Default Tree & Kitarun. (Spiced Drink It's High Noon)   #1  
This is between
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Kitarun'
see quteation.
and me, Ashen Apple Tree.
Old Posted 01-02-2017, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Casper had awoke groggily not from a night of drinking, as he had passed out in the mid-morning, jst from a previous night of hard editing work. Cast has a joke at his city's News' Paper column, and despite being a local he burnt his juice easier than the old him, which was good. ''''Christ, I wish I ha Sunday off.'' he said aloud, since he lived alone, and then got out of bed, which was nothing more than a unmade futon once he got to the bathroom, to brush his teeth, and the usual. Cas, had his breakfast, only becuase of missing it earlier in place of work, and had, gotten dressed, to go out. He smiled, happily. ''[COLOR=''DarkSlateBlue'']Finally I have a day off, time to drink away the stress of work~ Now, where'd I put my wallet?''[/COLOR] Cast had gotten up, searching for it first in his clothes than in his sock drawer. IT was in the Latter.

Now ready to go, he had swung the door open and had gotten to jogging down the apartment building's steps, and to the outside. Cast didn't live close to the bar, but he waited to enjoy walking from once place to another, so he chose to live here for that reason. Casper had made it to the bar in a new record, he was getting faster, but the real bonus was him working up thirst for a drink. Or two..Moderation was a thin line, when it came to not needing to work for the current and next day.

Opening his wallet, Casper Drac Neilson took a stool at the bar and called the bartender. ''I'll start with a Sam Adams! And good afternoon Micky.'' Neilson gave a friendly smile and playfully gleamed his teeth.
Old Posted 01-02-2017, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #3  

Groaning lightly, Aleksi left the shop, locking up behind him, when he was suddenly jumped on.

"Hey Lex!" Said the person clinging to his back, a voice he easily recognised as Serra, one of his best friends.

"Serra... And to what do I owe your presence upon my back?" He asked, unwinding the girl's hands from around his neck, making her release him. He turned to face her, smiling a bit when he saw his other best friend, Niko, leaning against the wall, smiling slightly at his girlfriend's antics. They'd been best friends since preschool. They'd gone their separate ways after highschool, but had all drifted back to their hometown eventually, Aleksi being the last, having just come home about a month earlier.

"You promised you'd come for drinks with us..." Serra said, pouting slightly. Aleksi had been promising to go with them since he'd gotten back to town, but he'd always had some excuse not to- unpacking, or work, for the most part.

Sighing, he nodded. "That I did, princess... Do I get a chance to go home and change first, or are you dragging me out like this?"

"Just like that. Knowing you, you'll come up with some excuse once you get home." She said, taking his hand and dragging him along- not a difficult thing to do, since they were nearly the same size. Aleksi had a few inches and pounds on the girl, hitting only 5'10 and 130lbs. Niko, on the other hand, had been their protector through school. 6'2 and just over 180lbs of muscle, he definitely wasn't the guy you wanted to mess with.

"Just give in, Lex. You know how she can be..." Niko said, smirking a bit, following his best friend and girlfriend down the street to some little bar they hadn't been to since right before leaving for college... Aleksi had still been eighteen at the time, and had gotten them all kicked out, but they'd had fun.
Last edited by Kitarun; 01-03-2017 at 09:32 AM.
Old Posted 01-03-2017, 09:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Confused
''LEt's go watch some ' football!'' Casper spoke loudly, there was a cheer of agreement to his far left. He had, three drinks since entering and had spoken to a few patrons, about his life, And how great it was when three friends got kicked out, when the workers discoyvered that, the second guy was just eighteen. He laughed that day, the guy had a nice ass. And...Casper was kicked out too, only becuase he had gotten caught. His friends from Highschool, caught up with him a week before and have talked him into getting a fake I.D.

Bad move. ''Ugh.'' Casper silently grunted, and chewed the remaining pasta and pork tenderloin he stopped eating to think about his self. 'If I could write to teenage self, I'd gain his trust, and go to him, and punch me in the face. I got an idea.' Casper grinned internally, and then had continued to eat, slowly he realized he hadn't had a drink in four minutes.

''I'll have a Red's Strawberry ale, bro.'' Casper said, and bleched. It was better not to think of how long he'd been at the bar, so he just got up walked to the men's bathroom, and washed his hands, face, took a piss, and washed off again. Now back over to his seat Casper had picked up his beer and drank it while facing the entering door. IT is fun to watch people.
Old Posted 01-05-2017, 01:20 AM Reply With Quote