Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

More Magic
Default Just wanted to express...   #1  
... my appreciation regarding the current event :).

Making it possible to obtain the event currency with the help of the games was a fantastic idea! I for one, absolutely love it :3.

Though, I was surprised that the Toamna River one gave out items as well. Needless to say now I'm wondering ow many items there are in it, as well as if the items are new (I think they are).

But overall this seems to be a lovely event right now and I can't wait to get the glorious, breath-taking event background in the event shop. They are just simply marvelous.
Old Posted 11-05-2014, 06:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
I have to agree with Areishia. I am enjoying this event very much. Thank you everyone who put it on.

As one aside, the Lost Souls game is nearly impossible to play on my iPad. (Or it could just be me.)

I've got my pink hair and I'm ready to go!
Old Posted 11-05-2014, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Default   #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeladim View Post
I have to agree with Areishia. I am enjoying this event very much. Thank you everyone who put it on.

As one aside, the Lost Souls game is nearly impossible to play on my iPad. (Or it could just be me.)

Really? I would have actually though it would have been easier then with a mouse. But, then again, I also never used an iPad myself so, I really wouldn't know ^^;.

I hope you manage to get as many points as you need :3.
Old Posted 11-05-2014, 02:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
I have so far found 4 items in the river...

And true, the Lost Souls game is more difficult on a touchpad (Laptop Mousepad/Ipad/Smartphone). Makes some sense - wrist movement vs fingers.

That said, I'd like to applaud the programmer and pixel designers/artists.

Also, interesting chapter update :)
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 11-05-2014, 03:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #5  
Most of the items are recolors that you are getting from the river but still cool none the less.

Use a touch pen for the iPad, it should help a bit has for me.
Old Posted 11-05-2014, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
A touch pen might help. What I'm finding with the touchscreen is the souls have a very small touch area so if you don't hit it right on, they fly by. I played 3 games last night and got scores of 3, 4 and 7. I guess I was getting better at it but winning 20 AU was a real let down.

Old Posted 11-05-2014, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #7  
I don't think we've put specific effort into supporting touch interfaces, so if it works or not is sort of a factor of how the browser treats converting taps into clicks. I could probably tighten it up with some effort, if enough people think that tablet play is important.

And yes, for Toamna River, two of the items it gives out are recolors of older items, and one is all-new. (It also has a small chance to give you a random common out of the shops.)
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-05-2014, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
What a gorgeous event and how much fun! I am really loving it so far. Also hoping the event pulls in some fresh faces as well. I'll have to investigate the story behind it a bit more when I wake up tomorrow! I can't wait!
Old Posted 11-06-2014, 03:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #9  
No need for me Coda. I just think the souls move so fast that my iPad processor doesn't refresh fast enough to capture them. I have lots of problems with non-app games and flash doesn't play at all.

I'm doing just fine with the time I do get to play that I don't need extra.

Old Posted 11-06-2014, 12:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Thank you everyone for putting on this event! I love it! (mainly because it doesn't demand my attention all day long unlike other sites) I really need to stop playing the river game though as I think I've now managed to get 16 memory vessals ^_^;;

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 11-06-2014, 02:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeladim View Post
No need for me Coda. I just think the souls move so fast that my iPad processor doesn't refresh fast enough to capture them. I have lots of problems with non-app games and flash doesn't play at all.

I'm doing just fine with the time I do get to play that I don't need extra.

I have an iPad 1, and I use it for testing my own web games. >.> This really shouldn't be too complicated for that, and I've written stuff that's a lot more resource-intensive that works fine, although I didn't actually WRITE this one myself, so I don't know how it's put together. (It can even run Gravity Runner, and that makes my LAPTOP run hot!)
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-06-2014, 02:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
I'm glad to hear you guys are enjoying it. That's the best response we could hope for about any event. :3

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 11-06-2014, 06:32 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #13  
Well, "oh my gawd, I love this event so much that I'm going to donate $100 to Tris and send that super awesome Galla stickers!" would be a little better.

Old Posted 11-06-2014, 06:37 PM Reply With Quote