Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Trisphee Nurse
Default Question   #1  
Ok so i convinced my Girl friend to come on and try the site but im un sure of the Rules of IP sharing cuz atm we Only have 1 Computer so we'd be sharing the same computer i wanted to know what the rules on that is ? what i so far only red was your aloud having 3 mule accounts i think or 2 but its just a question if there are no sharing well then that is Fine
Favorite Quote from Daria
Mr. O'Niell: "Right here and now, let's pledge to make Daria's dream a reality."
Daria: "You mean the one where people walking down the street burst into flames?"
Old Posted 11-06-2011, 12:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
From what I remember in the FAQs, family members or others sharing your IP is fine, as long as you don't make up pretend family in order to get more than two mules. You might want to wait for a more official answer than mine though.

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 11-06-2011, 12:46 AM Reply With Quote  
The Trisphee Nurse
Default   #3  
Ah i see that makes seance its not right to fake a family member to get free stuff X.X getting money and stuff here is easy enough as is
Mr. O'Niell: "Right here and now, let's pledge to make Daria's dream a reality."
Daria: "You mean the one where people walking down the street burst into flames?"
Old Posted 11-06-2011, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
That's basically right. It's a nice courtesy to contact an administrator and let us know what the situation is when you create an account that you know might look suspicious.
Old Posted 11-06-2011, 12:11 PM Reply With Quote  
The Trisphee Nurse
Default   #5  
Oh i see so should i contact a admit about this ? she of age ofc and stuff so i really don;t see any prob with it but i do wanna make sure
Old Posted 11-06-2011, 12:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
You can go ahead and register, just send an admin (I'm an admin, so good news!) a private message listing your family member's username.
Old Posted 11-06-2011, 12:56 PM Reply With Quote  
The Trisphee Nurse
Default   #7  
Oh ok and shes my girl friend XP but we do live together and use the same computer so yeah when she does sign up i can just pm you with her User name ? c:
Old Posted 11-06-2011, 12:58 PM Reply With Quote