Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Psych
Default   #17  
Doctor Soren Gray didn't say anything as he wrote it down then. He was half looking at the clip board and half watching the tall man before him strip. "Are all your shots in order. The one you should have gotten when you where accepted to work here?" He asked him simply then as his eyes watched him like he was the can of tuna being opened for him.
Bow down before the mighty neko named Naku =^.^=
Old Posted 06-14-2012, 03:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
"Yes, I have gotten them all along with the one when I was accepted here." getting all the top layering off he went on getting everything else off was now just in his black boxers, he didn't seem bother that the other was watching him it left him amused in away and wanted to see how the other would react to him.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 06-14-2012, 03:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #19  
Doctor Soren Gray took note if that before he gently pushed him to sit on the exame table then. "Now lets take care of the other things shawl we." He chuckled softly then around the lolly pop in his mouth then as he got to work. His hands moved slowly crossed him if any human came in and saw the doctor at work they would think he was being a pervert. Though his hands were not ok not really doing perverted things as they just glided over the other male. "Everything feels like they are in order and your insides feel like there in good working order as well to." He went and took note of that as well then. "Its easier to do with out cloths on then I don't need as much sugar in my system to work." He said simply then. "You can put your cloths back on if you want to and then you can have a lolly pop." He said simply then. "And yes the head master already knows your here."
Old Posted 06-14-2012, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Watching the other male move his hands across his body it was interesting to see, getting off the table he began to get dressed. "So are you ready for this school year?" he asked getting his clothing back on.

Old Posted 06-15-2012, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #21  
Doctor Soren Gray chuckled softly then as he sat down in his chair then and watched him with this rather feline hungry look in his eyes as he spoke. "Yes pretty much so. The head master supply's me with enough candy, chocolate, and cat nip I need to help heal the students if things go along normally that is." He said simply then. "Enough candy in my supply that would kill a normal cat or student should they decide to feast on my supply." He winked at him then. "Oh and be mindful of the head masters pet he has a really bad mouth on him and there isn't really anyone student or teacher other wise who likes him." He said simply then. "Only the head master takes care of Nora how ever he see's fit to."
Old Posted 06-16-2012, 01:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
While finishing off his tie, he looked over to theother. "I see, I will keep that in mind." he said taking the information about the school doctor and his sweets. He picked up his coat placed it back on to get it fixed and adjusted, as he walked explained about Nora. "That is fine, I have no real reason to speak with him now do I unless needed so I will mind my self and everything else.

Old Posted 06-16-2012, 02:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #23  
Doctor Soren Gray smiled softly then. "You never know with the head master and his pet dog." He said simply then as he chuckled softly then as he offered him a lolly pop then. "Here is your lolly pop if you still want it." He chuckled softly then as he tilted his head slightly then as his neko ears and tail came out and twitch then.

Nora stood at the door then and chuckled then. "The perverted cat is always on the lose." He said simply then as he chuckled softly then as the bell started to ring then. "Oh and doctor you should be mindful or I will do something with your cat nip." He walked away with an evil laugh then.

Doctor Soren Gray turned his head then and glared darkly then. "Fine what ever you want you stupid idiot dog. One of these days I will kill you and you know what I have done you runt." He hissed then before he snorted slightly then before his tail kept on twitching more then.
Old Posted 06-16-2012, 06:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
The taller man took a piece of candy and thanks the doctor for his check up, bowing some as he headed out the door to head to the teachers lounge to see where his desk was and what class he had how this day would go about. Nikko paid no real mind Nora who was by the door as he was leaving the doctors office.

Vincent sat in the class room he was asstined to he was bored and yawning more then he should have been. "Ugh it's only morning and I am just tired. . . ." he said to him self as he waited some watching the students around watching them closely as he could.

Old Posted 06-18-2012, 02:31 PM Reply With Quote