Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default   #161  
Holden smiled when Solomon said that. "That's good." You know I'm sure my clothes would fit you if you want some fresh clothes." Holden said putting his shirt on. He started humming.
Alicia reached the third floor. "He has calmed down a lot since last night." Alicia said walking to the door.
"That's good." Steven said trying to figure out how to tell Holden.
Alicia grabbed the room key out of her pocket. She put it in the door and opened it.

"Hey dad." Holden said with a bright smile.
"Hi Holden." Steven said with a little smile.
"What's wrong dad?" Holden asked looking sad.
"Well." Steven said walking into the room. "Um your mother past away this morning." Steven said looking down at the ground.
"Wait what? How?" Holden asked looking at Solomon.
"She had a brain aneurysm." Steven said blankly.
"It's not the way I wanted her to die. But at least its over." Holden said zipping up his suitcase.

"You are ok with her being dead?" Steven asked shocked.
"Yes dad I am. She abused me for fifteen years. Do you wanna know what she hit me with to put me into that coma for two weeks?" Holden asked crossing his arms.
"Yes but how could you be so cold about it? I'm glad she wont be able to hurt you anymore." Steven said still shocked.
"She hit me with a hammer dad. I'm not being cold about it, I'm sure my mind will process that when its ready to." Holden said looking his dad dead in the eyes.
"A hammer? Oh my god." Steven said angry now. "You are right your brain will process it when it wants, but I'm never gonna forgive her for what she did to you." Steven said as he walked up to Holden and gave him a hug.
"It's ok dad, I'm fine now." Holden said returning the hug.
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Solomon remained the the doorway of the bathroom, leaning on the door jam. He was silent as Steve told Holden the news. He had a feeling that Holden knew that Solomon was involved, "Alicia..I'm concerned. I mean, I understand Holden hates his mother, but still..she was still his mother. I can't find any sense of grief or remorse in him."
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #163  
"He will trust me, I've known him for twelve years. He doesn't always feel things right away." She said looking at Solomon. "To answer what your thinking he feels you did something." She said looking at Holden.
"I'm gonna go, I need to get the funeral together." Steven said letting go of Holden.
"Ok dad, oh ya we are leaving for England this afternoon." Holden said with a smile.
"Ok." Steven said with a blank expression on his face as he left the room.

"Holden, how dare you do that to him?" Alicia said walking up to him.
"What do you mean?" Holden asked confused.
"You just fucking blew him off." She said pointing at the door.
"No I didn't, I'm sorry that she's dead but I'm also glad." Holden said surprised Alicia swore.
"I can't believe you Holden. I just..." She could finish her sentence she was to angry. "I'm going to go and get my stuff, I hope you feel something when I get back." She said as she teleported to her room.
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 11:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Solomon shoved his hands in his pockets, "I was hoping to be gone before your father came to tell you the news..." He sighed, "You should attend the funeral Holden...She may have been..evil, but nonetheless she is still your mother." "I know he knows..."

He glanced to where Alicia was standing moments ago, "But I won't make you. You're almost 21, you can make your own decisions, but it would be nice; for appearances." He ran his hand through his still partially wet hair, "If you'd rather just leave and forget about it, then that's fine as well." He knew Alicia would be upset if he didn't convince Holden to go, but he just wanted to get to the other side of the world. Away from Jaclynn and her range of power.
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #165  
Holden sighed. "I don't know I need to think. Will you let me paint you?" Holden asked grabbing his easel and setting it in front of the bed. "Please." Holden said with a smile.
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Solomon smiled weakly, but sat down close to Holden, "I suppose. We've got a few hours to kill." He put his hands neatly in his lap sitting perfectly still.
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 11:43 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #167  
Holden looked to Solomon and then back to the canvas. After two hours of silence he looked at Solomon. "You really paint well." Holden said with a smile. He turned the easel around so Solomon could see it. "What do you think?" Holden asked tilting his head. "To answer you question, I will go to her funeral, but we are going to England. I will buy my own ticket back and to. Just be at the airport to pick me up." Holden said with a smile.

Alicia reappeared. "Well at least you did feel some grief." She said dropping her bags.
"You should know by now I need to think about a lot of things." Holden said with a smile.
She walked over by Solomon, "Wait are you smiling? This is not good its gonna rain fire soon." Alicia said with a huge laugh. "I'm just kidding Solomon, you look very handsome." She said placing a kiss on his cheek.
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Solomon smiled at the portrait, "It helps that I have an amazing artist painting me. I will fly over today to set everything up and stock my house with food. Alicia will bring you over after the funeral, if that's alright?" He looked to Alicia grabbing his cheek in surprise, "I never said your lips could touch my face..or any of me for that matter. Keep those things to yourself." He smiled a bit and stood, stretching his legs bit. "It's just about Noon, so I should be getting to the airport. See you two soon. Oh! Here, Holden," He grabbed a pen from the desk, writing his cellphone number on a piece of scratch paper, "Call me with the details of your flight. I'll meet you guys at the air port."

He leaned forward, giving Holden a kiss as he handed him the paper, "I'd love to stay, but you know, damn cancellation fees." He disappeared, going to his apartment to gather a few things. He packed up what he needed, which wasn't much, then disappeared, appearing in one of the airport bathroom stalls. He slipped out without being noticed and proceeded to get his luggage checked and board his flight. Now he could just as easily teleport back to London, but this way there were less questions and strange looks from the authorities.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 12:06 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #169  
"Thanks." Holden said with a big smile. "That's fine, my dad will want to get the funeral done as soon as possible. So it will most likely be tomorrow." Holden said looking down.
Alicia smiled.
"I will see you in a day." Holden said with a smile. Holden grabbed the piece of paper and kissed Solomon back. Holden let out a little whimper when Solomon broke the kiss. Holden looked at Alicia after Solomon was gone. "His lips are simply amazing." He said licking his lips. He could taste Solomon.

"You creep me out sometimes." She said giving Holden a hug.
"You know you like it." He said with a smile. Holden heard his phone vibrate in his jacket. "That is probably dad." He said reaching for his jacket. "Yup." He said looking at his phone. "Hello dad."
"Hi Holden I just wanted to tell you the funeral is tomorrow." Steven said.
"Ok I will be there, I'm going to leave after the funeral tomorrow." Holden said looking at Alicia.
"Ok Holden than you for doing that." Steven said hanging up the phone.

"Just like I thought, the funeral is going to be tomorrow." Holden said putting his phone back into his jacket.
"I know I heard." She said taking a seat next to Holden.
"You little eavesdropper." Holden said putting his arm around Alicia.
"Hey, the conversation was out in the open." She said with a smile.
"I know, by the way how did you get your housing and stuff set up already?" He asked.
"My dad owns a house over there." She said with a smile.
"Well that's interesting. Can I have my canvas paintings shipped to your house?" Holden asked as he turned the easel around so he could look at the picture of Solomon.
"Of course you can. You did a really good job painting him." She said with a smile.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 12:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Solomon frowned as he waited in the cabin of the plane. Of course..delayed. Humans were so obnoxious sometimes. He just sat back and closed his eyes, deciding he could probably use some rest.

After about an hour and a half, the plane was finally hurdling down the tarmac and taking off towards London. He wouldn't doubt that the plane would land just before leaving the States to refuel, just to make sure, and land at the first airport in Britain to do the same. Continental flights were iffy with him, but he just had to deal with it. It was going to be a long, long flight.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 10:33 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #171  
"So what are we gonna do today?" Holden asked looking at Alicia.
"I don't know I was ready for England." Alicia said leaning back on the bed.
"Your dad has a privet jet right?" Holden asked.
"Ya he does, why?" Alicia asked cracking her neck.
"Do you think he will let use use it to go to England after the funeral tomorrow." Holden asked laying down on the bed.

"If I say it's just for me ya." She said with a smile.
"Ok." Holden said with a smile. "Is there anyway you can block my brain or something, cause there's something I wanna tell you." Holden said sitting up.
"I can try but Solomon is more powerful than I am so he might be able to break my block." She said looking at him.
"Can you at least try?" Holden said looking down at his hands.
"I will try, what's wrong?" Alicia asked putting a block on Holden's brain.

"I think I love Solomon." Holden said not looking up.
"I know." She said with a smile.
"How? That's right vampire. You guy's have no sense of privacy." Holden said looking up.
"We have sense of privacy but with you we just need to watch you." She said rubbing his back.
"Why do you need to watch me?" Holden asked looking at Alicia.

"Its a long story, and if it makes you feel better Solomon doesn't know, I have been able to hide some of your feelings." Alicia said with a smile.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 12:42 PM Reply With Quote  
About three hours into the flight, Solomon found himself being disturbed by something kicking the back of his seat. I hate children. He tried to block out the kicking but he just couldn't. After a few minutes, he turned around glaring at the kid and his mother, "Pardon me, bu--"

The mother looked up from her magazine, glaring right back, "What?"

Solomon was slightly taken aback by her rudeness, "I was..just wondering if you could ask your son to stop kicking my chair?"

She rolled her eyes, "James knock it off. I told you to behave." With that she went back to reading her magazine.

Solomon sighed, sitting properly in his seat again. He groaned as the kid continued to kick his seat. After another few minutes he growled, That is it! I have had it! Suddenly the kid stopped, as he was knocked unconscious. The mother simply assumed he was tired. He sighed, closing his eyes again and going back to sleep.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 12:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #173  
"All set." Alicia said as she hung up the phone. "We leave an hour after the funeral." She said with a smile.
"Ok, I should probably call Solomon now." Holden said grabbing his phone. He dialed the number that was written on the piece of paper. It went straight to voice mail. "Hey love its Holden, I just wanted to tell you that the funeral is at ten a.m. and we will be leaving here at one p.m. so we will see you about seven p.m." Holden said as he hung up the phone. "That's done, now we should go to UPS so they can ship my paintings to your house." Holden said standing up.

"Ah Holden I'm sorry to hear about your mom, she was a great person." A lady said hugging Holden.
"Thanks Nancy." Holden said hugging the woman back. "Can we go now." He asked Alicia after the woman left.

"Not yet, we have twenty minutes left before we need to leave." Alicia said with a smile.
"Please? I will buy a lot of blood." Holden said begging.
"I can buy my own blood thank you," She sighed. "Fine but say good bye to your dad and sister." She said defeated.
"Thanks." Holden said as he went over by his dad. "Hey dad, we have to go our plane leaves in a little bit." Holden said giving his dad a hug.

"Oh ok Holden, thank you for coming." Steven said hugging Holden back.
"Your welcome dad, Amanda I love you sis." He said hugging Amanda. Holden walked back over to Alicia. "Let's blow this place." Holden said walking to Alicia's car.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 01:19 PM Reply With Quote  
By now, Solomon was already at his home, having teleported the moment he snuck away in the airport. Not only that, he managed to get the kids leg broken 'accidentally' when they were heading off the plane. Karma's a bitch kid."

As he unlocked the door, he paused a moment, looking around. He thought he sensed something but brushed it off. Damn rabbits..getting ready to ambush him. With a sigh, he stepped inside and closed the door, making the suitcase float upstairs and come to rest in the master bedroom. He quickly located his Butler, among with a few of the maids from the staff, "Guess who's home early~"

The maids squealed with surprise, welcoming Solomon home with a hug and greetings. Solomon smiled, "Now, I'm going to be having a human guest around, so I'm hoping there's at least something for him to enjoy once he lands. I'm sure he'll be hungry by then." They nodded and he smiled again, "Lovely~ Now if you'll excuse me..I'm in need of fresh clothes." He turned and left the main living room, grinning slyly as he could hear them scurrying about.

He pulled his phone from his pocket and turned it on. After a moment, he noticed he had a missed call. He listened to the voicemail and frowned, that was still quite some time away.

The next day was fairly quiet compared to the previous. The maids had really cleaned up the manor; the gardeners had made sure to pull every little weed and water every plant, and meanwhile, Solomon just sat in his study, enjoying an old looking book.

At about 3pm, Solomon put the thick text down and stood with a stretch. Holden will be here soon...I better make sure a room has been made for him. He doubted he'd find that his maids had ignored that fact, but he needed something to do.
Last edited by Evil Tink; 04-26-2011 at 11:27 PM.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 01:33 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #175  
"I hate plane rides, they just take so damn long." Holden said looking at Alicia.
"Well I could of teleported us there." Alicia said not looking up from her magazine.
"That would of been nice to know." Holden said crossing his arms.
"Ya well you didn't ask, but I wouldn't of been able to teleport all of our bags." She said still reading her magazine.
"All of our bags? I only have two you have like ten." Holden said with a smile.
"Well I'm a girl I need more than one bag of clothing." Alicia said with a laugh.

"I'm glad I'm not a girl then." He said with a laugh.
"Since when where you not a girl?" She asked with a big smile.
"That wasn't nice." Holden said with a frown.
"Aww don't get mad, you know I love you just the way you are." She said finally looking up from her magazine. "You might wanna get some rest, you didn't get a full night's rest." She said patting his hand.
"But I wanna bug you, we have," He looked at his watch. "About four hours left." He said with a smile.
"All the reason you should rest." She said with a smile.

"Holden wake up we are about to land." Alicia said gently shaking Holden.

"Why must you two always wake me up?" Holden asked keeping his eye's closed.
"Well stop sleeping so much, and we wouldn't have to." She said with a smile.
"Neh, how much longer till we land?" Holden asked sitting up.
"About ten minutes." Alicia said stretching her arms.
Last edited by Bovice; 04-15-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 01:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Solomon nodded with approval seeing that the room was perfect. He looked to his watch, 2 hours. He shrugged, keeping himself busy for that time. When there was only about a half hour before the flight landed, Solomon headed out to the garage. He grinned at the various colored vehicles in the large space. "Oh what to drriiivve~"

He opted for the royal blue Jaguar. He grinned as he entered the car, pulling the keys from the center dash and putting them in the ignition. No one would dare steal one of his cars. They knew better. He turned the key, and sped off down the roads. The police never cared to pull him over either. After all, he could pay the ticket and pay off the police and keep his license.

It was only a matter of minutes until he arrived at the airport, parking in the first spot he could find. He walked into the airport, looking for the proper Gate then waited with his hands in his pockets. He wore something similar to when he first met Holden, except rather than a black vest, his vest was now dark blue. He quickly straightened his tie and smoothed his black slacks then put his hands right back in his pockets. He could tell Holden was nearby, he could sense him.
Old Posted 04-15-2011, 02:18 PM Reply With Quote