Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

One Fish
Default   #65  
The man watched as lance left, "Everyone must be up to something today," he said to himself as he went back to watching the sky.
Pheonix Lord of the Wind ~~Skrinix~~
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 11:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
// i haven't left im in the process of leaving
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Default   #67  
Winding down several blocks, Leo had finally pinned the cat down and gotten his crossblade back. "REOOWW!" The cat zoomed away out of sight. "Geeze... what a pain.." Leo said. "..... How do I get back to the restaurant now.....?" he said. Concealing his crossblade, he tried retracing his steps. Obliviously, he had no idea everyone in the plaza had his eyes on him...
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Lance looked out onto the town frowning.. "Where to find work.. everyone is scared of me" his tails moving back and forth. he stepped away and sat down in the chair "I just wont eat again.." lance's stomach let out a large and loud monstrous growl "But its been four days.." he glance down at his stomach then looked at the wall staring at it intensively

""

Old Posted 08-11-2012, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #69  
The man walked back into the house and looked around, "Hey Lance have you seen Leo around at all?" he asked.
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 12:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Seeing eyes on him, Leo decided if he made a run for it he'd look suspicious. He calmly walked back to the restaurant using maps located around the plaza. As he was nearing the same alley, 4 figures silently approached him. Two from the front, two from behind. They were the same shock troopers from yesterday...

Kid, you're coming with us, you look awfully familiar... said one shock trooper. "Like hell I am!" shouted Leo, instinctively reaching for his katana. Unfortunately dawning on him he'd left it on the balcony. "Damn...." The shock troopers moved in, prepared to subdue him.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #71  
The motion of a figure dropping down from above was merely a blonde and black blur. Sweeping a foot out to knock the feet out from underneath two of the troopers and turned to take on the other two. Ice cold blue eyes locked on to them as they were approaching. "Ah so you came back for some more? Might I call you a glutton for punishment then? Or just plain stupid?" A small smirk played on the new man's lips as he slowly slid up to his full height, moving his hands slightly the morning light glinted off his knuckle blades. "Aw how sad, somebody forgot to remind Ted that this was a gun fight." One of the troopers facing him swallowed and stepped back. "Damn it! You guys forgot the area we were in." Hissing o the other trooper still standing, unfortunately the other two were out cold from hitting the ground so hard.

OOC: Perfect timing Reaper! :( I'm going back to work from lunch now. :P Oh well. Two hours left and I'll be back online. -giggles-
Last edited by Ookami-onea-chan91; 08-11-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 07:53 AM Reply With Quote  
A flash of red and black swoops down from behind the two remaining shock troopers From the flash lance stood behind them his sword drawn and out as if he already attacked. "Fools, don't attack the people who give me a place rest.. It pisses me off" As those cold heartless words escaped lances mouths the men fell forward dead.

Lance sheathed his sword and jumped back onto the balcony without another word jumped to the other roof top where Leo's cross blade had previously been. Lance started to roam around the city using par cor to jump across the buildings.

""

Old Posted 08-11-2012, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #73  
That had been too easy of a fight, a cold smile crosses Noelle's face as the person that had thought she was the one going down easy, slumped to the ground at her feet, the knife they had planning to use on her, buried in their chest instead, blood gushing out of the wound. Noelle was also splattered with blood, she was beginning to like this town, a lot.

Picking up her bag from the location where she had dropped it, she slung it over her shoulder. Pushing the sunglasses she had thrown on top of the bag before the start of the fight back up on her nose, Noelle slips into the crowd..
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
the man watched the fight from a distance.
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 05:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Default   #75  
Leo, dazed at how everything had happened so fast was in awe. Noticing that Lance had already wandered off again, he began to confront the unknown man that had saved him. "Thank you, I would've been captured had you not shown up when you did.. who are you..?" Leo asked, still awestruck.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote  
While lance was jumping across an alley way he noticed a women slaying another person a chesire grin once again appeared on his face. "Oh la la.. Blood shed once more i see?" He liked the way this one had slain her foe the style the brutality it made his skin crawl with excitement

Lance decided he would follow the girl so with a keen eye he jumped across various buildings following her trail. He thought he could get lucky enough and actually see the women fight again.

""

Old Posted 08-11-2012, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #77  
The man made his way down to where the battle took place, "Next time you go out Leo you should have someone with you," he said with a soft smile.
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 06:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Leo, slightly irked at the mans joking replied "I'm perfectly capable of handling myself in battle! Had I had my sword..." he sheepishly added. "And exactly who are you anyway?! No more of your words of wisdom crap either!" he said hastily.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #79  
After a few minutes of wandering, Noelle senses that she's being watched. With a frown, she stops and glances around before deciding to make her way into the nearest place to steal a bite to eat. Maybe whoever was following her would be stupid enough to enter the shop behind her, she was use to the police doing this when she was younger. Than again, that was before they had learned their lesson.
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
the man smiled, "I never said you couldnt handle yourself but you never know what you may run into or what may happen and having someone with you will help our odds better of not being captured." the man said, "And as for who I am my name is Darc Crusada," he added, "but i dont see how a name is going to help you understand anything about who i am." he said smiling.
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 06:44 PM Reply With Quote