Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

On in to the future
Default   #33  
"The Dalish are not used to shemlen. We shun you, for your people have brought nothing but pain to the Elves." She failed to surpress a sneer that was directed at nothing in particular. "You do not know what my sister was like before the Chantry decided that they must be taken in hand." The anger was plain in her voice.

"The part of my sister I see in you is the ability to read me, know when something is wrong, and show an incredible amount of compassion that I have never before witnessed in a shemlen." The elf shrugged, "I know you say it's some ability you have with everyone, but it reminds me of my sister no less."
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 01-06-2011, 10:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Human/Succubus/Angel Hybrid Sorceress
"R-really??" She suddenly blushed bright red and, trying to hide her face, tripped on a pebble. "WHAAAAAAH!!"

TWALF*UPDATE*/Solar Kiss/dA

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 01-07-2011, 02:45 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #35  
She blinked in surprise when the woman suddenly fell forward, and made to grab for her. Unfortunately even her quick reflexes were not enough to keep the Warden from tumbling to the ground. "Are you alright?"
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 01-07-2011, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
"I-I think so...."Ariane rubbed her cheek as tears swelled up in her eyes. She was trying to be nonchalant, but her clumsiness always finds a way to surface

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 01-07-2011, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #37  
She helped the woman up and looked a little concerned, "It's alright. We all trip sometimes, Ariane." Tarial tried to offer a reassuring smile, but it was hard. Though the woman was trying to help her, she was still a shemlen.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 01-08-2011, 09:41 AM Reply With Quote  
She smiled back. "Thank you." A thought appeared in the back of her mind, but wasn't paid attention to. As they continued walking, she limped for a few steps then regained her balance

I like girls

Old Posted 01-08-2011, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #39  
She gave the woman a smile and continued to walk. "How far is the Mages Tower from Denrim?" She eyed the woman from the corner of her eyes for a moment before determinedly keeping her eyes ahead.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 01-08-2011, 04:41 PM Reply With Quote  
"It's, umm, three days journey. Same as between the Tower and Vigil's Keep." Several animals watched them as they walked. Some started to growl, which made the teal-haired woman squeak and cling to Tariel's arm

I like girls

Old Posted 01-08-2011, 08:36 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #41  
The Elf looked around, peering at the animals that seemed to have taken an interest in them. She was more then a little surprised by the Warden clinging to her, but she did not say anything. Let the woman take what small comfort she could from her, the least Tariel could do is offer that when the woman was helping her to find her sister.

She thought about what the meeting would be like, all the while keeping her eyes open for an attack from the wild creatures that favored the forest they traveled. "Let us hope that the worst we must deal with is a few wolves, Ariane."

Three days. She never thought she would be so close to seeing her sister. She only hoped that she was not that much different after her time in the Tower. Stories that reached the Dalish camps always made it seem as though the mages always changed once they were under the Chanties eyes.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 01-08-2011, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Hearing that didn't reassure her. Any type of dog scared her, even the Warden-Commander's mabari sent her into hiding. Of course he knew that and and would do so intentionaly half the time. "I hope so...."

I like girls

Old Posted 01-09-2011, 06:31 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #43  
Tariel hesitated and then patted the woman on the shoulder in what she hoped was a reassuring way. "I know animals well, Ariane." She was making an effort not to call the girl shemlen, since she was trying to help her.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 01-09-2011, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote  
She nodded. It didn't take long to realize how close she was to her and quickly pulled away. "I-I'm sorry for that...."

I like girls

Old Posted 01-09-2011, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #45  
She waved a hand towards the woman dismissively. In truth, the Elf had not minded it so much as perhaps she should have. So, she offered her a friendly smile. "It is alright. You have no reason to be sorry."
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 01-12-2011, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
"Oh.... She managed to smile back. "But isn't it kind of ironic? I mean, I'm a Grey Warden that has to hide from dogs...."

I like girls

Old Posted 01-13-2011, 11:27 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #47  
The woman shook her head, "I suppose it could be in a way. It is not as though many Grey Wardens work closely with hounds though. At least not from what I understand." With another shrug she continued, "Everyone has something that they have trouble working past. Fear, pain, hatred. It will come with time, though. You will not fear hounds forever."
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 01-14-2011, 10:01 PM Reply With Quote  
"I don't know about that...." She started to cry, but then tripped again

I like girls

Old Posted 01-15-2011, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote