Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Fresh meat :D
Post Domino City - Yaoi - Open/Apps   #1  
Game will contain MATURE CONTENT.

Hi! First off, I would like to go over rules, because storyline doesn't matter if you won't agree to these! No, I am NOT (generally) a Bitch!Mod, but depending upon your gameplay, I could become one. <3

Really though, most of the time I am a pussycat, because I am more interested in helping others expand their gameplay while watching this universe unfold with more interaction! So I would love to play with you, as long as you meet the application guidelines.

General Rules

1. This is a multi-fandom reolplay, although it takes place in the Yu-Gi-Oh universe. This means it is open to any fictional character that can fit into Domino City without becoming out-of-character, unless there is character development that forces them into an OOC situation. You do not need to know enough about Yu-Gi-Oh to participate in that world, because you must have me introduce you, and I will answer any questions you have along the way. Original characters are not allowed. One of the reasons for this is to allow you to reserve your Trisphee characters for other games here. It is okay to introduce characters from a non-anime universer - i.e. Fox Mulder from X-Files.

2. You must be willing to participate in a mature-rated game, as there will likely be graphic violence and forms of sexuality.

3. Intro logs must go by the following format, with the log going under the summary. Ratings must be accurate, and anything graphic must be kept off of Trisphee according to the rules (I have a private site for this sort of thing, ONLY for adults to toy around with, so if a log starts to go too far, don't post it here. Post a summary of what people would need to know for the plot instead, or ask me to write one if you aren't sure what information is pertinent). Edit these as the roleplay goes along for this particular interaction, please.

Characters:
Rating:
Summary:

Player Conduct

1. Act like an adult. Don't spam, and use a thesaurus if you can't think of what to write. Using 1334 speak or net speak is not allowed, unless it is in character for that character or they are making a point. And even if it is used occassionally, please include a translation.

2. Be polite and don't harass other players. If there is an issue, take it up with a moderator so that it can be resolved peacefully.

3. No Godmoding or Metagaming. Godmoding is when a character is invincible and always wins without there being a reasonable explanation, dice roll, or prior agreement with the other player. It is also when a character does something to another character without the player's permission. YOU MUST HAVE A PLAYER'S PERMISSION FOR ANYTHING QUESTIONABLE YOUR CHARACTER MAY DO TO THEIRS. Metagaming is using knowledge that you may have as a player but which your character does not. For example, you may know that Kaworu has angelic powers, but if you're playing a character who does not have any way of knowing that (i.e. - he has not exposed such a talent around them) then your character cannot use that information.

4. Keep your characters in character for canon, and with character development as it occurs in game. Don't suddenly switch your character's personality, unless there is a situation which would trigger such an event. For example, when Shinji goes int Berserker mode, he's nothing like the sweet and eager to please kid that he is normally.

5. Post to each character's journal at least once every 10 days, and do a log with another character at least once ever 14 days. If you cannot do this, comment to the hiatus post. Hiatus can be taken up to one month, but if you are not heard from within one week of your expected return date, your character will be cut.

Community Specific Rules

1. You get three warnings before you get cut. If you have 2 warnings, you may not apply for new characters until you have gone one month without a new warning. If you do not break the rule again within two months, the warning will get subtracted from your tally.

2. Always tag and rate appropriately. Mark your character journals as adult in nature to follow site rules.

SIGN OFF ON THESE RULES WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN A COMMENT TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT:

Player Name:
Characters:

I would like to participate despite the graphic nature of this game and swear that I shall not get offended by the mild violence/sexuality seen here(Y/N):

PLEASE READ AND SIGN OFF, LOVES. <3

If you do not, your application will be denied.

Please see further posts for details on how to apply. ^_^
Last edited by Otaku; 05-12-2011 at 01:25 AM. Reason: I had implied that the group was more X-Rated than I had intended. XD
Old Posted 05-11-2011, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Application Process and Rules

You may apply for two characters initially, but may not apply for additional characters until a month of consistent activity with all of your current characters.

Please message me with this as the subject: "RPG - (Char Name) - (Char Series)" to be considered. You will be voted in or out with my co-moderators. Most likely, if you are turned down, then you will be given instructions on how to get approved, and you are free to re-apply immediately.

-

Contact Information
Your Name or Nickname:
Your Age:
Personal LJ:
AOL Instant Messenger:
MSN Messenger:
Yahoo Messenger:
E-Mail Address:
Timezone:

Basic Character Information
Character:
Original or Alternate:
Series:
Sexuality:
Physical Appearance:
Special Abilities:
Weaknesses:

Detailed Character Information
Background History:
Favorite Possessions:
Notable Traits:
Psychiatric Issues, If Any:
10 Adjectives That Would Fit The Character Under Normal Circumstances:
10 Adjectives That Would Fit The Character Under Stressful Circumstances:

Writing Samples:
Sample Journal Entry:
Sample RolePlay:

RULES FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED.
Please read these carefully, because if something isn't correct, you will be asked to resubmit or add to your first application.

1. Applying for new characters based on consistent activity: Consistent activity consists of posting to your character journal at least once every 10 days, and participating in a log with another character at least once every 14 days. Age is required, because this is an adult community, and you are testifying when you fill that out that you are of legal age, and not misrepresenting yourself.

2. Joint logs are usually done over Instant Messaging, and cleaned up before being posted to the community. Threading gets cluttered on a long log, and it will make it difficult to clean to post for the outside site. So at least two of those need to be filled out, but the Contact Information post will be friends-locked so that you won't get spammed. If players choose to do it via E-Mail, save it all and clean it before posting to the community. GMail is good for this, because it saves as Conversations instead of wading through each; GMail also has a built in AOL Instant Messenger widget to the left and will log for you so that if you change computers a lot or just need something web-based due to a slow computer, that will work. I use it when I have to get on AIM away from my laptop.

3. Sexuality means heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual, and should fit canon. For example, Ikari Gendo has never shown any tendencies towards being attracted to men, so he would not fall under homosexual or bisexual. This community is het, yaoi, and yuri friendly, so no bashing anyone for their characters sexuality, if it was approved. Some characters don't have a canon sexuality because they are asexual or have never been put in such a situation. Asexual is okay to put, and bisexual is okay to put even if they've only dated one sex but had unresolved attraction to another, or if it just isn't clear what orientation they are.

4. Physical Appearance should include Height, Weight, Eye and Hair color, Body Type, and Ethnicity. It should also include at least 150 words of description past these basics, such as distinguishing scars, habits, tattoos, piercings, manner of dress, etc. Because there are different series, this is important so that others that may not know the character can interact with him or her.

5. Special Abilities must have Weaknesses to prevent godmoding. These abilities and weaknesses may not be just physical, they can be emotional or psychological, but don't expect to get approved if your character is god-like and not able to be defeated. When there's an outcome that isn't certain, there are dice roll programs that can be used to keep it fair, though most times people can decide amongst themselves the direction the log should take.

6. Background History should be canon if the character is from the Yu-Gi-Oh universe, but should still be at least 500 words. If the character is from another series, then 500 words detailing their history in this universe is required, but it should fit canon as much as possible, with the exception of conflicting with the storyline of Yu-Gi-Oh.

7. Favorite Possessions just lets us know a little more about the character and what they consider important.

8. Notable Traits could include anything from a certain way they speak, to movements that are unusual, or certain predilections to societal groups that are considered outside of the norm. Basically, this should just be a few things that sets your character apart as an individual.

9. If the character has Psychiatric Issues, then please use information from the DSM-IV in this part, and say which symptoms of the illness they have, since only a certain amount of criteria needs to be met for a diagnosis. Also, don't be vague and say personality disorder; You need to say which personality disorder. The same with certain diseases such as Schizophrenia, because there are different types.

10. There are plenty of websites that have lists of Character Traits and Adjectives. If you can't be bothered to know twenty words that fit your character, then please apply at a crack community instead, where writing ability is not usually an important factor. And this isn't to bash crack communities; I actually enjoy them. <3

11. Sample Journal Entry should be at least 150 words long. This is written as if it's in a diary, but a public one, and can include the character's thoughts, excerpts from their day, or something they'd like to share. It could also be a private one, with their fears or dreams. It should be written in first person. Example for Shinji: I spoke with my father today for the first time in what seems like ages, summoned as if I were just another of his projects. I was speechless when I actually saw him; terrified at the coldness in his eyes. I don't want to pilot, but if I do, then everyone will be happy.

12. Sample RolePlay should be at least 150 words long, and this is written in third person, such as when they are out doing something or approaching another character. Example for Gendo: Gendo stared at Shinji as he approached the cages, unimpressed as he adjusted the dark-tinted glasses he wore. How it irritated him to see the boy look up at him with such pleading and pathetic eyes when he had never been man enough to speak what was on his mind, he couldn't even put into words.

ALL OF THE INFORMATION UNDER THE FIRST CUT MUST BE FILLED OUT TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF NEEDING ONLY 2 OUT OF 4 CONTACT METHODS, AND MUST MEET THE SPECIFIED CRITERIA OR WILL NEED TO BE FIXED AND RESUBMITTED.
Old Posted 05-11-2011, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Default [[ Reserverd - Hiatus / Current Players and Characters ]]   #3  
This is reserved.
Old Posted 05-11-2011, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Characters: (So Far) Kaiba Noa and Roba Eris (both Yu-Gi-Oh)
Rating: G at the moment, can change.
Summary: An overprivileged and arrogant child has finished designing the perfect toy -0 or is it a weapon of war? Either way, he is determined to make his fantasies come to life using the sentient beings that are pulled through his portal, into a world they could not have predicted.

Posting: If you have been approved, feel free to jump in if there's an opening that will work.

---

He was a teenager by all standard measures, and carried himself as such, approaching the illuminated screen with a measured ease. There was even a bit of a smirk on his face as the teal-haired boy adjusted the numbers, chuckling to himself as he began the sequence. Only 5'4, he carried himself with an arrogance that spoke of the fortune that the room itself conveyed. Chrome walls, illuminated displays that shimmered inches above the surface, food and drink that appeared and disappeared at command. It would have been elegant if it wasn't pure overkill, showing that perhaps the girl wasn't quite as sure of himself as he wanted others to believe.

He'd worked on this algorithm for nearly a year, with small successes, and large failures, but it was ready. Within moments, he would know what it brought into his own dimensions. Within moments, sentient beings would fall into this small square of reality, a city named Domino Japan, and he would set them upon a chess board to play out his wildest dreams.

He stood back and watched, grinning at another male who entered, a bare wisp of a thing that slumped against the wall, rubbing his neck. This was sure to be a new beginning, not only for them, but for the virtual grid he had begun to lay out, altering the town piece by piece. They watched, and waited, and the machine spit out numbers in glittering droves, in rainbow shifts along the multi-faceted wall that it adorned, and it spit out answers, glorious information that never could have been had if they'd given up, if they hadn't clung to this idea of transforming reality... And the first to arrive fell through, arriving in a confused tumble that didn't quite match the elegance the situation deserved...
Last edited by Otaku; 05-12-2011 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Forgot to put characters / summary.
Old Posted 05-11-2011, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
adult, crossover, rules, yaoi, yu-gi-oh