Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

On in to the future
Default   #17  
Finally, grudgingly, she reached out towards the other woman. It was awkward, but she knew how shemlens shook hands. "I am Táriel Orloth." The woman bit her lower lip. There was still a look of distrust in her eyes but she continued. Each word was almost bitten off. She did not like this, but it was the only clue she had to her sister. "Please, help me find her. Ariane is my twin."
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 12-08-2010, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Human/Succubus/Angel Hybrid Sorceress
She reached out and shook her hand. "I will!" Ariane was so happy to make a new friend. "The guards might stop us, though. But I'll just say that I recruited you as a Grey Warden. But obviously, I don't have that kind of authority yet."

TWALF*UPDATE*/Solar Kiss/dA

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 12-09-2010, 04:50 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #19  
She nodded, "I suppose that is my only way out of this...place." The Elf had wanted to say something much more degrading, but decided to bite her tongue. It was not something she would do ofter.

The expression on her face was one of annoyance, "The filthy shemlens took my bow." She did not care as much about the daggers as she did the bow. That weapon meant a great deal to her, and she would have it back. The expression on her face was enough to say that she did not care how she had to accomplish that.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 12-10-2010, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
"Let us go, then."Smiling, she picked up her staff and, taking Tariel's hand, started walking back to the bridge to Denerim's market. as was expected, the guards stopped them

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 12-10-2010, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #21  
She follows the woman quickly, and has only a sneer for the guards who have the same in return. The Dalish woman managed to hold her tongue, barely. She wanted to fling every insult she knew at them, and more. Still, she thought it best if she let her companion handle the situation.

"Where do you think you are taking this knife ear." He stared at Tarial a little to hard, before he turned his attention away. The Elf very nearly jumped on him them. She did not like his tone.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 12-12-2010, 11:18 PM Reply With Quote  
"I am taking her to Amaranthine. She is being conscribed to become a Gray Warden." She took a few steps before turning back around to face them. " Return her weapons first."

I like girls

Old Posted 12-12-2010, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #23  
Tariel managed to keep her face blank of expression. Her eyes were another matter though. They were fiery with her anger. She would be pummeling the guards with her fists given half a chance. They were men that had only added to her hatred of shemlen.

When the guards grumbled and one was sent to retrieve her bow and daggers, she could not prevent the slight, satisfied smile that touched her lips. The men had thought themselves better, but no one could really deny a Grey Warden that was trying to take on a recruit.

The Dalish woman waisted no time in grabbing the bow, and her quiver, examining the wood and string carefully to ensure that the guards had not damaged them before she took her daggers and slipped them into their places in her boots.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 12-18-2010, 02:54 PM Reply With Quote  
They continued through the gates and out of Denerim.
"This way." she said, heading west on the northern road. "We'll need to follow the lakebed south once we reach it."

I like girls

Old Posted 12-18-2010, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #25  
She nodded as she followed the woman. Her eyes cut to her periodically and it was some time before she actually spoke. When she did, though, the words came slowly. "I suppose that I should thank you. Had you not stumbled on me, I likely would have never gotten away from the flat-ears....what do they call it? Alienage?"

The woman shifted her bow on her back slightly before she continued. "You are a Grey Warden?" Something in her voice sounded unbelieving. It was obvious that she had expected something different. The Dalish, however, do not see Wardens often, and when they do they were normally men.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 12-23-2010, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
She nodded. "I am. Our order doesn't discriminate against gender or race. Although, now that I think about it, the number of female recruits has risen since the Warden-Commander had decided to stay in Feralden..."

I like girls

Old Posted 12-24-2010, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #27  
She raised an eyebrow slightly, but nodded. "That makes sense, I suppose. One cannot choose to carefully, but still they have to make certain that they choose only those the Wardens believe worthy of them." The woman frowned after a moment, "Is...is my sister well? Or was she when she met her last?"
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 12-29-2010, 08:40 AM Reply With Quote  
"She was. Then again, that was over a year ago. It's possible they could've made her Tranquil by now, although I hope they didn't....." She was silent for a few moments. "Anyway, it shouldn't take more than three days to get to the Circle."

I like girls

Old Posted 12-29-2010, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #29  
She nodded slowly. "At least I have some news of her, even if it is a little dated." The woman brushed hair behind her ear that had come loose of the pony tail she had it in. Táriel was happy to have her weapons again, but she had so many questions, so many things she needed to know.

"How...how did you know that I needed help?" That was the foremost thought in her mind. The woman had said she felt her need, she may have even given a short explanation. Though the Dalish woman would never admit it, her anger and hatred of the shemlen had kept her from hearing much of what her companion had said.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 01-01-2011, 10:27 AM Reply With Quote  
"I.......I can't really explain it. But whenever I look at people, I can feel what they feel..." She stopped for a moment, looking at the ground. "I know it sounds strange...."

I like girls

Old Posted 01-01-2011, 01:23 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #31  
She eyed the woman for a moment before shaking her head, "It does not sound strange at all. It is different, but not odd." The elf chewed her lips lightly before continuing, "You remind me of my sister in some way. Though I think it was simply the bond of a twin that allowed her to read me so easily."

After a moment she shrugged, "I suppose it could of had something to do with her magical abilities, but it only seemed to apply to me so I highly doubt it."
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 01-02-2011, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote  
"I-I do?? She was silent for a moment. "Perhaps. The only words I've heard her saw were........unpleasant remarks.

I like girls

Old Posted 01-03-2011, 05:48 AM Reply With Quote