Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Fairy Queen
Default Illusion and Belle   #1  
no one else but Illusion and I, you can stalk and read that's it
My....Family I guess
Stalkee/book worm: Lauv Kieko/Fashion consultant: Nightmare/Hetalia fan-friend: Yokuutsu/Rival and Partner in crime: Funkduder/TARDIS provider: Batty/Accepting other family members
the door is everything all that once was and all that will be the door controls time and space, love and death, the door can see into your mind the door can see into your soul
Old Posted 05-23-2011, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
(You start first with introduction and whatever >.> just go on for a long.. Long story that leads up to my que.. So yeah...)

Old Posted 05-23-2011, 05:51 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #3  
Malia sighed, this year she wanted to be different, this year she wanted to be known and popular. She had covered her tracks rather well, being certain people at different times for different classes with different teachers. The only problem was one boy was always in all of the classes, or most of them, she loved being different people, and not just one little Malia Jean Smith. she was actually, thanks to her small chest, one of the stars of the football team, one of the talented art students and many more, yet this one boy had actually found out her secret.
My....Family I guess
Stalkee/book worm: Lauv Kieko/Fashion consultant: Nightmare/Hetalia fan-friend: Yokuutsu/Rival and Partner in crime: Funkduder/TARDIS provider: Batty/Accepting other family members
the door is everything all that once was and all that will be the door controls time and space, love and death, the door can see into your mind the door can see into your soul
Old Posted 05-25-2011, 09:21 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
(.... So many things wrong with that paragraph but I'm just going to read it and nod saying nothing.)

Old Posted 05-26-2011, 07:02 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #5  
(just post, i'm in no mood today)
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 05-26-2011, 07:10 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
(Alright, sorry just the way you overused one word in a sentence then continue to switch off with a different word and use that more then you needed. It bothered me a lot...)

... It's a common sight... Bastion thought. A boy accidentally seeing a girl half naked... And dressed as a guy.
"Uh......"
Bastion stared blankly at Malia with a stare.

Last edited by Illusion; 05-26-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Old Posted 05-26-2011, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #7  
"You tell anyone and i will hurt you" she hissed glaring at him quickly covering up she had thought she was alone, she usually came early to dress for practice, and left late for practice to change in private.
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 05-27-2011, 02:21 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Bastion forces his hands onto the lockers closing Malia in a circle around his arms. He continues to have blank stare at her while thinking of the most logical way to speak in this situation.
"Yo."
.... Awkward silence.

Old Posted 05-27-2011, 02:26 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #9  
Malia glared "move now, or i will scream" she said not afraid of getting Bastian in trouble, nor her secret out. "if you want to talk then you can wait for me to change"
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 05-27-2011, 02:28 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Bastian rises and walks away quietly without saying a word.
"Ill hold you to that." He said out of nowhere, he couldn't be seen.

Old Posted 05-27-2011, 02:30 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #11  
She made sure he wasn't looking and then finished changing "I'm done changing" she called out sighing, not in the mood to find him
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 05-27-2011, 03:03 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
As Malia was walking around the corners of the locker room she bumped into Bastion.
"Hi." He said dully staring waiting for a reaction.

Old Posted 05-27-2011, 03:08 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #13  
Malia sighed, she wasn't scared, just surprised that he was so calm "what is your first question?" she asked crossing her arms over her chest.
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 05-27-2011, 03:16 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Bastion rips open Malia's shirt revealing tape covering her breasts that made her look flat chested.
"That." He said with no hesitation.

Old Posted 05-27-2011, 03:23 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #15  
"I want to play, without being laughed at, anything else?" she asked raising an eyebrow
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 05-27-2011, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Bastion reaches into his pockets and pulls out 2 slightly crumbled pictures of Malia dressed in 2 different outfits.
"And these?"

Old Posted 05-27-2011, 05:40 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
u have an audience ;)