Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

♔ Vampire Prince ♔
Default Old Friends Become New Enemies [M] Alexander Linden + Katalina   #1  
DISCLAIMER: If anyone decides to read this, keep in mind that this is BOY LOVE. That's right, both characters are male, and likely to be romantically involved. So if you don't like that, please don't read this. Thank you.

My character: Alexander Linden
Height: 6'2
Home Town and Region: Violet Town, Kanto

Personality: Linden is a quiet individual. He rarely speaks unless spoken to. His speech is brief, and sometimes condescending or sarcastic. He is very observant and a clever tactician. Though he is sometimes impatient and can be easily angered, he rarely shows his anger, and almost never raises his voice. Despite his intimidating demeanor, he has a good sense of humor. He seems to joke sometimes but his humor usually goes unnoticed since he rarely changes his inflection (deadpan sense of humor). He's also very straight forward. He usually speaks in monotone.

When he and Kairo were friends, Linden was easy-going, and always happy and smiling. His smile was stripped from him after leaving Kairo and losing his mother.

Appearance:
minus cat ears and tail

Click on thumbnails for larger view.

Special Notes about his Pokémon:

Odin: A young eevee given to him by his father before his father left for TR (though Linden was too young to know that).

Sauran: A Pokémon given to him by Prof. Oak when he started training. It was a Charmander.

Mimy: This Pokémon belonged to Linden's mother, and when she died, she entrusted him to take care of the newborn Pokémon. This is the one promise he kept to his mother. Mimy reminds him of his mother and is a reminder of the past and who he used to be.

Kami was a Haunter, and Skathi was a Sneasel while he and Kairo were friends, also, Linden used to use a Banette in place of Mimy. Linden, Kami, and Banette liked to try to make Kairo laugh. Kami is a lot more sinister after having evolved.

Mystic Menagerie (Temp Art) | The Alchemist's Den | The Alchemist's Desire | IRL Commissions

♔ Trisphee's one and only Vampire Prince ♔
Currently working on "Dream World Is Mine" art.
Let me catch you in my Dark Void...

Old Posted 12-01-2011, 02:15 AM Reply With Quote