for contact.
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 12:55 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #5  
It worked better than he thought as the pantzer was pushed back a few yards. He gave chase, but the look that he saw in his opponent's face signaled him before the sword that hung out at Pink's side sweeped at his legs.
So he jumped, as the sole of his shoe was cut out from under him, exposing wires technolgy that hinted a little trick, or some more gear... "And there goes the boots. I won't be able to make that jump as easily, now." he said as landed in a crouch. Hitting the release on his boots, he jumped back, putting himself against the wall with a shield in front of him as the chemicals that made the mechanism run began to mix, and the boots exploded.
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 06:54 PM  
Rainbows and stuff
Pink smiled as the sole of his boot sliced so easily like a hot knife through butter. Her frown dissipated how ever when the crackle of small cut wires brought her attention to the now empty boots in front of her. Looking up just as Funk made it to the wall Pink jumped back...but not soon enough. Catching the tale of the explosion sent her in a smoking mess four to five yards back.

Landing on her ass, knees curled to her chest and her swords and arms covering her head pink gasped as he back collided with the arena wall. Lowering her smoking swords Pink looked up to see a smile upon Funks face. Standing she brushed her shoulder off for it had remnants of boot on it then turned her attention back to Funk. "I knew there was more to you then meets the eye" Pink said lewdly over the roaring crowd of eager on-lookers.

"But now...its my turn" Pinkie said in a lot lower voice as she started walking towards Funk. Soon that walk turned to a jont, that jont to a sprint, and finally that sprint into a run. Using up turned rocks from the explosion Pinkie jumped into the air bringing down her right leg. With a tap from her other foot to the back of the shoe triggered a mechanism that released a hidden blade from the toe of her boot. One small arch of her foot and the blade was aimed to do some damage to his shielded arm.
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 12:49 AM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #7  
Funkduder nearly laughed as Pink landed on the floor, being flung back from the explosion. Although he couldn't have made anymore ariel easily, the crowd was loving this fight. He stood from his crouch as he raised his sword to the crowd, pumping them up for more action as Pink recovered and began to walk towards him...and then jont towards him... and then run towards him and jump up, using the rocks around the field.
"So I lose the boots and automatically, she takes the advantage by going to the air. Great!"
He dived out of the way of the kick, but not before the blade pierced the shield and cut into the mechanics. It grew three time heavier and he had to drop it in order to stand properly. Burn marks could be seen on his shield arm as he shook it out and raised his sword in front of him like a fencer. His burnt shield arm fiddled with the four hoses connecting to packets of blood on his back as he plugged them into his viens like he practiced. He then cut a deep cut into his shield arm as he felt his blood boil, floating in the air, and his eyes turn red. He sheathed his sword and pulled out a long-chained flail, hopping back to his edge of the ring.
"Five minutes," he said aloud.
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 06:11 PM  
Rainbows and stuff
"So...." Pinkie said as she watched everything in front of her take place "What are you..." Pinkie said as she glanced upon the; creature in front of her. "Explain your self!" She said to funk over the roar of the people around them "No...fine I will make you!" Pinkie all but screamed as she ran her way towards funk. 'There is nothing more that I can do....I really was hoping that it didnt turn out to be this way but I guess there is no choice' Pink thought to herself as she was a little more then halfway to Funk.

"Stage one...RELEASE!" Pink said as she jumped into the air in front of Funk. As soon as the last word left her mouth a huge gust of wind picked up and flew past her. Arching her back pink cracked her neck as two dusty slate blue and silver horns produced from her head. Curling at the tip they came down and around her ear. Pinkies finger nails grew to that of claws as silver blue scales came to the for front of her face coming from her hair line to under her eyes to continue down her neck.

Opening her now silver dragonic eyes she chuckled as she came back down with both swords drawn in a grip of steal. Landing on the ground she pushed up off the ground with devastating force as soon as she connected. Swords aimed for his gut she laughed as she was almost there.
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 06:38 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #9  
"What am I? What am I???" he chuckled and was soon laughing as his voice grew to the point where the cheering stopped, and everyone was equally disturbed by his laugh except Pink, who grew horns and charged, blades flashing. The flail moved with its own conscious, blocking the initial strike as his shield arm drew the sword, despite it being on the same side as his arm. He extended it to his side, cutting part of the cage and the crowd began to flee as blood from his arm coated the chain of the flail and the sword. "I am the Knight of Wrath, and by that honor, you will perish in the name of vengence." He pointed his sword forward at such speed that blood flew off of the sword and touched a tip of Pink's hair. It singed.
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 07:26 PM  
Rainbows and stuff
Pinkie meerly chuckled at him. Soon that chuckle turned into a full out blowen laugh. The smell of singed hair didnt go unnoticed as she looked back at him with an evil glint "Thats great!" She said bringing forward the peice of hair that was now smoking "Ready for my trick?" She said as she tilted her head. Bringing her sword forward her eyes began to glow a fearsome steal blue. Just then frost began to build along her blade like a plague. Forming spikes she withdrew her right blade back and over her left shoulder. Flinging it out she yelled "NOW PARISH!" As the words left her lips so did the ice from her sword, heading towards funk in a fury of icey knives one was bound to hit.
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 07:34 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #11  
Funkduder dodged right as one of the icy spikes cut at his face and his legs and as he weaved through, one got caught in his shield arm, immediately being heated by the blood. He smirked, expecting the ice to melt as he swung forward using the flail and it honed onto her by the will of his blood. He left his blade out in front of him, defending himself agianst anymore of the ice that she could have thrown.
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 07:55 PM  
Rainbows and stuff
Giving a smirk Pinkie jumped backwards landing on her hands just missing the flail as it skimmed past her. Pushing off from her hands she peered at Funk mid air as she was upside down "STAGE TWO...RELEASE!" Pink said again and an other gust of wind came forth. Along with the wind came a long slender tail from her lower back growing in length and width. Silver on its underside with slate blue scales covering the top and a balled end that soon produced icey spikes. The blades that rested upon her back now shifted out to create the base of wings that would fill out in the next stage.

Pinks skin changed from a golden tan to a light grey blue and she smirked "I call upon the element ice!" Pink said as she landed to the ground. As soon as she touched the sandy ripped apart feild ice flew out from under her, covering the ground in slippery satisfaction. Breathing a sigh pink saw her breath in a cloud of smoke "Ready for me?" She asked before she took off with such speed if you blinked you would miss her.

Soon she was in front of Funk. Claws at the ready she slashed downward with a twisting motion hoping to catch him with either her sharp icey claws or her now spiked tail of death!
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 09:33 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #13  
Funkduder squinted as the gust of wind came towards him, but he did not blink, expecting another icy spike to hit his heart or blade, depending on his reaction time. Instead, the monstrously icy opponent evolved and than charged him in primal fury. She was fast, but expecting an arrow of ice kept him more than prepared for her charge. He stepped closer to her as she appeared, slashing upwards at her clawing arm with the intention to cutting it clean off, and he pulled back on the flail with his other hand, knowing that the blood on the chain could stop the momentum if she got away. His plan seemed fool-proof.

((Given the opportunity, I just couldn't have resisted ^^'))
Old Posted 08-08-2011, 03:48 AM  
Rainbows and stuff
Pink gave a growl as her eyes squinted as she peered at Funk "You think its so easy" She said in a light tone with the slightest tilt of her head. Seeing him bring his arm forward she changed her tactics a little. As Pink brought her arm down she pierced her palm with her claws. As Pink removed her claws her blood began to flow. Coming out it ran down her hand and her arm to create a fast quick shield. She knew that the shield wouldn't take all the damage out of the attack but it would lessen it greatly. Taking the blow to her arm she smiled and fell backwards landing on the icey field and sliding some watching the flail inch very close towards Funk's chest. If he escaped his own attack untouched he was truly a master.
Old Posted 08-08-2011, 01:06 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #15  
"Another blood fighter??" He slashed Pink back, knocking her out of the flails momentum. He was shocked enough that he forgot to stop the flail with his blood and dove out of the way as the flail nicked his shoulder, dislocating it, and sending him to the ground. As he got up, he relocated his shoulder using his other arm with a wince. Checking his medical status, he knew that using the blood any longer could be fatal. He was vengeful, but not reckless. He'd have to work with the remain blood he had in order to buy enough time to patch himself up.
"It's a great day to be human, ain't it? Although, I couldn't really call myself too human anymore," he called out while pulling out a vial. It looked invisible to the naked eye, but as he opened it and poured the invisible contents onto his arm, nanobots worked to repair his arm. He needed to buy one minute to fully heal it.
Hitting a button on the handle of the flail, its chain retracted, and after in became a simple mace he tossed to the side, and focused both hands on his sword, taking a defensive position. "What are you, anyhow?"
Old Posted 08-08-2011, 03:58 PM  
Rainbows and stuff
Pink watched him do everything with an interested look and tilt to her head. "So...after all this time huh....finally a good fight?" She said happily as she brought her hands up in front of her face. "A sword fight...just up my ally" With that Pinks nails grew and merged together to create a sort icy blade on each hand. "What am I you ask?" She said lowering her arms. "I am just your simple Ascent Arco" She said before charging forward at lighting speed. Using her speed to her advantage she began attacking left and right.
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 12:08 AM  
Closed Thread