Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Moderation Admin
Default Power Rangers / Super Sentai   #1  
I don't know if there are any other fans here, but I thought I'd make the thread and see what happened.

I've been a fan since MMPR came out and I'm waiting to see what becomes of Super Megaforce (Goseiger/Gokaiger). I wonder if anyone wants to chat with me about anything Power Rangers / Super Sentai.

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 02-05-2014, 06:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
ono i been downloading Power Rangers to watch them but i keep getting distracted. but its always so nice to watch something i use to watch as a kid..

whats even better is also getting to watch the original japanese version.

I'll eventually start downloading Super Sentai.. again xD

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-05-2014, 08:30 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #3  
I was a total MMPR nerd as a kid. I had figurines, the guide book that had the see through pages with the costumes, weaponry, and enemies. I even had a green ranger plush that I slept with. I want to say I had the first movie with the collector's "gold" medallion. >.> I watched it up through Lord Zed (I think), then lost interest once the original team was phased out. I think I caught a few of the Dino Thunder episodes (where Tommy was brought back in as a teacher?), but it just didn't hold my interest.
World's worst for poofing during a conversation. Sorry.
Old Posted 02-05-2014, 09:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
When I was younger I made up a Power Rangers dance with a friend of mine.
I've been in the hospital for a month!
Pneumonia. Complications and chest tubes.
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 02-06-2014, 06:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
Default   #5  
I personally didn't like Dino Thunder as much as I thought I would, even though Tommy was in it. He was never my favorite ranger in MMPR, and I think they were counting on him to support the show. It was decent, but nowhere near where I thought it should have been.

I think a Power Rangers dance sounds kind of cool. xD

---------

With Megaforce finally finished, it's time to move onto Super Megaforce. They said that the premier could be watched tomorrow (2/9) on Nick.com, but the TV premier is still on the 15th. I'm excited, but we'll see if the quality improves from Megaforce.

I heard that they're skipping a Go-Busters adaptation. That really disappoints me. I thought that Go-Busters would have been the perfect show to bring to the west - being that it is more western-inspired than the usual sentai. I guess it was so unpopular in Japan (big surprise) that Toei allowed Saban to skip it in favor of yet another dinosaur-based sentai (Kyoryuger).

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Last edited by Sei; 02-08-2014 at 02:18 PM.
Old Posted 02-08-2014, 02:16 PM Reply With Quote