Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #177  
I don't but it seems like a lot of people do. o.O What exactly is it?

Old Posted 11-17-2014, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Delicate Soul
I do not have a crunchyroll account, sorry.
Also, I've been saving my money for other stuffs but I bought the pendant before I started saving, I have a picture of it if you guys want to see it.

Crunchyroll is just a website for viewing anime, reading manga, and buying their merchandise I think. If you have a premium account, you have to pay for it though, you can see some episodes a week early if there is a a rule like that in place on the anime. For example, a couple of times crunchyroll put that rule into effect on Sword Art Online 2. There will be a little note on the side of the video that says, "Premium Users can view: <date> Free Users can view: <following week from date>" Premium users also don't see ads.

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 11-18-2014, 02:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #179  
I can't stand the ads. xD so I pay 7$ for it. They don't have any drama that interest me so I won't get the full subscription.

It's kinda worth it though. I mean with netflix, I had run out of interesting things to watch and they took forever updating it. Crunchyroll they update it daily with new episodes, and when new shows appear they do their best to get the license for it. (They got the license for detective conan <3 but just for the current season on up. if all goes well, they might try and get their hands eps 1-753)

The free account is useful for those who actually are able to handle the annoying ads. I mean you can still use the Que list and what not. But I also don't like waiting. xD then again if you want to watch CR subs and don't wanna wait for the free version download them from HorribleSubs! x'D they rip CR subs off the website and release them. Anime only though. I haven't seen them release the dramas.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-18-2014, 08:29 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
lol, I've a back log list of anime and I haven't kept up with older ones like I've wanted to, and I have script blocker on my browser so I can block most of the stuff. :3

Old Posted 11-18-2014, 09:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #181  
sometimes my ad blocker blocks stuff other times it doesnt.

I prefer watching it off the tv anyway. bigger and better screen <3 So I only have to worry about ads is when I see a drama I wanna watch.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-18-2014, 05:16 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
lol, my monitor I'm using is technically 'smaller' than my tv screen but its an HD wide screen. XD So I see things better on this. :3

Old Posted 11-18-2014, 07:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #183  
I loved the Kunzite and Zoicite from the live action!
Old Posted 11-18-2014, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
ML - The tv i got for xmas a few years back is one of those HD tvs When I watch stuff off my PC it has to be in Non-HD because HD causes the CPU to over run and then the PC lags which causes the show to lag. =(

Witchy - x3 Kunzite was my favorite of the 4.. but my most favorite character was Dark Murcury! <3

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-19-2014, 11:56 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #185  
Ah, so then your computer can't handle it. x'D Well, the computer I use is actually my dad's, and he likes being able to play games on them, so it has some decent specs on it.

Old Posted 11-19-2014, 06:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Mine's your average store bought (we rented to own it from Aarons) All in One HP computer.. not much I can play with ._. Not very customizable.

Thats ok. Crunchyroll has apps for a reason <3

I was showing off the Sailor Moon Crystal Opening theme Music Video (the full video they released) to my neighbors =w= and then we watched Gackt Music Videos and Ed was all "D< I'm so jelly he's like 40 you said and he looks younger then I do!" and I'm like "you should see his old Malice Mizer Band Mate Mana o3o he makes a pretty girl.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-19-2014, 09:35 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #187  
lol, that sounds awesome. XD

Old Posted 11-19-2014, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Showed them mana and they were like HOLY FUCK! D8 THATS A GUY!?!!!

I was like 'jelly yet? xD'

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-20-2014, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #189  
lol, I want to see this picture now. XD

Old Posted 11-20-2014, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
It was a Music Video =)

Look up Malice Mizer Bel Air.

The person with blond hair and a Blue Dress is Mana =)

Edit:

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 11-20-2014 at 09:59 PM.
Old Posted 11-20-2014, 09:55 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #191  
lol, awesome. XD I also like the guy in the first picture that's in the front middle of the group, he has an awesome coat. XD

Old Posted 11-20-2014, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
=o that's Gackt!

GAKUTO SAMA!!!! <3

the poor guy. He got accused of raping someone, it caused him great damage and caused people to cancel programs and stuff they had with him. And so the police investigated it and found him not guilty but the damage as already been done.

Before she went to the police, she tried blackmailing gackt. when he refused to pay her she went to the cops and then a month later to this tabloid that is well known for telling lies just to sell their stuff.

horrible =/ He's now in the process of suing the tabloid and the woman for Defamation and Slander and stuff.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-20-2014, 11:09 PM Reply With Quote