Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rainbow Goddess
Default   #33  
The girls face reddened more. "what do you mean?? im a.. princess? really.." She never imagined herself to be anything like that. She grew up wanting to be a normal person and have an average life. She sighed again. "but why.. i just dont understand why me...? And sorry about accusing you.. it jsut seemed that way." Her heart sped up slightly thinking about things she shouldnt have and her face darkened a little more. Why was she so attracted to him? Shes never been attracted to anyone in her life. She always assumed she would never fall in love. She would probably marry someone who was as average as her.. but now her life was upside down... She was a princess or something... "I dont know.. I still dont believe this..."

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 01:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
"Yes that would be one way to word it yes, and why? Because you were born that way. Now stop acting like your worlds ending" Ok he was a little harsh but he really didn't have time to explain everything she probably wanted to know or didn't understand to her here. He waved off her saying sorry, he had been called worse in his life. Though it was a bit insulting that his own ward would call him r say such things.

If he knew half of what she thought about him he'd tell her to knock it off. He had his fate already and that was to die protecting her, love was not in that description. Though that hardly made him heartless at the same time, of course he cared about her. He had to. "Well think what you will it's true and we don't have the luxury of time at the moment."
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 02:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #35  
She ignored the harsh words he spoke first and simply responded to the last part "What.. do we have to leave... now??" She looked towards her mother. "mom...." She didnt want to leave. but she knew in her heart she had to. "Ok. What do i need to pack?" The change in her entire self was strange and she knew they thought it to but she had to be serious. She felt that they were telling the truth and before she simply denied it because she didnt want it to be true.

my closet
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
"Yes now... before we have a horde of walkers on our heads would be most preferred." He wasn't trying to rush her but they didn't have the time to just stay here. It would put her 'parents' in danger, let alone her own safety. Though it seemed he wouldn't have to force her to come with him, she seemed to understand finally that this was urgent. Such space would be outside in her 'parents' back yard to prevent any questioning of what was going on.

"Whatever you want to pack, just do it quickly." He spoke up before walking out of the room. He had a few things he needed to prepare if she was ready. The portal took time... and space. The woman smiled at Asami before hugging her again. "Everything will be ok.. your not alone or please don't feel like we are abandoning you." She knew they would probably never see one another again, but still he wanted to hope she was wrong.
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 02:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #37  
She nodded towards the man before he left the room. After hugging her mom again she grabbed one of her larger backpacks and dumped out the contents. She shuffled about her room gathering the necessities. extra clothes, a brush, hair bands, a small but warm blanket, her teddy bear, wallet(who knows maybe they might return to the human realm and need cash), a small pillow.. soon the pack was almost full. She grabbed her shoulder bad(she wanted to have another bag that was small to carry stuff with) and dumped out its contents as well. She kept her makeup(she just needed eyeliner), a small mirror, a note book and a few pencils and pens. She ran downstairs to the kitchen. She started to look for things that would keep for a while. She grabbed a few water bottles, a bag of chips, crackers, a couple packs of sealed deli meat, a box of cookies and a few other things. "Wow.. im packing a lot.. i hope i packed the right things... i just dont know exactly what ill need.."

my closet
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 03:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
She shrugged a little, she wasn't sure what to tell her either. "I'm not sure.. I mean he did say whatever you wanted." He laughed weakly as Asami finished packing whatever she wanted. "If your ready I think we better go find Alton.." She waited for Asami looked around her room another time before grabbing the bags and helping her with them. After a few moments she walked outside like she was instructed to do long ago in the case they ever did have to send her back through the means of a portal.

Once herself and Asami were outside she paused a moment noticing that Alton seemed a little stressed, though he probably had a lot more on his mind then he was letting be known. "how many years has it been?" She finally asked as he seemed to finish with summoning a small shimmering portal that seemed to not even be real, even standing here looking at it most would think it was some cg effect for a movie.

"ten years? Maybe a few more then that, eh." He shrugged a little, what did he care about how many years he had been gone from the other realm. Not like he had a family to go back to, that was part of being a guardian. Most of them had no ties at all.
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 03:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #39  
Asami nodded at her mother and followed her outside. The girl stared at the portal "Its... beautiful..." she barely payed any attention to the conversation her mother and the man were having. She felt something deep within her calling out to the portal.. She had to go through it... Her eyes moved to alton "So... how do we.. do this?"

my closet
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 03:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
"Right magic isn't common here.." He sighed a little, he wouldn't miss having to hide anything he did that was certain. "Just walk through it, I promise it won't be like the movies where there's a chance you'll be in parts on the other side." Noticing the look he got from that he shrugged a little. "What? If I wanted to kill someone I could think of some way to do so without wasting the energy it takes to call forth a portal."

The woman Asami had been calling mom all this time walked over to him with a bit of a stern look. "You better do your job.. so help me the realms won't save you if something-" He topped her before she could go on with this. "If something happens to her I ensure you I'll be dead already." The way he talked about it he seemed to not be bothered with the thought in the least. He probably wasn't... thats what he knew and was trained to do so why second guess it.

"Well princesses first.. nothing too threatening should be on the other side." It should put them out in a fairly safe location really, not too far from where they had left all of those years ago. It was a hidden location and well guarded. Aside from that only certain people could even make a portal linked to that location.
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 03:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #41  
The girl really didnt understand most of what he said but she was ready. She put on both her shoulder bag and her backpack. they were a little heavy but she was athletic and could carry them easily. "So are we going to do this now or not?" The look of grim determination on her face made her seem more serious than ever.

my closet
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 03:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
He never answered her as he gave her a slight shove so she'd be forced to walk through the portal already. Bowing a little towards the human female before he did the same to ensure Asami wasn't in any danger. Though things went smoothly enough.. though she was probably feeling a bit ill not being use to traveling by portals and all.

Once they were both on the other side the portal seemed to slowly close behind them before vanishing. It wasn't that it was timed he had closed it to prevent the walkers if they were watching this little event to follow them. "Well lady Asami welcome back home after ten or so years." He was hardly really meaning that but he felt like saying it anyway.
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 03:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #43  
She didnt feel good being shoved through the portal "hey! rude!"

Once on the other side she blinked a few times. it was beautiful.. The land was gorgeous. so bright. The colors from the human world and this werent even able to be compared. "Wow... Its beautiful..."

my closet
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 03:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
She'd get over being shoved, it wasn't like he did it that hard to begin with. Also he didn't feel like going through the whole just go already talk seeing as she was or at least seemed ready to go but at the same time was stalling. Though on the other side he was waiting for her to notice the changes in herself. Her human form wouldn't be active across the gate.

"The other realm use to look like this, from what I'm told anyway." It wasn't like he was that old to say he knew from being there first hand. "There's a number of differences though between the two now. There's no real electronic development, so yes that means no cars. Though I think magic well enough makes up for it." Also he'd rather have this land over the human realm any day.

But at the moment he was waiting for her to freak out and have that over with already. She was use to humans and most of them at least looked similar to one another. Here .. that wasn't the case. There were a number of races that humans spoke about in fairy tales but that was about it. Though he'd hardly complain having his normal look back compared to the human one he had been forced to take on for at least ten years.
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 12:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #45  
The girl turned to face him something was wrong. He looked different. Scary even. What was going on. She looked down at her hands and noticed they to were a different color. She turned them over and over looking at it. It was strangely beautiful as well. She opened her pouch and extracted the small mirror. When she saw hee reflection she freaked out slightly."why am i blue?!? Did I die or something???" Her voice was a tad high pitched. She was trying to control herself but she felt very uneasy now.

my closet
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 01:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
He refrained from laughing, though it was very tempting to do so. "You were told you weren't human, did you think we were joking?" He sighed a little seeing as she was still freaking out over what she looked like. "no your not dead, there is a number of races here that don't share the common colors of the human world." How o explain this to her without taking it too far. "Your a fae, well part fae... most of the other races are ruled by your kind here. Though there are a few that seem to be bold enough to stand up against the faes power." Thus why she was even in the human realm in the first place.

This was going to be a long day he could see that now, sooner or later someone would figure out she was back in her own realm and then shed really be in for a ear full or two. Though he wasn't sure what they expected her to do, she wasn't trained in her kinds way. The odds she could control her powers at all were slim to none.
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 01:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #47  
"I never thought i would become blue??" She groaned "and even then pale blue... I look dead." She put away her mirror as if putting it away would make her be normal again."so uh... what do we do now" she looked a little nervous.."and I hope you know I've never been alone with a male. so don't take advantage of me" she eyed him a little and blushed a bit. she didn't know what to say or do around him. She was afraid this was going to be a long time...

my closet
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 02:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
"Trust me you don't look dead... Once things settle down I can show you what the dead look like." Not that he was being serious about that, most people stayed away from walking into certain parts of this realm if they could help it. "Simple we start walking. Standing here for forever won't get anything done now will it?" When she brought up something she had said before he almost glared at her. "Didn't I already explain this? the rules are the same here as they were in the other realm-"

He didn't get to finish that statement when someone else seemed to walk over to them. This other person seemed to be similar to her yet not at the same time. Probably a pure blooded fae instead of the half-breed she was. Though the comment this new comer spit out showed how the fae viewed lower class if they weren't ones themselves. "More or less he's your lap dog, you tell him to bark he better do so." The new comer laughed a little though it was quickly cut off when Alton glared at him.

'tsk... your damn lucky at that too..' he hissed under hi breath. 'or there might be one less fae that the elders have to worry about.' "Heh... " Was the only reply the other forced out, knowing Alton was hardly one to really mess with. "My lady Asami ... " He bowed before going on. "it is good to have you back home finally."
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 02:16 PM Reply With Quote