Not Logged In

On in to the future
Default Dragons Age RP ((Ath and Gabe))   #1  
Username: Athilea Majiri
Character Name: Táriel Orloth
Race: Dalish Elf
Class: Rogue
Specialization: Ranger
Weapons: A hand made bow, and a few cruelly curved daggers hidden about her person
Origin Story: Táriel was born as one of two twin daughters to a blacksmith and his wife. Her sister looked identical to her, but she was found to have a penchant for magic that Táriel did not. As soon as the girls were born the stories and traditions of their people started, and made them feel as though any human they came in contact with would immediately harm them. As a young elven girl Táriel mostly kept to herself but, as with most of her people, she could not stay in one place for long. She found, at a young age, that she was most interested in hunting. With her father being the blacksmith, it meant that she was able to practice with lovingly crafted weapons most, if not all, of the time.

As they got older, and Sora started to show her sister some of the things she was learning, they were found by a group of templars. Though they fought, Táriel had to watch as her sister was dragged away. Several of the Templars bodies lay around them and the girls still struggled, but there was little that they could do. The men were a lot stronger then them. These memories always stuck with Táriel, and to this day she had not seen her sister again.
Personal Quest: To find her sister, and to make the Templars pay for splitting them apart.
Appearance: She has short, red hair that is usually pulled back from her face into a pony tail. Her eyes are a dark green, and her skin a nice tanned color that shows most of her life has seen her outdoors. The tattoos, that are common to her people, start on her face, but make their way down her neck and likely all over her lithe body.
Armor: She wears leathers in dark browns and greens to blend better with the forests that her people usually inhabit. Though the leggings are not so much leggings as they are a skirt with boots that reach about midway up her thighs.
Call me Ath!

Last edited by Athilea Majiri; 12-01-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 08:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Human/Succubus/Angel Hybrid Sorceress
NAME: Ariane Mareth
RACE: Human
CLASS: Mage
SPECIALIZATION: Spirit Healer
WEAPON: A staff adorned with amethysts and flower carvings, her favorite
ORIGIN: Ariane was born to a noble family in Amaranthine. She demonstrated a very high affinity for magic and thus was taken to the tower so that she could train. Once coming of age, she had shown a remarkable empathic ability unseen by anyone for centuries. But it only made the Templars become more wary toward her. Several more years had past until the Warden-commander, also a mage, named May had visited and decided to recruit her after seeing her ability just once.
PERSONAL QUEST: To find the amulet that her mother gave her.
APPEARANCE: She has long flowing jade hair and blue eyes that sometime glow cyan when she senses inner pain.
ARMOR: She wears purple robe with gold embroidery with gloves and boots of the same design.

TWALF*UPDATE*/Solar Kiss/dA

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 12-02-2010, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #3  
Since the Templars took her sister, the Elf had found herself leaving her people more and more to take peeks at the lands outside of their woods. She wanted to know what kind of world her sister was being forced to live in, and she wanted to know if there was any chance of finding her. She knew, though, that she would never get the permission she craved to leave the tribe and go after the twin she missed so dearly. She would have to leave without a word to anyone.

One afternoon she did it. She was hunting and simply decided to let herself disappear. Táriel could hear the others looking for her, but she was very adept at hiding when she really wanted to. When the sun sank to low for even the elves keen eyes to see, they gave the search up. Perhaps they would find her the next morning. Táriel thought not though. She did not want to be found. It was time for her to discover a world she did not know, and to find a sister that may not even remember her.

She had made her way to Denerim, which was a mistake. The Elf did not realize how terrible a mistake she had made until the guards had her in cuffs for refusing to go to the alien-age. Apparently that was where the city elves spent their time. Táriel could not make them understand that she was not like those elves. She had heard that the laws here concerning elves were bad, but she had never dreamed that it would be anything like this.

So she was trapped in the alien-age now. Her face bruised and with more then a few cuts to show what the guards had thought of her attempts to resist him. The place stunk. She did not understand how these elves could live this way. Táriel certainly would never have thought an elf capable of surviving for long in a human city, much less in the decaying part of the city that had been given to the elves.

The Dalish woman did not speak to many people. She found a place that she could claim for her own. It was not in one of the houses, but instead it was high up on one of the makeshift platforms. The thing seemed sturdy enough for her, and she would be able to see any human that tried to come near her. Unfortunately, that would not do her much good. They had taken her weapons away. Apparently the flat ears were not allowed weapons.

Táriel new so little about the City Elves. Very few every made it to a Dalish tribe, and she could never remember any of them coming to her. If they had, then they did not share much or what they had suffered at the hands of the humans. Perhaps they were embarrassed when it came to telling the Dalish, or ashamed. Either way, it left her completely in the dark when it came to what she could expect from the humans.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 12-02-2010, 12:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Just then, a young mage walked into the alienage. She was sent there on an errand for the Warden-Commander. She looked around, but couldn't see where her destination was. She tried asking around, but it was difficult since she didn't know anyone. She did notice the elf watching from one of the platforms and she could feel a heavy burden coming from her. Walking up to her, she waved.
"Hello."

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 12-02-2010, 12:57 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #5  
Her eyes narrowed at the human that approached her, and she took a step back warily. Táriel wished she had at least a small dagger, but the guards had searched her thouroghly. Instead she stood with the apperance of someone ready to spring into action at any moment.

"What do you want, shemlen?" Her hostility was barely contained. Had the woman been a guard, she likely would have already attacked them with no thought for her life. Or perhaps she thought it was better to die at the hands of a guard, than to live in the sqallored conditons of the city elves.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 12-02-2010, 08:12 AM Reply With Quote  
She took a step back when she heard that. The elf reminded her of another she met at the Circle.
"Y-You're in pain. I want to help you...." she said as she slowly placed her staff on the ground

I like girls

Old Posted 12-02-2010, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #7  
Dark green eyes looked the woman up and down, obviously assessing how much of a threat she really was. The Dalish Elf did not relax, her expression did not change. This human could not be trusted anymore then the others. She squatted where she was, still with the appearance of a predator ready to attack at any moment.

"You could not possibly help, shemlen." The woman frowned at her. She tilted her head slightly. There was something about the woman that was much different. Finally, she brushed hair behind her ear. She made no other movement though. The woman was scared, and that was what she wanted.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 12-02-2010, 08:53 PM Reply With Quote  
"I might be able to. You're......looking for something, aren't you?" She tried to keep her voice as calm as possible. But to tell the truth, she was terrified

I like girls

Old Posted 12-02-2010, 09:19 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #9  
She stared at the woman for a long time, letting silence streatch out for what might have been an eternity between them. Her mind raced as to how the woman knew she was searching for something, but she managed to keep her surprise from touching her face. It would do no good for her composure to crack just now. Now with someone she considered to be an enemy.

Táriel did not want to tell her to much, did not want her to know anything more about her then she absolutely had to share. After a long time of studying the woman she spoke, her voice soft but still filled with the same contempt she would show any human. "I am, shemlen." Every time she said the word she managed to put so much emphasis on it that it was obviously intended as an insult.

"Not that it is any of your concern." She did not add how useless she thought her quest for her sister was now that she was trapped with the flat ears. There was no way out, and she had no weapons. Táriel wanted to curse the guards for taking her bow especially.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 12-02-2010, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
"You remind me of someone I met before, at the Circle. An elf. She would say the same to everyone." The young mage slowly took two steps forward. She was hoping that the other woman wouldn't attack. "My name is Ariane. I'm a Grey Warden."

I like girls

Old Posted 12-03-2010, 01:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #11  
OOC: have any of you played the xbox 360 game dragon age? :3 I LOVED that game, but idk if I should buy dragon age 2... any suggestions?
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 02:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Bad-ass Gun-toting Chick
~<I have. All the DLCs, too. I even played it today ^^>~
Gabe's mulebest friend

A lovely picture by ((___jade___))>

Me? I'm just a marksman. I shoot things. A LOT. And I love my job!
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 02:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Chambers View Post
~<I have. All the DLCs, too. I even played it today ^^>~
So cool!! :D Thats good to know :3
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 02:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Bad-ass Gun-toting Chick
~<Yeah. But can we get back to the RP now?>~
Gabe's mulebest friend

A lovely picture by ((___jade___))>

Me? I'm just a marksman. I shoot things. A LOT. And I love my job!
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 03:33 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #15  
The Circle...a mage then. If anything that only served to anger her more. She barely managed to keep her voice in check when she spoke next. "Ariane....what did she look like?" Táriel did not introduce herself, her mind was racing to find a way into the Circle Tower. If that was her sister, then perhaps she could free her from the clutches of the shemlen mages.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 12-03-2010, 11:22 PM Reply With Quote  
"Like you, actually. I don't know of her fate, though, since I left a year ago." She thought a little bit. "Would you like to go there and look for her?"

I like girls

Old Posted 12-06-2010, 08:24 PM Reply With Quote