Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #193  
Lance just stared at him with no emotion it almost seemed as thought it wasn't lance "I want more than your blood. I want your life" He chuckled insanely as he pushed of the parry and licked the sharp edge of his sword the running straight at him using the boot blade to kick at his stomach once more "Its time for a little soccer.. and your the soccer ball.."
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Darc knew it was out of hand now and since he had the element of surprise he threw two chain slings at both of them that wrapped around leos and lances legs and started to produce an electric shock, just enough to paralyze someone until they were taken off. "That will be enough for today!" darc said as he walked over to both of them.
Pheonix Lord of the Wind ~~Skrinix~~
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Default   #195  
While Leo was strong, Kitsune was even stronger. Knowing there was no way he could fight Kitsune one on one, he had no choice but to just dodge his attacks. But even doing that he couldn't run forever. *Thinking* "Damn it! I don't want to use any jutsu yet for fear they'll think I'm using witchcraft or something! I'll just have to run.." Leo grabbed Kitsunes foot with the blade, badly damaging his hand and flung Kitsune away from him. "Agh.. snap out of it already!" he said irratatedly. Just then, Leo and Kitsune were wrapped in chains and paralysed with lightning. "Agh! What the hell Darc!?"
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
"I see." Noelle watches him, no emotion on her face, "It's always the innocent ones that lose out in the end, eh?" she chuckles, "Good old Mother Nature, being a bitch like usual." she pushes away from the railing and heads to go back in.
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #197  
Lance fell to his knees the pain inside him ohh.. the pain it was like Ecstasy his eyes went Blood red his body completely covered in fur 2 more tails emerged from his back. His legs muscles Grew bigger breaking the chains his entire body took a fox like human form.. This was it the complete power of the kitsune lycan this couldn't end well. The Kistune stood up letting out a tremendous growl that was sure to be heard from the restaurant. The Fox ran back to where he was facing both Leo and darc without a word or a movement he glared.

""

Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
"Alright, enough of this!" He said. "We'll finish our little fight right now then. Darc, free me from the chains, he won't give up until he has his way." Leo said exhaustedly.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #199  
Darc calmly walked over to where Leo was and took off the chain. He then picked the kid up and started walking away from Lance. "This isnt the time Lance, and no matter what i know your in that creature, and you should look at yourself sometime." Darc said, "This was supposed to be a lesson, and now your trying to kill this kid... Wheres the honor in that?" He said as he continued to the exit of the underground arena.
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:41 PM Reply With Quote  
It was no use the Kitsune Spirit inside of the man had already been released there was barely any trace of lance left inside him. The blood lust that now ran through Lances body could not be stopped it was kill or be killed in his mind, And that's the way he liked it. The Kitsune growled charging Darc and swiping its claws at him at an incredible speed.

""

Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #201  
Darc threw leo to the exit door, "Go get some help!" he yelled at the boy as he ducked under the claws. He unsheathed his sword that was as black as the night sky and slashed up at Lances wrists.
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:50 PM Reply With Quote  
The kitsune grabbed the sword with its bare claw (//Not bear claw XD had to say it)It gashed open the kitsune's hand a chesire smile consumed the beasts face mouth were full of ferocious Long fangs that looked as sharp as a finely made sword one bite from these teeth could cut through skin like a knife through warm butter. The Kitsune pulled the blade yanking the man towards him as the kitsune proceeded to try and bite the mans shoulder.

""

Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Default   #203  
"Help!?" Leo asked surprised at Darcs request. "We can take him together. As he said this, Leo weaved hand-seals. "Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger! Fire style, phoenix flower jutsu!" Three medium sized fireballs launched towards Kitsune. "Darc! Get out of the way!" he shouted.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Darc grabbed his sword with two hands and used his strength to throw himself into the air letting go of the sword, and while he was in the air he put on his glove and he was completely invisible. He fell aiming his fist straight for Lances jaw as he swung with all his force.
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 04:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #205  
The Kitsune was confused he saw the man but then he was gone, In the state he was in he could not think straight. [Maybe, if me go to light i see him] The creature thought as he ran straight at Leo Taking damage from most of the attack the leo had cast and jumping over him running through the tunnels and into the main street Leaving Darc and Leo to find there own way out. The Kitsune limped out of the tunnels he was badly damaged but since when did that ever stop a rampaging beast.

The Kitsune teeth grew out sharper his claws longer and his back arched a bit. It seemed the more damage he felt the stronger his being came to be, But with that perk The kitsune couldn't take much more damage before he would fall. He let out a humongous growl that surely could be heard city wide this was not good at all..

""

Old Posted 08-12-2012, 05:03 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Darc ran outside and headed right for charlies place. He jumped through the balcony window and pulled his glove off, "We have a bit of trouble happening!" he yelled into the building hopeing someone was here.
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Default   #207  
Leo, losing consciousness from using that forbidden technique had passed out. Badly bleeding from the cut on his face and hand cut open from Lance's boot blade.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Hearing someone shouting about trouble, Noelle frowns and heads to where Darc is.
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 05:11 PM Reply With Quote