Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Socially Awkward
Default   #17  

"Troll?" Fabio blinked, eyeing Thor with a rather confused expression on his face. As Thor whimpered, a frown formed on his lips. "Look, I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers. if anything, that's what my friend does, and he's off at his apartment! So you have nothing to fear, honey," he assured in as gentle a tone as he could manage without sounding completely creepy.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 06:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

"Well then what do you want from me?! I asked you to leave mulitple times before but you just ignored me! Is it the paintings? You want those? Well take them! Just leave me alone!" Thor was obviously upset by this strangers persistence to stick around.

Old Posted 02-22-2011, 06:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Socially Awkward
Default   #19  

Fabio's frown deepened. He didn't mean to make this handsome young Nosepass so upset, and it seemed that no matter what he'd try to say, he just wouldn't feel any better. Must be an artist thing. So, the Honchcrow heaved a helpless sigh before saying, "Very well, then. I don't want to upset you, even though it seems I already have, so... I guess I'll leave you alone now. Have a good day, Thor." With that, he sped up his pace and began to make his way to Florence's apartment.

However, the next day, Fabio decided to show up at the local art show, the only one going on in town. He was certain that Thor would be there. He entered the building, casual as ever, and peered about from below the rim of his fedora. There were quite a few colorful characters wandering about the gallery. He wondered if any of them were the artists themselves. Do the artists even stick around? he wondered.
Last edited by Arachnocampa; 02-22-2011 at 04:55 PM.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 04:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

Attempting to put a painting not to far away from the door was the long-haired, lanky man. Thor stood on his tippy-toes, shakily moving a painting a little to the left.. to the right... before a quiet click sounded and he he lowered himself to the flats of his feet. And as the day before, he was wearing outragously hidious clothing, though, he almost seemed to fit in with the paintings that surrounded him.

Old Posted 02-22-2011, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Socially Awkward
Default   #21  

It wasn't too hard to find the man Fabio was looking for. He stood out like a sore thumb in that hideous garb! Oh Arceus, just looking at those clothes was giving him the heebie-jeebies! Regardless of his homely attire though, Fabio approached him and his art. Hnn... it resembled his clothes... Perhaps paintings could get away with it? It certainly looked a little better on canvas. Then he softly cleared his throat.

"Good day, Thor~" he said in a friendly tone, eyeing him with a grin and half-closed eyes. He was totally trying to look sexy.

Old Posted 02-22-2011, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

Thor brushed his shirt and pants off, muttering to himself as the bird-man approached, "Hello." He said rather quietly, as though he weren't paying any attention. Wasw tihs the paiting he wanted up? Hmm, maybe he should hang his well-liked self-portiat. The nosepass picked up a medium sized canvas and held it up over where the recently placed painting was. Yes, that look so much better! As quickly as he could he swaped the paintings before turning and letting out a gasp, "You're the guy from yesterday!" He pointed out, in total shock that he would ever see him again.

Old Posted 02-22-2011, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Socially Awkward
Default   #23  

Fabio's grin faded to a smile. "Yup, it's me, the fabulous Fabio~" he found himself spinning as he spoke, stopping with a rather dramatic pose. It was a good pose, though. He was very good at posing, being a model and all. "Wow," he said, attention caught by the painting Thor had just hung up. "That's really good!"
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 05:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

"T-thank you." Thor almost felt a bit of pride raise up in his chest until he remember the painting's purpose, "It's.. an absract paiting of myself." He flinched away from Fabio, remember how he didn't like it when Thor put himself down. Which was odd now that he thought about it.. the two don't even know each other on a friendly level! This guy's a creep. Maybe just your ever day pervert?

[PUT THE HOOKER IN THE CLOSEST.]

Old Posted 02-22-2011, 07:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Socially Awkward
Default   #25  
"You're very welc-- heeeey..." Fabio eyed Thor stirnly and pointed a finger at him. "Are you saying that you're not beautiful?" he asked with a frown. ABSURD! How could this man not look in the mirror and think, "DAMN, I'm hot," every morning!? His attire wouldn't be any help to his self-esteem, either...
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 07:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

"Well I'm not" The nosepass replied sheepishly, "Have you taken a look at me? I don't think anyone could bare to even come within a foot of my face." He tried smile as though he were okay with his own lack of self-esteem and beauty but it was obvious how painful it truly was to say such words about himself, "You're lucky. You were born with good looks.." He fiddled with a button on his shirt as he frowned pitifully.

Old Posted 02-22-2011, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Socially Awkward
Default   #27  
Ohoho, he doesn't think he could get within a foot of his face? How wrong he is! The next thing Thor knew, Fabio's face was about an inch away from his, a hand on the wall behind him with a charming little smirk on his lips. "Couldn't bare to even some within a foot of your face?" He couldn't help but grin, but then his expression melted to a rather sympathetic look. "You were born with good looks too, you know. You just don't know how to flaunt it is all," he said softly.
Last edited by Arachnocampa; 02-22-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

Thor's face turned an intense red. What just happened? "Ah.. mnngg." He looked away nervously. Was this guy serious? How could he be so close without burning? Or vomiting? Or even DYING? Oh.. oh lord he smells good too, "you're too close." He whimpered, pressing himself against the small set-up wall that his paintings hung on.

Old Posted 02-22-2011, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Socially Awkward
Default   #29  

"Too close you say? Honestly...?" His voice grew even more quiet, and he got even closer to the nosepass. "I'd say we're not close enough," he whispered. Dear lord, Fabio, do you want him to flee?

[[HOLORD YOU'RE SO BRIGHT! [shields eyes] But you're looking pretty damn awesome!]]

Last edited by Arachnocampa; 02-22-2011 at 08:34 PM.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 08:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

Thor took in a sharp breath, "E-excuse me?" He said, his voice small and quiet from the panic going through him, "Not close enough..?" He turned his face away, not entirely sure what he should do. Shove him away? Not like he had the strength! Oh lord! Oh LORD! Thor shut his eyes impulsively to try and protect himself, though, there isn't much eye lids can do to guard against an entire face!

[/SHIMMERS]

Old Posted 02-22-2011, 08:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Socially Awkward
Default   #31  

Yeah, this doesn't scream rape at all, Fabio. Obvious sarcasm is obvious. He reached up and gently stroked Thor's cheek before giving him a quick peck on the other and pulling away. He cleared his throat, and fixed up his boa. "Sorry about that, I guess I couldn't help myself," he said almost as if nothing had happened.

Old Posted 02-22-2011, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

He blinked. That was it? Thank Archeus.. wait. WHAT THE HELL?! "Sir, I barely remember your name. Why is Arceus's name would you DO that?!" He rubbed the cheek Fabio had used peck on as though it were covered with germs, "I think you should leave.." He muttered, fixing his paintings, attempting to distract himself from staring at the other mans attractive features.

Old Posted 02-22-2011, 08:44 PM Reply With Quote