Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default   #689  
We've had a fairly good mix of the event ones with mostly the ghosts and Cubones about ^_^ We still have it at the moment. I'm interested to see when it ends but I would like to catch a few more Cubone before they go again though ^_^;;

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 11-01-2016, 04:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
We evolved a Marowak, never came across one. Same with Gengar. But a fair amount of Drowzee and Meowth, Cubone and Ghastly everywhere, and Haunter kind of in between.

I'll kind of be glad when it's over, though I'm going to miss seeing so many around the house. But now we can hopefully go back to normal-ish spawns with some good ones in between.
Old Posted 11-01-2016, 10:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #691  
The thing I'm going to miss most if the reduced buddy walking distances... But I'm sure they'll have that again at some point... I can't wait for normal spawns again too ^_^

My Dice Store
Old Posted 11-01-2016, 02:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I did catch a Growlithe, still with extra candy! Still need a great one, though.
Old Posted 11-01-2016, 08:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #693  
It looks like the event hasn't ended yet here ^_^ I just managed to get my Growlithe to evolve yesterday even if he wasn't the best level and now have my Grimer slowly accumulating enough candy to evolve ^_^;; And I finally hatched a Snorlax last night while we were watching the Flash! ^_^

My Dice Store
Old Posted 11-02-2016, 04:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I'm hoping that i can hit some pokestops today on my way to MY OWN dr appointment o3o

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-02-2016, 08:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #695  
Sadly, the PoGo hype died in my country... I wish for better updates, so old players would play it again once more.
Can anyone help me get a good signature?
Old Posted 11-02-2016, 09:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Nice Snorlax hatch! My sister got a 10km egg last night, been hatching 5km ones over the event, and she's hoping it's a Lapras. I don't know why she's sot set on that Lapras.

I'm surprised the event didn't bring people back.
Old Posted 11-02-2016, 10:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #697  
i swear the taxi driver today purposely took a route that had NO pokestops... every time we were close to one, he'd turn down a different road Dx

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-02-2016, 06:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I got to play for a little while, caught a Koffing, Eevee, Jigglypuff, and Tauros one right after the other.
Old Posted 11-02-2016, 06:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #699  
Got the update last night, bonus EXP and stardust for first catch of the day, and bonus items for the first Pokestop of the day!

My sister and I can't agree on the gym though. After you beat a rival gym, there's a brief window of time where only you can put in a Pokemon. I feel it allows more people to get coins/gyms, and also seems like a way around the possibility of team A beating team B's gym, but team C skunking in a Pokemon while team A is healing, she feels it's cheap and stupid. Not sure how brief the window is.
Old Posted 11-08-2016, 10:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
The new "first time today" bonuses are nice. The game spewed a pile of stuff at me yesterday for it.

And it also was plunking between 5-24 pokemon on screen at a time. I was surprised and a little confused.
Old Posted 11-08-2016, 02:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #701  
I've noticed since the Halloween event has ended, we're seeing more than we usually do. Maybe two or three will spawn in our area at a time, but since then, we're usually seeing between six and eight. I'd love to see 20, lol!
Old Posted 11-08-2016, 03:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
They've increased the number of spawn points, the number of items dropped from stops in general and spawn rates by the looks of things.

Also we went out today and I caught a wild Kabutops and we just had a Lapras spawn in our back garden! I caught a second one but my partners ran away so he still doesn't have one... ^_^;;

My Dice Store
Old Posted 11-08-2016, 03:14 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #703  
(hasn't opened her's for a while because she doesn't have wifi in car because credit information was stolen and waiting for a new card).
>>;

Old Posted 11-08-2016, 03:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
My sister had gotten her 3rd 10km egg. She's not happy it was an Electabuzz, though she didn't have one and it can battle with the best of them. She's still waiting for that Lapras!

Great news on the updated spawns, I'm really happy to see more than just Pidgey and Weedle! In fact, there were at least three different Bulbasaur spawns in our yard yesterday.
Old Posted 11-08-2016, 04:12 PM Reply With Quote