Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #33  
Charlotte walked into choir with Seth, she quickly scanned the room to see who all was there. When she saw Mizuki she walked away from Seth and sat down next to him. "How was lunch and your other class?"

Mizeria's sister
Renata is my boyfriend! <3 He's mine no touchy!
Book Haven Closet
Lace and Chains: Hearts Intertwined
Airina's House of Antiques

Old Posted 02-21-2011, 05:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki looked up from his lap to see her and gave a little shrug of his shoulders "It was nothing special" He stated matter of factly. "It was very average" He said
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 02-21-2011, 05:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #35  
Charlotte tilted her head, "Really it was only average? You didn't find anyone that you find the least bit interesting in your class? Did you talk to anyone at all? Or were you being shy?" She said looking him in the eyes.

Mizeria's sister
Book Haven Closet

Old Posted 02-21-2011, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He looked back to her intently "Why bother" He said to her "I dont need to talk to anyone that I am not willing to talk to" He stated to her simply. He was about to open his mouth again when the teacher walked in and he closed his mouth one more time
Old Posted 02-21-2011, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #37  
Charlotte was confused by Mizuki. She didn't know how to take him. She started to open her mouth to give a comeback, but just then Mr. Kravitz came in and started class. Instead she just glared at Mizuki.
"Alright class! I see we have a few new faces in here. Welcome to our new comers and welcome back to our returning students. I hope your summers were all to your satisfaction. Well let's get on with the class." Mr. Kravitz proceeded to pass out music.

Mizeria's sister
Book Haven Closet

Old Posted 02-21-2011, 05:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He took the music and looked at it. They where to sing "amazing grace" just as he was about to ask about the song choice the teacher spoke up " I know the song is not what everone hopes for...but its the one with the most range of vocals so I can place you accordingly from alto to suprano" He said "Well then why dont we get started" He said "Charlotte why dont you start?"
Old Posted 02-21-2011, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #39  
Charlotte rolled her eyes. She didn't like singing in front of people. She was a good singer, but she felt that performing in front of people was showing off. She watched Mizuki as she started singing the sweet tones letting her gentle soprano voice shape the song and tell a story.

Mizeria's sister
Book Haven Closet

Old Posted 02-21-2011, 05:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mr. Kravitz stopped her mid way "I just love hearing your voice...you know where to go" He said motioning towards the stands "Now..." He said looking towards Mizuki "Care to try" He said. Mizuki sighed with a light nod of his head. Mizuki stood and held his paper infront of him. Soon a light tone left his lips. Soft and gentle the notes wafted lightly. Soon Mr. Kravitz clapped his hands together "wounderfull...please stand on the left side of Charlotte" He nodded and walked over standing besdie her
Old Posted 02-21-2011, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #41  
Charlotte watched Mizuki in awe. She smiled as he stood next to her. She had finally met someone who was as good as her. She placed her hand on Mizuki's arm. She whispered to him, "Why didn't you tell me that you sang this morning when we were talking?"

Mizeria's sister
Book Haven Closet

Old Posted 02-21-2011, 06:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He turned his head slightly to her "Because I was never asked" He said simply with the tinyest of shrugs. Soon the teacher went through everyone and everyone was placed and he spoke "Now...remember your places" He said "Tomorrow when I enter I expect you all to be standing where you are now so we can start right away" As soon as he was finished the bell rang
Old Posted 02-21-2011, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #43  
Charlotte opened her mouth then shut it. She turned on her heel and walked out of the room. She walked into band and quickly grabbed her oboe out of the locker. She grabbed the reed and stuck it into her mouth trying to figure out Mizuki.

Mizeria's sister
Book Haven Closet

Old Posted 02-21-2011, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He left and headed to the art room. Finally a place to be at peace. The teacher stood there infront of everyone and began to explaine the end project. It was to be a full year piece. He had no idea yet as to what he would do. All he knew was that it was going to be a painting.
Old Posted 02-21-2011, 06:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #45  
Charlotte sat next to Becky during band. Both sat in silence sucking on the reed trying to wet them. They knew that they would be against each other for the chair tests and they were both getting ready. Char quickly put her oboe together and started warming up. During the chair test Becky started going flat on the B flat scale. Charlotte started smiling knowing that she got the first chair. Mr. Conte passed out their first sheet piece and then the bell rang. She walked out and started wandering towards her locker talking with Becky.

Mizeria's sister
Book Haven Closet

Old Posted 02-21-2011, 06:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki gathered everything that he would need from his locker and closed it locking it behind him. Soon he began walking down the hallway to see Charlotte standing there talking with another female. As Mizuki walked past he nodded his head once "May a good evening fallow you and a good morning grace you" He said before he left the school and went home for the evening tomorrow it began all over.
Old Posted 02-21-2011, 06:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #47  
Becky hit Charlotte lightly on the shoulder. "He talked to you! I heard that he hasn't been talking to anyone! Melanie tried to talk to him during bio today and he flat out ignored her. I mean come on what did you do? How come you're the only one that he wants to talk with? You always get the great guys. I mean come on, he's sexy! And Seth is basically begging you to get back together with him!"
Charlotte rolled her eyes at Becky. "It's not like we're dating or anything, Mizuki and I are just friends. It's not my fault that he finds me interesting." Charlotte flashed her a grin. "And as to Seth, that boy is like a little whiny puppy! I mean yes we had a bit of a thing over summer, but come on, you know how those things never work out during school. He's busy with football, and I have choir and band. It just wouldn't work." She bit on her lip and Becky started laughing.
"I know it Char! You like that new guy, Mizu.... whatever his name is. That's why you were ignoring Seth." Becky looked at her, "He's a bit tall for you, but I could see it."
Charlotte gaped at Becky, "I cannot believe that you just said that!" They left the school with their heads together trying to figure out what she should do next.

Mizeria's sister
Book Haven Closet

Old Posted 02-21-2011, 06:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
The next day came to quick to him as he walked into his math class and took a seat. He began to grab everything out of his bag and placed it all on the desk infront of him. Mizuki flipped through his work that needed to be done for the next week. It was all finished.
Old Posted 02-21-2011, 07:01 PM Reply With Quote