Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rebooting....
Default   #33  
@Potironette
The boys are these guys. :)

We go all over the place on the weekends. Camping/Kayaking trips. Visiting friends up north. Music Festivals. Music camp. Visiting family.
We like to travel for long weekends in the summer. :D

@SparX
That really sounds like something you could appeal. Where is her pyschotherapist license that gives her the right and ability to make that kind of proclaimation? Maybe encouraging you to see a therapist for a couple of sessions to cover their liability, but seriously. Unless she has a degree and psychotherapy license, she shouldn't have the power to do that.
Old Posted 05-04-2016, 07:26 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Aww they're so cute ^v^! Their eyes are so sparkly xD.
Zen's weekends sound extremely exciting! By camping, do you mean sleeping in the woods? I've never gone camping before so camping trips seem really mysterious to me.

What I find odd about the situation of a teacher kicking someone out of class is that it seems she'd need to inform some higher authority about wanting to do something like that...and I somehow feel it's odd that a department chair or something would listen to a teacher about kicking someone out of class even. Of course getting someone taken out of class based on mere suspicion is pretty neglectful itself :/.
Old Posted 05-04-2016, 07:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #35  
We often camp in the woods, however we have a small travel trailer so its warm and dry. Sometimes we camp right by the river, which is amazing. No matter where we camp, it's always outdoors and lovely.

When we tent camped, we would fall asleep to all of the sounds of nature, warm in our sleeping bags. If you like being outside, try camping some time. We sit around by the campfire at night talking and sometimes playing music. It's peaceful, wonderful and incredibly relaxing!
Old Posted 05-04-2016, 08:24 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Well considering it happened 6 years ago and I'm no longer in school I'm not so sure XD
My school has a tendency to try to "reach for higher standards" then they should if I could say XD

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 05-04-2016, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #37  
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparX View Post
Well considering it happened 6 years ago and I'm no longer in school I'm not so sure XD
My school has a tendency to try to "reach for higher standards" then they should if I could say XD
Ah. Water under the bridge as the saying goes, then.
Old Posted 05-04-2016, 09:53 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
@Zen That sounds really wonderful! I really love how you described camping! It gave off a really warm-almost-magical kind of vibe >v<.

...Iiiin any case, I'll be disappearing for today because I have a bunch of homework/studying to finish for school. Paper on US history, a paper reflecting on the book Chronicle of a Death Foretold which will be graded harshly and too justly, and vocabulary to memorize for French D':
Old Posted 05-05-2016, 05:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #39  
@Potironette
We've stayed in some magical places. Imagine sunlight streaming through the leaves of hardwoods in sparkling threads of light. Or how about the sounds of a symphony of birds when the sun comes up? Or the smell of the dew on ferns? Or the rustle of the wind through the leaves that almost sound like the trees are talking? Just lovely.

Hope your studies go well for you and your teacher loves your paper.
Old Posted 05-05-2016, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Ahh, the imagery! I somehow wish I could draw/take pictures of those images!

-Oops, I started procrastinating-
Haha, I'm more or less writing the history paper at the last minute and just finished a loose outline. Hopefully it'll be fine :x
Old Posted 05-05-2016, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #41  
It will totally be fine XD
here's to hoping for a good grade!

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 05-06-2016, 01:15 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Finished my essay~ Now just to finish English, study, then proofread Essay, and then English if I have time ^~^

Edit: finally finished yaay~ Now I can go to sleep on the subway on the way to school -cries-
Last edited by Potironette; 05-06-2016 at 06:46 AM.
Old Posted 05-06-2016, 04:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #43  
I'll have to see if I can find the full pictures of these, but this is one photo I took camping that I used for a book I was writing.

Old Posted 05-07-2016, 05:47 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
You should link when you find them zen =D

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 05-07-2016, 11:31 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #45  
Ohhh, that shot is really pretty Zen! You wrote a book?
-searches "The Magic Within"-
-sees nanowrimo entry "The Magic Within"-
Is it that?
Old Posted 05-07-2016, 12:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Yes. That was my first NaNoWriMo book. It hasn't been edited yet so it's not ready for publication.
Old Posted 05-07-2016, 06:07 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #47  
Come to think of it, Zen's descriptions of being in the woods are really encaptivating I think reading a book from Zen would be really fun!

Speaking of writing, I got my formal literary essay back and was suggested to re-write it due to analysis problems and needing to work more on it -sighs-.

Umm, so how is everyone today? I normally don't say this because I don't know how to respond to this question myself, but I figured it's pretty standard in terms of communication? Haha. It's nighttime for me right now, but the skies are still bright and gray~! I really love gray skies.
Old Posted 05-07-2016, 07:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Ah, thank you Potironette.

Every time you rewrite something, you get more practice and the next time is easier. ;-)

Hope you're enjoying your evening. I've been relaxing all night watching movies. :D
Old Posted 05-07-2016, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote