Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Blue Fish
Default   #33  
Well that's good. As long as you remember the main main character's name ^^
Do you think you will watch the new season? I've watched all the episodes. But I think season 4 [this new one] is my favorite I've only see the first two episodes of this season but I already love it <3
Old Posted 07-09-2011, 10:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Aigoo!
oh i didn't know it had started again. I think I will watch it. I am glad that it seems good so far.
Old Posted 07-09-2011, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #35  
~snort~ King bill my fat ass. This made me sooooo ridiculously effin mad its not even funny. Soooooo mad.

'Tis a picture of Tokyo I took. ^^
I'm a girl.
I love Writing Tools, and KPop, and minty stuffs.
Old Posted 07-09-2011, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Well yes. You've seen all of seasons 1-3, right? If not..I don't think you would know what is happening XD
But yes. I guess it all comes down to who your favorite character is. :]
And how they are doing.

@Azrael: I know! I really hate Bill. I never really liked him to begin with. maybe in the first season..when I first saw him. But not at all anymore.
Old Posted 07-09-2011, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Aigoo!
Default   #37  
Yes I have seen seasons 1-3 i am pretty sure lol

I liked that vampire who made Eric he was hot so sad he wasn't on in the show long.
Old Posted 07-09-2011, 10:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Cool cool. Just making sure o3o
You mean Godric? Yeah! he was awesome! I heard/ saw previews that they will show him in season 4! But I'm betting he will be shown as a ghost type thing like in season 3. ^^'' Either way, Thank you Eric for thinking of him! <3 Haha
Old Posted 07-09-2011, 10:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Aigoo!
Default   #39  
lol yeah thanks for the hot dreams Eric.
Old Posted 07-09-2011, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Holy smokes! Seriously. I'm obsessed with Eric.. >.>'' Just so you know. Which you probably might have known already. But yeah.
i look forward to more Eric scenes :3
Old Posted 07-09-2011, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #41  
Godrick... is NOT supposed to be Eric's maker. Also made me incredibly mad. -_-' Eric's maker is supposed to not even be mentioned for another five seasons or so.
Bill isn't supposed to be in this season at all but of course they don't even stick to any semblance of the books and it's getting frustrating. I'm only watching the season in hopes of seeing Eric in those red undies.

I'm a girl.
Old Posted 07-09-2011, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Aigoo!
another 5 seasons! how many seasons are there! oy jeeze! Godrick is still hot.
Old Posted 07-09-2011, 10:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #43  
there's currently... 11 books. So if they're going by that... more than 11. Although I suspect it will be cancelled/ended first.

I'm a girl.
Old Posted 07-09-2011, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
I try not to compare the books to the show. It's better to think of them as separate. Or else you will be frustrated and not enjoy yourself. o_o Just trying to ease your pain. The makers of the show just want everything to be new and surprising. Which they are doing a good job with. ^^ I get surprised all the time. If the show were predictable and obvious, I don't think people who be attracted to it. I'm a big fan of Eric, and enjoy everything about him ;] I think he is the best guy for sookie (even though I want him!).
Old Posted 07-09-2011, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Aigoo!
Default   #45  
I haven't read the books I don't know if I ever will I might try one day though I have a ton of other books I want to read and I have been more into historical fiction lately then fantasy.
wow 11 books and counting. they might not cancel it but they might skip stuff to make it go faster not many shows last 11+ seasons.
Old Posted 07-09-2011, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
That's true...Most shows don't / or won't go on for that long...
Maybe until season 9 or possibly 8 it would end. I don't know many shows that have 10 seasons (are there?)
But yes. I enjoy the books. I don't read alot but I liked them.
It takes something really interesting for me to read and finish books. Maybe I will buy the rest of them eventually! <3
Old Posted 07-09-2011, 11:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #47  
I /try/ to separate them, but when they are butchering the characters (bill and Sam and tara) and fucking up entire things (fairies, most of the plot) I have a hard time with it. The characters are barely the same. Same names different characters almost. Sam is /not/ at all supposed to be like he is, and it's frustrating. They at least kind of kept Eric. Bill's not supposed to be an ass (although I do hate him regardless of the show or books) and uuuuugh.

I think I may be able to deal with the plot differences if they would at LEAST of made the characters have the same personalities. -_-'

I'm a girl.
Old Posted 07-09-2011, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
The only personality that annoys me very much is Tara's. She just cries all the time and quivers her lip and eyebrow all the time. She needs to be tough! Seriously! But I guess they might make her "tough-ish" with the whole fighting thing that she is doing? They are pushing Bill into being an ass, I guess. But seriously, I just hope people see Bill for the crap that he is. You still like the show, right? There may be drastic differences with the book - show thing. But I still love the show for what it is. As far as the way the characters are acting in the show, Sookie annoys me because she still doesn't like Eric. I hope that changes! (It better)
Old Posted 07-09-2011, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote