Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #33  
I want the mouse!

*pets the cutie affectionately before putting into a sink, gently running warm water on it and using pet friendly soap to give it a bath. When the bath is over she gives the mouse its favorite snack, dates.*

Old Posted 04-14-2016, 08:22 PM  
Lynx Rufus
*pokes he mustache to make sure it is alive before applying mustache wax to the tips* Well if nothing else you will at least look pretty.
Old Posted 04-14-2016, 09:00 PM  
Pixels
Default   #35  
Oh Tiva that is hilarious <3

Old Posted 04-14-2016, 10:26 PM  
It's ALIVE
*rushes back in again this time stepping square in pee soaking through her shoes and socks*
oh god no.
*Gregory stares at her innocently* bad gregory this is bad! *points to piss stain, but it's obvious he doesn't now any better and is anxious from her anger*
I'm sorry.
we'll keep trying.
*takes him out for a nighttime stroll, feeds him so sleepy time treats and lays on the couch with him*
Time for anime together!
*falls asleep on Gregory before the end of the first episode*

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 04-14-2016, 11:53 PM  
MUTANT D:
Default   #37  
Can I have #11.... The bear? o3o
Old Posted 04-15-2016, 01:43 AM  
Pixels
you sure can!

Old Posted 04-15-2016, 02:27 AM  
Rebooting....
Default   #39  
Has anyone taken #30 - the kitty?
Old Posted 04-15-2016, 08:11 AM  
Addicted to Trisphee
As I browse through the articles on Note, my music pet, I learned many things about its origin and favorite things to do.

I prepared a little song for him. I've read that Hymnos grow through music, care and love.

I started singing my favorite lullaby. Note heard my voice and reacted to it. He started singing with me, the melody of my song. He sang and glistened with pretty sparkles, joy filled his whole body.

After singing, I noticed that his body has developed, he grew a bit bigger and his body radiates more glitters.

"Ah! So this is how you grow... It's so awesomeeeee~", I happily said to him.

"For now, you have to rest, grow strong my little Note.", as I prepared his cushion to sleep into.
Can anyone help me get a good signature?
Old Posted 04-15-2016, 10:27 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #41  
-A small cry rang out through the den, small fluffs wriggled about screaming for attention. Picking up the small orange one, DK cooed and cuddled it letting it know she was there and he was loved.-

"Renji, shush now. Time for food!"

-She went and got a small pet bottle for small infant animals. Full of warm cocoa she fed the little one. Small happy gurgles erupted from the orange fur.

After Renji was fed, DK got out a small soft ball and rolled it toward him. Happily he rolled around with the ball, trying to mimic it until finally bumping into it.-

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 04-15-2016, 11:26 AM  
Lynx Rufus
*Looks at her mustache deciding that it needs a bath and a trim* Got to get you nice and clean, don't want you turning into a full fledge beard now do we? Come on Inigo Montoya. *picks up the wiggling ball of hair to go give a long hot bath* Maybe we are going to find a face under all that hair.
Old Posted 04-15-2016, 11:37 AM  
Pixels
Default   #43  
@Zenkitty: it's yours!

---- All pets that have been cared for three days in a row will be growing up this evening! ----

Old Posted 04-15-2016, 01:04 PM  
Rebooting....
Yay! Thanks, Glitch!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ZenKitty waves her nose magnet (wiggling finger) in front of the little kitty and skritches its chin. It begins to purr and scrunch up it's paws - closed, open, closed, open - in a kneading motion then licks the finger that's rubbing it and quickly takes a nip on it.

"YIKES That hurts little one! You have sharp little teeth! I'll have to look around for a little treat that you can chew on instead."

Zen searches through her bag and finds a soft chewy little treat. Yes. That will do nicely. She holds it up to the kitty who sniffs it and then chomps on it, barely missing her owner's fingers again.

"I'm going to have to come up with a name for you, but right now I'm nicknaming you Nippy."

She rubbed the top of Nippy's head in a gentle circular motion and smiled as a little kitty let out a purr and closed its eyes to nap.
Old Posted 04-15-2016, 01:49 PM  
I Am Tam
Default   #45  
Day 3:

*standing in front of the tank after cleaning up the result of plant carnage from the top-of-the-line filter* What the scrap have I gotten myself into here?

*the fishling doesn't even seem aware that I'm here, she's busy chasing her food around in between beating up her pingpong ball*

*shaking my head ruefully, I return to the computer*
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Last edited by Tam I am; 04-15-2016 at 05:40 PM.
Old Posted 04-15-2016, 03:00 PM  
It's ALIVE
*groggily wakes up d goes to take gregory out, forgetting abut the pad in front of the door and steps in poop*
oh not again.... at least it's on the pad this time....
*lets him out to roam on his own, while prepping his meal for the afternoon*
Gregory, get in here now before you get hurt!
*no gregory*
GREGORY
*still no gregory*
What the--
*rushes to the door to see gregory upside down in a mud puddle playing*
well I guess it's time for a bath then.
*grabs him and rushes to the bath and starts scrubbing him clean until he sparkles. Satisfied, I set him in front of his food dish and close the backdoor*
now time to relax before work.

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 04-15-2016, 03:42 PM  
The One and Only
Default   #47  
pet 19 please? I love ghosts
their name is donut now.

Feeds donut a ghost sammich and plays fetch with a sock

Sergeant Pup
Old Posted 04-15-2016, 05:08 PM  
Pixels
haha ok got it hero ^_^