Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mother Ship
Default   #337  
That's how I took Scott Pilgrim as well. The entire thing being a game considering how it ended. Though the first time I watched it I was like WTF IS GOING ON HERE?! But then I watched it again XD

I liked the movie Hideous. It's..horror/comedy so like...it's meant to be horrible to be funny so I don't know if it fits in XD
Old Posted 01-11-2013, 03:00 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Someone was telling me about Scott Pilgrim and I was like "wait, so he kills all of his girlfriend's exes? That's so creepy!"

And theyw ere like "Uh... well... they turn into coins..." and I was like "so that means they're killed, right?"

and they couldn't really tell me

and it weirded me out

and I never wanted to see or read it
Old Posted 01-18-2013, 03:15 PM Reply With Quote  
L.E.D Sheep
Default   #339  
@Lestrade: Again, it's just like in a video game. They are her seven evil exes, and he defeats them, and they disappear and leave coins in their place. You don't try to make sense of it when it happens in a game, do you?
Old Posted 01-20-2013, 04:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
There's several bad movies I endured. Twilight Saga being one of them. It was just so slow story wise! The character's lovey dovey scenes were not interesting at all ether.I only watched it because my boyfriend loved it.

Another movie: DBZ
The live action Dragonball Z got me all excited when seeing the trailers, but after actually seeing the movie? My mind nearly exploded from disappointment. They screwed the story up BIG time.

~ You can dance if you want too,
You can leave your friends behind.
Because if they don't dance,
Then they're no friends of mine ~
Old Posted 01-23-2013, 05:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #341  
I would have to nominate early 90's movies in this category, seems like they realized they spent too much money buying scripts off of 22 year old waiters and they should try to make some of it back by making a few of them and waiting for the video rental revenue to stream in after they flopped at the box office.

My first nomination is : Last Action Hero. Odd ball plot propped up by "THE ARNOLD", a few shots of women in leather cop uniforms, a kid with limited supervision.. who just happens to get out star as a role model/mentor.
Old Posted 01-28-2013, 11:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Charmed Forever
Dumb and Dumber. May that movie be burned to Hell.

Also, Sex and the City 2. I only saw two clips of it. One I was high as a kite and the other I was sober in Target. Both times I said immediately, "This is SO stuuuupid."
Old Posted 02-06-2013, 01:17 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
bad, echo, movies, torture