Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rainbow Goddess
Default   #17  
She chuckled nervously not knowing whether to laugh or to just leave."forgive me if I am wrong... but are you stalking me?" Her eyes shot to the ground. How could she even say that. What would anyone want with her. She was just a regular person. Nothing special about her. At all."I'm sorry.. I really shouldn't have said that. I just see you everywhere now. Even my dreams but you looked a little different." She rubbed her hands together. She was nervous. Very very nervous. She felt like she was about to have a mental breakdown her head was throbbing as she remembered the dream. Something was wrong about it. It wasn't normal... people were strange colors and some were not even human.. the room spinned around her slightly.. why was she feeling so weird?

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 02:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
"No, this just happens to be the only book store in this town that keeps a wide variety of texts in stock... everywhere else you have to special order." He shrugged a little, it was the truth well most of it. Besides he wasn't stalking her. It was his job to follow her to ensure she was safe If she was back in their normal realm then there'd be others who would help with that as well. Though not all of them were considered to be at his rank.

That explains why she asked if they knew one another earlier. She was remembering her past, he wasn't sure that was a good thing. He sighed finally knowing he couldn't beat around this topic for forever. "So I see... " He seemed to pause at that and think on what he needed to do and if it was a better idea to leave her to her own for now. She'd have to be taken back one way or another so he'd have to confront her.

Though telling her to trust him or to follow him might be pushing it, seeing as she was still nervous or freaked out from earlier. He needed to do it sooner or later though so it might as well be now. "If I told you to trust me would you do it?" That was about as odd and random as he could have gotten. He expected the answer of now, but this would allow him to plan what to do later.
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 02:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #19  
Still in a daze she barely heard what he said.."what... follow you... why? How could i trust you? We don't even know each other." She backed away a little. Why was Mr Mcmillian in the back room today of all days? Why couldn't he pick a better day to do whatever he was doing.

She looked at him again and felt that surge of knowing... no she couldn't. This was insane."just. Stay away okay? I won't trust you." She knew that was a lie but she just wanted him to leave.

my closet
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 02:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
"I figured you'd say something along those lines." He shrugged a little. He hardly seemed concerned by it. Though something else caught his attention as he stopped in whatever else he was going to say as he all but turned his back to her as he shot a hand out in front of him. A odd shaped shadow seemed to creep forward towards them before stopped when it was noticed.

"Heh.. saw this coming as well.. " He muttered under his breath before the shadow rose from the floor and took the shape of the human from before that he had talked to. "Just hand her over to us.. you know you can't take us all on by yourself.. not here guardian.." The man before them laughed suddenly as he took a few steps forward. A few other shadows formed behind the man and then a few more in the other direction to block both of them in where they were.

This was hardly good, if she thought she was crazy before she certainly did now. This was hardly good, back in their normal realm this little pawns wouldn't be as bold to try this stunt.. but here they ad a advantage. Fear of the dark fed their power here, and humans had a natural fear of the unknown that lurked in the dark.
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 03:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #21  
As the figures emerged the girl was stunned. What in the world was happening?? She was definitely crazy now. She knew it.100% insane."w.w.wha...what's going on??" She looked back and forth between the figure that spoke and the male."what's going on!" She was aboutbto have a melt down.

This had to be a prank."is this supposed to be funny?? Why are you doing this to.me!"

my closet
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 03:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
In most cases he could just say nothing was wrong, though he wasn't too sure in this situation. But at the same time he couldn't afford to let they get a hold of her either. "I wish.." he muttered hearing the girl asking if this was a prank. He did wish it was one, but she had no idea what danger she was in at the present time.

He paused a moment before smirking at the one walking towards them still. "Wrong move.." He said before moving his hand in the air as a small trace of light seemed to form mere seconds after the movement. The figure in the air faded after turning a blood red in color. Alton took a few steps back before looking towards the now confused and probably terrified charge he had here before speaking. "forgive me."

He didn't let her question it before he placed a hand on her shoulder and she instantly blacked out from his though. He merely needed her to be knocked out to prevent anything else from going wrong. The symbol that had faded did it's job as the leader of this little pack backed off growling a bit in his curses. "You can't protect her here guardian!"

Was the last thing that he manged to get out before the two they sought after vanished from sight. About a few hours later whenever she started coming to she would find herself in her room. Only her mother was int he room as well as the 'stalker' as she had called him. Though this was only to see if he could get her to willingly come along, he already felt bad enough for knocking her out. Though to be fair he could have done it in a worse manner then he choose.
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 03:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #23  
Those two words were the last thing she heard before her world became darkness. She was swimming in a void. Nothing around her but darkness. And then she saw a light.

Her eyes fluttered open. She was in her bed. So it all was just a dream. She could almost dance. That was the most crazy dream she's ever had.. it almost seemed real... she sat up slowly at that time she noticed her mother and someone in the room.. wait. It's him."What are you doing here?!" She looked at her mother then back at him. What was going on?? She had to.find out the truth.

my closet
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 03:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
He never said a word as she seemed to come to and instantly in the same breath question what he was doing here. Her mother or rather the human that had been taking care of her tried to talk her into calming down a few moments. After she seemed to settle again the woman sighed heavily before speaking to her. "He's here because without him you would.. well... we'er not sure what would have happened but the beings you saw before you were here were very real. They mean you harm." The woman looked down for a few moments, this was hard to have to give her up after all of these years.

"The man over there you were questioning is your guardian, he's been assigned to protect you from when you were a child... I know this is a lot to take in all at once but you have to believe me dear.." She waited to let the girl take in some of the information before going on. "Most of what you want to know can be explained once you are safe again, back where you really came from." The expression from the still confused and shocked girl was enough to tell the woman what she needed to know.

"Your not from this realm.. all the stories of magic that humans tell children.. they are all true." Well mostly true some things weren't "Your not human.. but we don't have time to explain everything here. We've done our job to protect you and to be your parents over the years. Trying to give you as best of a life as we could.. but you have to go back to your real home. I know it seems like you've been followed by sir Alton over here.. but he was only doing it to ensure you stayed safe."

She waited another moment to let the girl get out any words she had before going on a last little bit. "Please try to understand.. this was all to protect you, your already starting to remember your past. Your dreams from the sounds of it. Alton told me you mentioned one, if you stay here they will get worse and there will be no answers to be found here. But also the longer you remain here the more danger you put yourself in." Thats all the woman could say, it was a lot to take in at one time but it needed to be said. The girl needed to trust Alton and thats all there was to it.

It wasn't done to hurt her or to make her more confused, but there was no way to avoid it. The woman knew the girl better then anyone and she needed to be told.
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 03:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #25  
The girl sat in stunned silence while her mother or the woman she thought was her mother talked to her. What was going on. Her world was being turned upside down. Was her life just a lie? Did everyone know except her. Anger built inside her. This was her life, did she not get a say?

Once her mother finished the girl was still shocked by what she said. She dint want to leave. She had a perfectly normal life that she did not want to give up. Her eyes shifted to the stranger...what was his name... arron.. no. Alton that was it. Once her eyes focused on him she felt that now familiar pull towards him.

"So... I'm in danger?" She spoke each word slowly as if trying to digest it all."and... he's my... protector? How long has he been my protector? Her eyes narrowed slightly. She still didn't believe any of this nonsense

my closet
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 02:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
The woman looked over to Alton for a second before speaking again. "Since you were born... He's only a few years older then you are." That was probably hard to believe, here he looked at least 5 years older then she was. "I know you probably don't believe any of this but it is true.. it wasn't done to hurt you. This was all done to keep you safe till you were old enough to understand all of this."

Alton figured there was a bit of information the woman had left out as he decided to speak up. "You were removed from the fae realm because there was a war that broke out. The sides were destroying one another and to keep you there was asking for you to be killed." The choice was up to her now if she trusted all of this or not.
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #27  
Her eyes widened a bit at this next bit of information. Ah this has to be a big joke She knew it had to be. She burst out laughing. After she regained herself she started to speak "okay guys i get it. you are pulling some big prank on me." She started to get out of her bed. "Okay so jokes over with. What time is it? Do i have to go to school soon or something?" She had no clue how long she was out for. "And what happened at work. did someone tell mr. mcmillian or did i leave at the right time. i cant really remember"

my closet
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
He knew this was hardly going to be easy, why was he tasked with this again? "think what you want, it's very real. As far as your boss is concerned ... the issue we ran into there was dealt with and the humans there will be none the wiser." Meaning over all he had dealt with her boss.. more or less he wouldn't remember she was suppose to be working there at all. He wasn't about to tell her that but it had to be done because she wasn't staying here much longer anyway. Though at the rate things were going he'd be forced to drag her back.

The woman shook her head a little. "It's no prank.. me and your father.. well adopted parents rather. We knew you'd have to go back someday. Your not human as I said.. and as much as you'd like to think this will all go away it won't." she looked down knowing it hurt to say the next words, she was their daughter as far as she was concerned. "You can't stay here.. at least not right now. You .. you'll always have a home here though, when things settle down again." Maybe she could come back then, though the woman doubted it.
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #29  
All this information was making her dizzy. her life wasnt really her life?? what.... "So you mean.. i have to go with this complete stranger.. MOM what if he tries to take advantage of me or something? Arent you supposed to be protective of me and not let that sort of thing happen? i mean how well do you even know this stranger?!" She grabbed her favorite teddy bear and hugged it to her chest. She was so afraid now. Everything was wrong. so wrong. her life was changing and she couldnt stop it.

my closet
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 12:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
He made a bit of a face at her comment of taking advantage of her. "Oh please, I rather like living. If I thought about touching you they'd have my damn head!" He was almost offended she even went to that thought. Hell he had been trained to do nothing but protect her with his life and that as her first thought? Maybe this was a mistake and he should have waited till something really happened before bringing any of this up.

The woman smiled weakly at her, she didn't expect this to go over well, though that was a bit funny to her. "His only purpose is to ensure you survive. I promise he's not that type, f it came to it his life is forfeit if it means saving you." Though she probably didn't understand that either, humans didn't think in such manners unless it were about a fairy tale story. "Like I said he's been watching over you from the day you were born, though back then he was still in training. When you were sent here he had to follow you to make sure nothing really did happen to you in this realm.." She looked down a little thinking about it. "I'm not asking you to trust him but I know there's a bond between you two, even if you don;'t want to admit it... but I am asking that you trust me. I can't do anything further to protect you here."
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #31  
her mouth made a small o shape. She hugged the bear tighter. "but... mother... i dont know... what.. what will i do? im not used to being on the run. i wouldnt know the first thing to do...." She looked around her room. "What would i bring? how would i carry it.." She looked down at her teddy. "I dont want to loose the things i love most... i dont want to loose you... or dad..." Tears formed in her eyes and slowly slid down her face. "why should i be protected anyways... im nothing special"

my closet
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
The woman smiled before moving to sit on the bed next to her and hugged Asami close. "Everything will work out I promise.. your father and I both will be fine." He smiled again trying to reassure the girl that she was telling the truth. "After things calm down you can come back if you want, just right now i's not safe here anymore. Back where you are from you have more allies, Alton can't protect you against a army by himself." Though he was bold enough to try that was certain.

The woman started to say she was hardly nothing special, but she didn't get the chance to. "Your hardly 'nothing special' as you put it... your the next heir to the throne in the fae realm. There's more to it then that but that's not part of my job description..." He muttered a little under his breath after that. "Being called a stalker and a pervert in the same damn day.."
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 01:32 AM Reply With Quote