Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Fairy Queen
Default   #17  
Malia sighed buttoning up her shirt "those are two more of my many personalities, they end up taking over okay?" she asked lying through her teeth
My....Family I guess
Stalkee/book worm: Lauv Kieko/Fashion consultant: Nightmare/Hetalia fan-friend: Yokuutsu/Rival and Partner in crime: Funkduder/TARDIS provider: Batty/Accepting other family members
the door is everything all that once was and all that will be the door controls time and space, love and death, the door can see into your mind the door can see into your soul
Old Posted 05-28-2011, 06:13 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
"..." Bastion gave a quick thought before speaking. "On a scale to 1 to 10, how stupid do you believe I am?"

Old Posted 05-29-2011, 02:09 AM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #19  
Malia smirked "one" she replied "I want to be popular, and so I made those people, and it feels more like me than being myself okay?" she asked raising an eyebrow
My....Family I guess
Stalkee/book worm: Lauv Kieko/Fashion consultant: Nightmare/Hetalia fan-friend: Yokuutsu/Rival and Partner in crime: Funkduder/TARDIS provider: Batty/Accepting other family members
the door is everything all that once was and all that will be the door controls time and space, love and death, the door can see into your mind the door can see into your soul
Old Posted 05-29-2011, 11:25 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
"And how would you feel if everyone knew you were these people?" Bastion said laying on a bench on his back wiggling the pictures in the open air.

Old Posted 05-29-2011, 07:45 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #21  
MAlia smirked "blackmail? You know if you spread those pictures around I will tell that you ripped my shirt open, leaving out the detail that my breast's were bound already" she said crossing her arms over her chest "I have a little brother I know how to get around blackmail"
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 05-29-2011, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Bastion still wiggling the pictures.
"Do you still wish to take the chance?"

Old Posted 05-30-2011, 05:24 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #23  
"give me them now!" she cried out as she lunged for the pictures
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 05-30-2011, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Bastion holds the pictures out of reach as Malia tries to reach for them in a super chibi anime matter.
(Try and imagine that lol.)
"Eh eh eh, there's copy's." Bastion said taking off Malia's wig. Bastions eyes widen at the sight of Malia's long hair
" How about I make you a offer."

Old Posted 05-31-2011, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #25  
Malia felt her waist long black hair fall down in a black water fall as he pulled off her wig she sighed "what do you want?" she asked
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 05-31-2011, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Bastion staring for a bit at Malia's long hair, his eyes almost popping.
"Let me think..... A billion dollars." He said calm and non-jokingly.

Old Posted 06-01-2011, 09:43 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #27  
Malia looked at him "you're insane" she said just as calmly
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 06-02-2011, 06:52 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
"How about you pay off by doing a job!" Bastion said pointing at her dramatically like

Old Posted 06-02-2011, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #29  
"yeah, you'll die before that happens" she said "and beside's stop acting like your on stage!"
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 07:16 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Bastion dancing in a tights and wearing clothing similar to Shakespeare plays... Which came out of nowhere...
"I CAN BE ON STAGE ALL I WANT!" He changes back to his school uniform instantly. Bastion holds Malia back to a wall and says "How about you be my girl friend." He said quietly whispering into her ear.

Old Posted 06-03-2011, 11:19 AM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #31  
Malia gasped as she was pushed against the wall, not expecting it at all "is that the only practical option?" she asked
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 01:26 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Bastion being very sexual putting his body extremely close to Malia. "How about it?"

Old Posted 06-03-2011, 04:04 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
u have an audience ;)