Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #33  
The name sounds familiar, I've seen the first one but I don't remember the second one Duchess

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 04-22-2011, 01:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown Hobocycle View Post
for me Dances with Wolves was probably the worst, it was 4 damn hours and nothing happened! yeah i also hate North.
omg i love that movie oh so much it was worth watching for me that is
Old Posted 04-23-2011, 02:29 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #35  
It never caught my attention but my moms loves that movie that she named her cat Two Socks after the wolf from dancing with wolves oTL

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 04-23-2011, 09:36 PM Reply With Quote  
The only Prof. of Fizzyology
Who hasn't watched a movie the thought sucked eggs? lol

I mean sure it's all a matter of opinion, such as I hate the twilight movies and there's TONS of obsessive fan girls.

There was one movie where I believe is called "Adventures of a Teenage Dragon Slayer" that was so terribly done we didn't even bother to finish watching it. The acting was terrible the story was choppy and don't even get me started on the fact that it looked like the graphics were done by a simple novice teen with little knowledge of 3-D animation.

Click to go to Quest Thread ---v

Member since Nov. 4th 2010
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 12:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
Default   #37  
With Baby Geniuses II... it's not a personal opinion....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0270846/ ........... 1.5/10 in rating >__>

Metascore- 9/100 ... Nominated in 4 categories for the Razzies

And NUMBER TWO!!! on the bottom 100 worst movies EVER on IMDB.

This movie IS BAD.....

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 04-24-2011, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
With Baby Geniuses II... it's not a personal opinion....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0270846/ ........... 1.5/10 in rating >__>

Metascore- 9/100 ... Nominated in 4 categories for the Razzies

And NUMBER TWO!!! on the bottom 100 worst movies EVER on IMDB.

This movie IS BAD.....
it sounds stupid anyway TT_TT

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 04-24-2011, 03:39 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #39  
Omg I love watching movies a lot, so yes, often I find movies that weren't worth the time spent on them.
I'd have to say that most recently the one that stuck in my head that really sucked was Catfish. It was supposed to be intense and suspenseful according to the commercials on tv, but it was boring and predictable and there was no climax to it at all.
Paranormal Activity was a horrible attempt at a movie, though the second one was a little better and explained the story better than the first one.
I don't like long drawn out dramas (dances with wolves, titanic, castaway were some that were mentioned), I find them boring and movies are supposed to be entertaining.
I'm going to generalize Steven Seagull and Van Damme movies, they are pretty bad, though some are almost like an addiction, you can't help watching them even though you KNOW its bad.
After.Life with Christina Ricci and Justin Long and Liam Neeson... I like them all as actors but that movie was just... Blah!
Pandorum was pretty bad, it seemed like it was gonna be a good movie, but it was just long and boring... I think it felt like most of the day passed while I watched it but it was only the 2 hours or so.
Hulk with Eric Bana done a few years back was just an abomination to any comic fan. It was one of the worst I've seen.

Can't really think of any others right now but I know that there are plenty more, and when I think of them I'll have to come post again lol.

~* Calendros' wife <3 - married Aug 13/11 *~
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 11:06 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seloria View Post
Paranormal Activity was a horrible attempt at a movie, though the second one was a little better and explained the story better than the first one.
I thought Paranormal Activity was going to be awesome because of the trailer of audiences being scared. But when I watched it. We made fun of it and her boyfriend is a dumbass that deserved to die for putting his girlfriend through hell (literally), he had no common sense in dealing with the other world and for that he died.

For a moment I felt sorry for him but then like I said he put her through hell so he does deserve to die.

The second one was better, more character interaction since it's the epilogue to the first one, but they just moved the problem instead of killing it. ANd the daughter did the same thing that Micah did which was to use a weegee board (DON'T EVER USE IT!!!).

That neck crack was SO FAKE DX. A neck can't crack that loud that survillance camera can capture it that high quality.

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 11:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #41  
Echo I totally agree with you on everything you said there. The first one didn't really get into their characters that much and left a lot of questions to be answered. The second movie did do a better job of actually explaining what was happening with this family. Ouija boards are no joke and I think it's absolutely horrible that they are sold as toys in many stores. They are most certainly not a toy and should never be played with. I heard they are making a Paranormal Activity 3. I wonder if they are going to follow Kate (i think thats her name?) and the baby or if they are going back to when the girls were children and their old experiences. Either way I'm on the fence about it. Not sure if I will want to see it or not, I suppose it will depend on how I feel about it when it comes out.

Old Posted 04-27-2011, 01:00 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
They better not move the time back farther...I have no idea how they are going to do it since most of the character are dead or possessed. maybe it'll be like what they are doing to do on Silent Hill 2; jumo loads of years and have the baby now teenage Hunter to figure out the proble (and I hope thay deal with it, cause just moving the problem isn't going to work out).

I watched Paranormal Entity (which is like a spin off to Paranormal Activity). It was super boring, it was like more of a family drama than dealing with the entity, it was confusing on knowing what it is (they explained what it was but super brief) and have barely to no character development whatsoever (hell the psychic FINALLY came along at the end, but dies within 5-10 minutes)

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 01:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #43  
I hadn't thought about them continuing paranormal by making it years later. That's a good thought though if it goes into the kid as he gets older and is now trying to figure out why this thing wanted him so bad and what not. No matter what they do to it though I'm always going to be a little skeptical because the first one was so bad (in my opinion) that it kind of set up a bad start for the entire series, no matter how many movies they make. It could even end up like the Saw franchise where the first one was the slowest and it just got more intense with each film. I loved the Saw franchise though, right from the start.

Paranormal Entity, I saw the dvd for that on sale at wal-mart once but thought it would be a lame knockoff. Sounds like it wasn't very good then from what you've summarized of it.

i just thought of another movie I watched that I didn't like. It's not related to the paranormal stuff, but The Golden Compass was a pretty bad movie. I had read the book and loved it, so I was a little excited to see the movie. It's actually a series of 3 books and I'm glad that they chose not to continue into the second and third books with the movies. They took the first book and completely turned it around, and it really didn't work out very well for the story that way. They should have kept it to the way it was written.

Old Posted 04-27-2011, 01:32 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Here's what I think is the Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yElt-NLy2aU it's funny as hell. There's A LOT of funny trailer spoofs of Paranormal Activity like Paranormal Sucks, Normal Activity, and more

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 01:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #45  
LMAO at that video, that was just silly lol. That would be hilarious if that was the real trailer for PA3 lol. I did look up the imdb page though and it's apparently slated to release in october of this year http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1778304/

Old Posted 04-27-2011, 03:49 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
I thought it was november like the other website about it

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 03:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #47  
I guess we will have to wait and see when it does come out. I know that IMDB and an article on dreadcentral.com both say October 21st. I just hope it ends up being better than the 1st one, although I realize that isn't saying much lol.

Old Posted 04-27-2011, 04:07 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
It won't say much till the preview or the premiere comes along

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 04:36 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
bad, echo, movies, torture