Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #17  
Charlotte dropped her hand. "Okay then... I guess I don't have to bow since my head is already lower than yours?" Charlotte said with a smirk. "Oh... Well our art department does well in every aspect. I just appreciate the musical aspect more than the visual."

Mizeria's sister
Renata is my boyfriend! <3 He's mine no touchy!
Book Haven Closet
Lace and Chains: Hearts Intertwined
Airina's House of Antiques

Old Posted 02-21-2011, 04:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He tilted his head at the comment "Well I do suppose" He said to her. Mizuki was unsure of this woman, but he needed to make a friend some time... "The visual is more my feild...as I tend not to speak to much infront of others" He said lightly dipping his head
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 02-21-2011, 04:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #19  
Charlotte leaned back against the railing looking up at Mizuki. "Why don't you talk much in front of people? You seem like a very smart person." She smiled up at him. "What class do you have next? The bell's about to ring in a bit." She said pushing off of the railing.

Mizeria's sister
Book Haven Closet

Old Posted 02-21-2011, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He stood straight as he looked down at her "Lets just say...talking was not part of my childhood" He said simply "And gym" Was the next words to leave his mouth
Old Posted 02-21-2011, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #21  
She looked up at him confused. “How was talking not part of your childhood; if you don’t mind me prodding? And I have gym as well. Should we start walking over there?” She started walking thinking about what he said. She looked behind her and saw him standing at the rail still. “Well, aren’t you coming?” She said with a smile.

Mizeria's sister
Book Haven Closet

Old Posted 02-21-2011, 04:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki gave a nod of his head and pshed off of the rail walking towards her. "Lets just say...Talking brings dishonor" With that he left the topic be. He fallowed her to the gym and looked about slightly as he saw everyone walking in. Mizuki rested his arm on the bag that rested at his hip before the teacher came over "So...I take it your the new student" Mizuki just nodded his head "Very well...I will let it slip this time but you are going to need gym shoes and clothes" Mizuki looked to him "Already have them" He said motioning to his bag. The teacher looked a little drawen back "Prepared I see...good go change"
Old Posted 02-21-2011, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #23  
Charlotte nodded to Mizuki as she walked into the girl's locker room. She was puzzled by what he had said. How does speaking bring dishonor? I guess I will never really understand that, and he seemed as if he didn't want to talk about it. Charlotte left that and quickly changed into her gym clothes still thinking about the conversation with Mizuki.

Mizeria's sister
Book Haven Closet

Old Posted 02-21-2011, 04:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki vhanged and placed his things within an empty locker. He took his hair and wrapped it into a bun on the bak of his head placing two chopsticks in it to keep it in place then he left the room and entered the gym
Old Posted 02-21-2011, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #25  
Charlotte kept looking at Mizuki from across the gym. She was getting so distracted, finally she got hit in the side of the face with a ball when she was watching Mizuki. She shook her head trying to shake off her thoughts of Mizuki.
"God Char! Are you okay?" Nicole ran over to her and looked at her face. "You are going to have a bruise there! You're supposed to be the one that good at volleyball not me! I can't believe you didn't get that! I feel so horrible!"
Charlotte started chuckling a bit. "It's okay Nic, it happens. I just am a bit distracted today I guess."

Mizeria's sister
Book Haven Closet

Old Posted 02-21-2011, 04:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki happened to glance over as the ball made contact with the side of her face. He mentaly cringed. Mizuki was far from stupid he knew she was watching him. Thats what you get he thought as he looked at the rope infront of him. "Climb to he roof gentlemen" The teacher said and he looked at it again. Fine he would. Crouching a bit he gave a jump and grabbed on with his hands. Only with the use of his arms and upper body he scaled the rope fast and easy. Reaching the roof he dropped down from the hight and landed in a crouch then stood not realizing the rest of the boys where just reaching the half way marker of the ropes.
Old Posted 02-21-2011, 04:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #27  
Char looked up again in time to see Mizuki scamper up the ropes. She shook her head and tried to concentrate on the volleyball game. Even though she was short she was a good setter for the team. She quickly set the ball up to Michelle who spiked it into the other side of the court. Just then the whistle blew and it was time to go change. She ran up to Michelle, "Hey that was a really good spike. Have you thought about coming out for the team at all?"
Michelle looked at her, "Well, not really. I never really thought that I was any good at sports. You're not on the team are you?"
Charlotte laughed as they were changing. "Of course not. My sister's on the team. They've been looking for a good hitter. I mean I can set and all, but my serving stinks. And I'm too into my music."
Charlotte quickly finished changing and walked out of the locker room trying to see Mizuki.

Mizeria's sister
Book Haven Closet

Old Posted 02-21-2011, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki changed and let his hair back down to the way that it was always. He grabbed his things and headed out of the locker room. He began to walk down the hallway and soon out the door. It was lunch and he was not about to be inside unless he had to be. Finding a space beneith a tree he sat down on the ground and closed his eyes. What a day he sighed
Old Posted 02-21-2011, 04:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #29  
Charlotte saw Mizuki walk outside, she started to follow him when Seth caught her by the elbow. "Hey Char. We saved you a seat. I've been wanting to talk to you about somethings with choir." Charlotte let Seth pull her away while throwing glances over her shoulder at Mizuki sitting by himself under the tree.

Mizeria's sister
Book Haven Closet

Old Posted 02-21-2011, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
After awhile Mizuki opened his eyes and looked to his class sheet. Next was bio then choir and finally art. He sighed "Art at the end of the day" He said to himself. At least it would give him seomthing to look forward to other then the end of the day. After awhile longer he stood and began to head to the biology class.
Last edited by Pinkie; 02-21-2011 at 04:53 PM.
Old Posted 02-21-2011, 04:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Leagues Under the Sea
Default   #31  
Charlotte let Seth walk her to her english class slightly upset with him. Of course all that he talked about during lunch was himself. Stupid boys she thought. I guess he thinks that we should start dating again. She sat down in her class and started reading "To Kill a Mockingbird". She had already read it multiple times, but this time she thought of it differently. She was excited for choir next period. It would be fun to get away from things through her music. Then she had band.

Mizeria's sister
Book Haven Closet

Old Posted 02-21-2011, 04:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He sat in his class and did only his work. Another student part way through the class sat down beside him and began to talk to him. He didnt reply a single word and when the bell rang he was up and out of the class. He headed to his choir class. As sson as he got there he went and sat on the side watching as everyone lined up to where they should be.
Old Posted 02-21-2011, 05:00 PM Reply With Quote