Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #17  
hardly overflowing XD we only started like 3 weeks ago, hahaha everything is till tiny and tender
Old Posted 04-28-2016, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Ehh? I thought it was bright and big already :x. But regardless, a garden! I want to see! -Waits in anticipation for the new day-
Old Posted 04-28-2016, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #19  
bright enough? the strawbwerries are starting to come in and the daffodils are dying down XD
Old Posted 04-29-2016, 01:40 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
aaand i forgot to get a picture of the strawberries XD i mean there are a couple in the greenhouse but i mean planted
http://sta.sh/21r8fey036kh?edit=1
Old Posted 04-29-2016, 04:12 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #21  
Wow! So many pots! I've never seen so many pots in one place before! The strawberries are in a greenhouse? Chocobo has a greenhouse! As in a glass structure? Also is that a net I see around the plants? Why does the "__tro (?), Parsley, Dill" pot's soil look cakey?
Old Posted 04-29-2016, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
*stops by to say hi and admires chocobo's plants*
Old Posted 04-30-2016, 05:03 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #23  
Hi Zen! -runs around Zen's kittens-
I wonder just how many different plants Chocobo has?
Old Posted 04-30-2016, 06:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Hi Potironette. :D

I bet chocobo has a lot. I'd love to have a gardening area like that.
Old Posted 04-30-2016, 07:03 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #25  
Me too! I live in an apartment though. Actually, on second thought, I'm a little wary of planting things because I'm worried that everything will die ><'.

-looks furtively at post time- I went clothes shopping around that time ^^'
Old Posted 04-30-2016, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
hahaha, a few XD

the alaska peas got planted and i do not have a picture of the strawberries and everything is a lot taller now but the overall amount of outside plants is close to the same XD

http://sta.sh/21r8fey036kh?edit=1

we did get a lemon tree XD
Old Posted 05-03-2016, 02:34 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #27  
*walks in completely soaked*
What a quaint and snuggly little abode. got hot chocolate?
How is your morning/day?

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 05-03-2016, 05:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Just saw the walls of your greenhouse, chocobo. It's got to be wonderful to have one of those. You could have flowers and fresh vegetables all year round.

*waves hi to SparX*
Old Posted 05-03-2016, 09:27 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #29  
@Chocobo I'm not found of peas myself. Care to share how you eat them :3? Lemon tree! One that's bearing fruit now or is it still a sapling? Also, you wouldn't happen to eat lemons as lemons..would you (sour >_<!)?

@SparX Hi SparX! *quickly gives SparX lots of towels* Here, here, I hope you didn't catch a cold! *Boils milk and makes hot chocolate* Here you go! I've not had a particularly exciting day, but tomorrow I'm getting an electronic baby to take care of, so that's going to be pretty...interesting.

@ZenKitty (Should I call you "Zen" or "Zenkitty"?) >.>... <.< ... I didn't realize that was a greenhouse until you mentioned it x'D. Fresh veggies all year sounds pretty wonderful. I think I hardly ever eat fresh vegetables from this townhouse. The last time I ate fresh veggies was...I don't even remember :x.
Old Posted 05-03-2016, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
@Potironette
You can call me ZenKitty, Zen or ZK. I've gone by all of them. ;-)

Wish I had a place to grow veggies. Our deck is small and I haven't figured out a way grow greens in a pot. Of course with that I'd have to have someone take care of the boys and the veggies when we were gone on the weekends or summer vacations, so perhaps it's just as well. :P
Old Posted 05-03-2016, 09:53 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #31  
*waves hellos to everyone*
I had a greenhouse, but 75+mph winds destroyed it during the winter storms .-.
The reviews did say it withstood strong gusts.....
>.> I guess not.

Potironette- I never had to do that. I got kicked out of my child development class because the teacher was scared I was to mentally unstable to handle children in the second semester, because she caught me attempting to finish piercing my nose in the bathroom (my friend had gotten halfway through in the morning but couldn't get through)

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 05-04-2016, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
@Zen: Gone on the weekends? Where does Zen go during the weekends? Who are "the boys"?

@SparX: I think at my school, the teacher isn't allowed to change someone's curriculum just because they think a kid's mentally unstable--and if they could I bet people would raise a protest...I seriously wonder at the teacher's expression while seeing you trying to self-pierce xD.
...75 mph! Are winter storms a common occurrence? (I think strong gusts refer to non-storming conditions xD).

Turns out the electronic baby assignment is actually scheduled next-week Wednesday and not this Wednesday. Yay for not needing to carry the thing on the subway for a day! Sadly, I need to work on my global paper for Friday -cries-
Old Posted 05-04-2016, 05:40 PM Reply With Quote