Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Warrior Of Cosmos
Default   #49  
"Perhaps.. I just don't want to elaborate on that right now.." Leo said. Suddenly, as he was looking out the window, he saw a squadron of shock troopers surveying the area. "Umm... this location is discreet... right...?"
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 09:22 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
"i would assume that this place is perfectly fine," the man said, "If not then i guess we would have to fight but id say lets just lay low for now," he said with a laugh, "i think we have had a little too much excitement for tonight."
Pheonix Lord of the Wind ~~Skrinix~~
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Default   #51  
"Agreed. But everyone should be prepared just in case... this seems a bit off. Unless with your invisibility toy, you wanna strike a preemptive attack..?" Said Leo, prepared to fight.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 09:40 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
(ooc: O___O Geez peoples.... I go away from lunch for work and you guys all go insane! >_<)
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Default   #53  
Hey, we gotta keep the RP going don't we? ^_^
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote  
(Yeah you do, but my gosh. It nearly doubled since I was last able to check. *gets to work on post*)

"Heh... First off this place is very discreet since I've been hiding out here and running a base for the rebels for nearly two years from this restaurant building." Smiling as she tilted her head, Charlie walked over to her table and sat down with a bowl of clean hot water, rags and a bottle of oil for her guns. Settling down in a chair she slowly started to disassemble her guns and meticulously clean them. "I don't know exactly what it is that Ted did to this place, but a lot of the troops get a bad feeling when they come near here. This is especially true of lycanthropes, it took time for me to convince Jason that it was safe for him." Smiling as she glanced over at her friend who was sitting with his back against the wall and sulking while he ate. "Oi... And if you're hungry there's plenty of premade meals divided up in the fridge. Warm it up and you're ready to go."
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 09:55 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #55  
The man sat back and relaxed in his chair, "Like i said Leo just relax for the night i am sure there will be plenty of fighting sometime," he said.
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
"Hm.. all right then! Guess there's not much to do now but sleep and see what tomorrow brings.." Leo said as he got comfortable on the floor and prepared to sleep. Sword sheathed next to him in case of a surprise attack.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 10:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #57  
Charlie coughed slightly and stared at the boy sleeping on the floor. "Umm....." Sitting there cleaning her gun she frowned. "The back room has cots you can pull out here to sleep on. The carpet may be plush, but it's not THAT comfortable."
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
The man laughed, "sounds like a good idea," he said as he went and grabbed a cot and then lay down with his cloak still pulled around him tight.
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #59  
She smiled slightly and nodded as she fell silent and went back to her cleaning. Humming slightly to herself, you could barely hear her from across the room. "Everyone is welcome to sleep here as long as there is no fighting or trouble making." Narrowing her eyes at the man with the fox tails. "That means you Slaughtering Kitsune!" Grumbling as she remembered some of the stories she'd heard.
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
The boy already fast asleep didn't hear a word they had said, unfortunately. For it had been a long and extremely odd day for him.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #61  
She watched them for a moment before shrugging and finishing with cleaning her weapons before reassembling them. "Alright... That's done." Sighing before she got up and headed towards the locked door at the back of the room. "Hmm...." Sighing as she glanced back at Ellis and smiling. "Remember the rules. Don't think about coming in my room... Because I will hurt you if you pick the locks or just enter my room." Shutting the door behind her, Charlie locked the door and settled in for the night. Having trust issues wasn't the problem, truthfully she did trust the other rebels, just not without some protection.
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 11:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Leo stirred in the early hours of the morning, it was barely dawn as the sun slowly ascended in the sky. He went outside to the balcony, just staring at the sky. He suddenly grabbed his sword and held it up to the sun, amused how the sunlight glint off his blade. Then he remembered he had left his crossblade on the rooftop where Kitsune stood...

He made his way there to find it was gone. "Crap! Come on.. weapons just don't disappear.." He surveyed the area carefully upon finding a cat that was playing with it like a toy. "You've gotta be kidding me.." He made his descent into the alley were the cat was. "Here kitty kitty kitty... :3" In return the cat said "HISSS!!!!!!" and streaked away from Leo with the blade in it's mouth.

"Wha... HEY!! GET BACK HERE!!" He said as he sprinted after the cat.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 11:38 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #63  
Soon after Leo had left the man woke up. He stretched with a low groan as his body was just now waking up. He looked around and listened to the silence in the house. He then got up and went to the rooftop to lay on the roof and stare at the sky for awhile.
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Lance didn't like to sleep especially around people he didn't know so instead he took a chair a propped it up against a wall leaning back in it "Theses people act so nice yet they can't be trusted no one can be trusted." his tails uncurled from his waist as he went to step out onto the balcony and leave "I need to find money so i can eat today"
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote