Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rainbow Goddess
Default Into the land of the fae~ AsamixRose   #1  
Asamis characters

Name: Asami
Race: half human half faerie
Description: human form: bright red hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin upon entering fae her skin turns a pale blue.
XXX
Abilities: unknown
Background: Whisked away to the human world, Asami never knew of her heritage. She is one of the few halflings in the fae world because it is rare for different species to mate. Her birthright to rule is kept from her and as she continues to live in the human world she wont know until they call upon her. She lives an okay life in the human world. She's a senior in highschool with a job.

more to be added soon~

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Last edited by Asami; 02-09-2012 at 01:41 AM.
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 08:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Rose's Characters:

Name: Alton Al'nar
Race: Drow
Description: Stands at about 6'2, with long silver hair that he keeps pulled back minus the strands that stay in the font. Grey colored skin, aside from a few scars that seem to hold a slate color. ~will add image later~
Abilities: Dark Arts, mainly consisting of blood magic and necromancy.
Background: ~will update at a later time~

~more will be added as the story progresses~
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 08:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #3  
Waking up this morning felt different. I dont know why but it just did.

The girl slowly rose from her bed and turned to her mirror. That dream i had last night... i swear I've had it before.. but this was the only time I ever remembered what happened. Not really focusing on much but the dream the girl got dressed for another day of school. The main thing she remembered was his face. She'd seen it before. she knew it. out of the corner of her eye or walking past her on the road. she just knew it.

She shook her head clearing her thoughts. she had to focus on school not some silly dream or face. The girl grabbed her bag and ran down the stairs. "Mom I'm heading to school now!" She didn't care if she heard or not, she just walked out the door and headed to her car.

As she made her way to school she swore she saw him again. but when she looked back he was gone. "I am just imagining things. I. Am. Not. Crazy."

The school day was average and went along like it usually did. Nothing special about it. just as mundane as it usually was. She really didn't have many friends, she tended to be a loner, but people liked her well enough that she wasn't lonely.

After school she was going to head to work but she had to drop the car off at her house. She liked walking to work because it gave her a little fresh air plus it was beautiful outside. Pulling into her driveway she honked the horn once to signal she was home and heading to work now. She grabbed her bag and got out of the car and started walking down the side walk. Thats when she saw him again. She wasn't imagining him this time. no... he was definitely there. "Hey! You!" She yelled after him picking up her pace. She needed to talk to him. She needed to know why he was so familiar. "Hey!!"

my closet
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 10:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
It was true he had been following her, probably longer then she knew. Far longer then she knew. Though there were probably quite a few things she did not know about at the present time. Giving the situation there would be plenty to tell her. Just not here, no she needed to be as far away from this realm as possible. Though through the years this realm had served it's purpose of protecting her from the evil forces that wished to force her to do their will.

But that time had run out, normally he had been able to keep his distance even go about his own business. But that wasn't possible now, the other sides forces were starting to track her location and him and the others who were suppose to be watching her knew this. The once great lands and kingdom that she was suppose to rule when she grew of age were nearly gone. She was the last of her line at this point, the last one with the powers needed to even open the gates to the lands that her people once ruled over.

Though today he had not planned to break any information over to her, he was biding his time as much as he could. Yeah the other realm was safer for her but there was no place truly safe for the young future ruler.. not at the present time. Though the thought he had in his mind was cut short as he heard someone speak to him suddenly. He had been going over how to even go about this little mission he was on to return her to her home realm, but that would have to wait. Spitting out certain words could trigger her memory yes, but at the same time it might cause more harm then good. This realm held no realm magic..it was just fantasies here.

"Hrm?" He finally spoke up asking all at the same time as if saying what did she want or why was she bothering him. In this realm he hardly looked anything like his other self. Aside from a similar build and hair cut as well as other features. Though here his skin was a light tan color and hi hair was a blonde. Also here he didn't hold any of the scars his true form had, though that was more to keep himself under cover. Seeing as the one on the right side of his face was rather hard to get, let alone was noticeable.

He wasn't sure if this was a good or bad thing that she had approached him or not, he'd have to weigh the situation before making up his mind on that answer. Maybe her memory was already coming back to her? It wasn't like she hadn't seen his face a thousand times, she wasn't always in this realm... Her life started in the other one. With her family and life being more then peaceful. Though back then he was a little younger. But at the same time her kind and his own were pretty much immortal, just elves tended to grow faster then the fae did.
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #5  
The young female came to a stop in front of him. He was definitely taller and it looked like he had lots of muscle. Why was she confronting him? She was just a weak teenager... but something inside made her. It's like her soul responded to him. His presence drew her in.

"Umm.. do we know each other? Because I swear I know you. You look... so familiar." She knew she should have been frightened by him. She should have turned around and ran away but it was too late now... she was right in front of him and she was no athlete. Why was she so impulsive?? She mentally shook her head and awaited the answer to her question. Hoping she wasn't crazy..

my closet
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Maybe she was regaining some of her power, that wasn't a good sign really. It meant she would be easier to track for the other side as well in the future. Though he did need to answer her question at the least. He did have to admit he was rather impressed by such a bold question. Humans seemed to be rather ... what was the word. They tended to avoid contact now a days it seemed. With the advancement of electronics and everything becoming wireless so they call it. Most would never ask such a thing. Then again she wasn't human now was she.

Over all he was still rather slender looking, not like he was much into melee combat. But if it came to such things he did have the abilities to manage or defend himself. But that was only if it were needed. He needed to think on what to say to her at the present time, he knew there were a few of the other sides forces watching, it was almost funny at how easily they were detected.

"Hrm.. it could be possible.." It wasn't a straight answer by any means but it was a answer. He shrugged a little before he started to walk away from her. "You should probably stay in well lit areas from now on.. you'll be safer there." Was the only words he offered to her as he started walking, probably leaving her more confused then before. Though it was a fair warning, she had more power then she knew in the light. Darkness held more dangers then any of these humans would ever begin to have fears about..
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #7  
His words were.as mystifying as he was. What did he say about light? Why... she didn't understand."wait!" She called out desperately. She felt a hole grow inside her like without him she would be forever lonely."please come back..." her words were merely a whisper now and there was no way he could here her.. why did she feel like she needed him? It didn't make sense. He was such a mystery.. yet.. he was so very handsome. She blushed at that thought.. stupid Asami you can't think that way. You don't even know him. Even as she thought that she knew she was lying.

He probably wouldn't come back even if she begged. she sighed outlook and continued on her way to work. She felt so different now... empty? Just a little bit.. she felt like she was missing something. A very important something.. why did he have such an effect on her?? Normally she never noticed men this way.. her face flushed again.."Asami why do you have to do this to yourself??" She groaned.

my closet
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
She had one thing right, he wouldn't have stopped no matter what she pleaded. He needed to wait till he could figure out what he was even going to tell her. To just out right say follow me or say your life is in danger might be pushing it. He had been forced to stay in this realm long enough to know very well how these beings reacted to such things. Let alone she was raised here for a long while now. The family she was placed in were probably among the few humans who even knew about the other realm.

If it did come down to it he would have to force her to go to the other realm, she had forces there willing to protect here. Here she didn't have much keeping her safe. Well aside from him, but that wasn't saying much. Even if others were sure he could do the job, he doubted how long he could hold out here. The forces wishing to take the girl and force her to do their will had more power in this realm then he did.

He did need to watch himself though if she was starting to recall things. Her powers might start to cause problems... he needed to get her out of here before that happened. Also before the other forces decided it was time to make a move on her. But this thought was quickly stopped as he paused in his walk to glare over his shoulder. "Following me isn't a smart move.. "

There was a shorter dark haired human following Alton. Though now the man smiled a little before holding his hands up. "We're just keeping a eye on you guardian... we're well aware of what you can do" This was hardly good news to him if he was being watched, means when he made his move he couldn't afford for her to refuse. the offer or to take more time then was needed.

By this time Alton even bothered to notice what time it was. He must have been walking for most of the day. Though never going too far from where her location was, maybe just out of sigh from her. He had to watch his words seeing as this had ended up being near where the girl worked. "Tsk.. you better do more then that if I find you near her.." Alton growled his words a little before the other one laughed.

"This chat is done for now. No need to test how strong you are here." The other being laughed again before taking a few steps back towards the shadows and vanishing from sight. Alton shook his head a little before mumbling a few words. "damn walkers.. " Though at the same time he needed to get away from here before the one he was suppose to be watching thought he was some stalker or worse.
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 12:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #9  
The girl sighed more as she entered the book store she worked at. It was okay sized and held so many shelves it looked like it could burst. she usually enjoyed the quiet afternoons here but tonight she couldn't get her mind off that stranger.
"I wonder if ill see him again..."

"See who?"

At first the girl was startled by the voice but soon recovered once she figured out it was her boss Mr. Mcmillian. He was a kind old man but could be grouchy.

"Oh... no.one just my idle thoughts" she tried to.sound casual but knew she.must have been flustered because she felt the warmth of a blush trickle into her cheeks.

"Well... you take the desk today I have a bit of sorting to.do right now." And with that he walked off leaving her standing alone.

my closet
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 12:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
He figured he might have a few days at best to get her from this realm back to her home. But that was pushing it a little. He needed to keep a eye on her, even though he wanted to avoid staying close to her he couldn't afford to keep his normal distance either. It seemed the dark forces were ready to move at any time. They were waiting.. probably for them to make the first move.

Though from the little encounter from earlier he had to laugh a little. Truth of it was even if she didn't remember him from the other realm she probably had seen him a dozen times at least here. Just because he had to guard her didn't mean he never had time to himself. Books were a weakness of his, well here they were. In their own realm he was considered the scholar type.

In the very store she worked at he had been going there over the years, though he did try to avoid it most of the times she was working. This didn't always go as planned... though in most cases he was just buying a book so it wasn't like he had talked to her aside from maybe at the check out. Though with a walker appearing he figured going in and 'looking' was a good cover-up for sticking close to her. In the event anything happened anyway.
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 01:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #11  
Not many people entered the store so the jingling of the bells always caught her by surprise though she hid it. By the time she looked up at the door the person who entered was already down the aisle they needed or wanted to be in. Usually she didn't care but today everything was different. After a moment she returned to reading the book she pulled off the shelf earlier and kept under the front desk.
She tried to concentrate on the book she was reading but everytime she focused her thoughts flowed to the stranger she met. She had to know him. Her heart reacted to him as if they were old friends.. just thinking about him made her heart quicken its pace.

my closet
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 01:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
He hardly cared if she saw him enter the building or not. If she asked he could easily come up with some reason as to why he was there. Aside from that he was normally in the aisle that most didn't go down. Most of the books were history books, let alone a few weren't even in the common language of this area.

For the moment he was just flipping through a few of the books, though the one he seemed to be more entertained by was one that was written in or rather mostly written in ancient Egyptian. He was just taking up time by this point, he'd end up paying for the book before leaving and then going about his business of following her to ensure she got home without trouble. Though tomorrow .. he might have to try to talk her into leaving this place. Everything she knew... he knew what that was like to turn your back on everything you had grown up with.
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #13  
Stupid girl. pay attention. someone is in the shop. you have to pay attention.. The girl sat a little straighter and tried to look for the person who entered the shop but she couldnt see anyone. It was possible the person was holed up in a secluded place reading. that tended to happen a few times a day. There were so many rows. so many random nooks and crannies. Sometimes they would accidentally lock a person in the store over night because they 'just had to finish the book'. it amused her slightly when this happened.
She should probably do a once over. if someone else entered she would hear and return to the desk.
She stood up slowly. If mr. mcmillian came out he would understand though she would probably get scolded for leaving her post. She also wanted to find another book to read because she was almost finished with the current one.
She started strolling down random aisles looking for a sign of life or a good book to read.

my closet
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 01:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
He should probably pay more attention, but truth of it was he had to sleep at times too. Not that he couldn't tell when she was in trouble or not due to his powers, but still. It was getting late and he had enough on his mind to give him a headache. Though translating this book was helping more then anyone would know. Though if anyone else saw the book they'd question why he wasn't in college or teaching some class as a professor.

It was a talent of his to pick up on languages and retain information, rather important information. Back home he was rather important to more then just this girl. Though this also meant he could be distracted at times. No one was perfect after all.

Even though he should be keeping his attention to where she was at he wasn't that worried. She was within the same building, the walkers would be foolish to try something here. Any form of light made them weaker in the human's realm.. though this didn't stand true back home.
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 02:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #15  
She heard the quiet sounds of pages turning and followed it. Someone had holed themselves in the history section this time. She shook her head slowly. They just had to hide in the least used place because well no one would discover them. She was about to round the corner to where the person was hiding but her heart gave her that weird lurching sensation. She stopped midstep surprised by this feeling. Oh now what heart. She peeked around the corner andsaw him.
Oh Crap... how did he. Is is really stalking me? Is this some stupid trick?? Is this funny to him. Her face quickly flammed up again as she made a coughing noise.

"Uh... hey... what.. what are you d.doing here?" She was a little scared now though her mind told her not to. She felt so torn between running away and running towards him.

my closet
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 02:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Well so much for keeping his mind distracted so it seemed. He never glanced at her as he shut the book and went scanning the shelf. "This is a book store is it not?" He questioned her, he had a point he was getting to after all. "So I'm doing exactly what I'm suppose to be doing in said building." He spoke once more plucking a book from the shelf that seemed to be in another language as well.

He hardly seemed concerned with her questioning him, not with what he had to do. He had half a mind to tell her to follow him or trust him now. Though something told him she was a little freaked out, though he couldn't blame her. If her powers and memories were starting to return then she had a right to be on edge at the least.
Old Posted 02-07-2012, 02:24 AM Reply With Quote