Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Anu's knight
Default   #81  
The path the were following stretched for miles on end. As such they had walked about 3 before Rail stopped. In the earth that was the pier there was a huge wedge gauged from it he he set the child down but on to the right of it.
"For his age he was quite amazing, if not for my anger they would be BOTH alive still."
by both he did not mean himself.
"But I was the second of THE kind and FIRST of my own."

Rail was saying weird things now his tongue seemed very loose.
"But at last my sins had caught up with me and as such I must save this world, or die trying."
He made a cross in the air.
"You child could have been the future please forgive me in the after life and move on, hone those skills so that when we meet again it is I that falls by your blade."

Rail looked away. touching the gash in his face, His hand now covered in blood he threw it towards the body as soon as the blood hit it sprouted into blood red flowers of magnificent beauty.
"For your journey child."

It was weird Rail was still calling the swordsman a child even though he wasn't even ten years older then him.
"Tikno you may do your deed."
Rail would wait but as Tikno set the body on fire he would cross his arms and then throw them out in an X making the same wedge like cut in the ground that went all the way down to the sea floor.It was a homemade grave how he did it was still unknown.
Odin's closet (updated 08/11

name:Odin(Ben)
What am i?:I am the plague knight and Odin himself Norse god
sex:yes lots please(m)
loves:Alyssa
Old Posted 11-01-2010, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
The rhythmic clicking sound of a keyboard stirred Jesse from her sleep. Slowly opening bleary, blood-shot eyes she looked to her left where the sound came from. Sitting rather comfortably in her large pillow adorned chair, Niki was typing away on her laptop. Jesse groaned as the heavy scent of chemicals and other more herb based odors finally hit her. She was in the lab.
Upon hearing her groan, Niki paused and glanced up before looking back down at her computer screen. “About time you woke up. You’ve been out of it for the past eleven hours.” Pausing again, Niki reached out to the small table next to her chair and picked up her coffee mug. “How are you feeling?” After taking a sip of her coffee, Niki set the mug aside once again and resumed her previous typing. Jesse merely groaned again in response to the question. Despite the dimness of the lab, the blonde could be considerate at times, the lights only seemed to make the throbbing in her head worse. Moving to sit up, Jesse finally noticed the restraints that held her to a cold metal table.
“Sorry, we had to restrain you last night. And for now it would be best if you didn’t try to move around too much.” Niki finally set her laptop aside and made her way over to the table. “We had to pump you full of drugs just to get you to calm down.” Jesse twitched. Had she really lost that much control the other night? She just couldn’t remember. Her head felt like it had been beaten in with a sledge hammer. As she attempted to recall what happened, Niki pulled out a syringe and pressed the needle into the visible vein of Jesse’s left arm. Pulling back on the plunger, Niki withdrew some of her blood. With her sample collected, Niki cleaned away the excess blood that had began to surface from the needle entrance as she watched the small wound heal itself.
Watching the blonde scientist take her sample, Jesse still could not remember the events that lead to her current situation. She hated being restrained; even more she hated being restrained on one of Niki’s tables. While she adored the scientist and appreciated her attempts to cure her, the woman was truly frightening. Niki was not known by many, keeping her experiments strictly secret, but those who did know her knew of her obsession with perfection and attaining the results she wanted. She let nothing hinder her once she made up her mind to achieve something, and right now that meant finding a cure. While Niki cared little for what vampirism meant to everyone else, the fact that Jesse was infected made her more actively involved in finding an actual cure. Jesse was something like a younger sister to Niki. That and Jesse was in prime physical condition, despite her vampiric infection, making her the perfect candidate for experimentation. This left Jesse a bit nervous at times when left alone and restrained with the woman in her lab.
Niki left her side to take the sample to one of her many devices in the room. Jesse continued to watch, curious as to what she needed her blood for this time. Had she gotten closer to finding a cure? Jesse hoped so. While she did rather enjoy some of the benefits of having vampire blood in her, the urge for blood and the temporary black outs in which she lost control bothered her. The black outs are a relatively new occurance. Niki suspects that the infection is starting to spread again and has been keeping Jesse on a strict routine in which she gets weekly injections of her newest serum. Closing her eyes again Jesse tried to relax her muscles, her entire body ached. The sound of typing picked up once again. The rhythmic sound of key strokes lulled Jesse into a sleep once again.
Last edited by Mirror Gardens; 11-04-2010 at 01:57 PM.
Old Posted 11-04-2010, 12:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #83  
Tikno spread his hands, which immediately took fire, out towards the body. First one, then several small balls of fire burst from his hands, to circle the body. Two more, a bit larger, came last, and touched down simultaneously on the young boys head and chest. The entire body burst into flame, the fire quickly turning blue. It was a dark blue, almost like an evening sky. Tikno nodded and let his hands drop. The wedge formed and the body fell, still flaming, into the hole. Tikno closed his hands, and the fire went out.
Old Posted 11-04-2010, 09:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Ezra flinched when he felt something latch on to his back; he turned to see the strange little kitten dragging his spare blanket over his shoulder. It made him happy to see the little fur again. While it was perched on his shoulders he petted it, thankful for the warm of its little body and his blanket. “I think, … “ He said absentmindedly feeling a bit silly talking to the animal. “I think I will call you viridian? Do you like that?” He stood up from his spot to see that the girl had disappeared. He didn’t put much thought behind it except that he noticed her footprints were missing. He shrugged it off trudging back to the fire. He sat down in front of the glowing flame reaching to retrieve the cat off his shoulders. He gently coaxed her into his arms and pets her while the fire warmed them both.

When the fire finally deemed down, Ezra figured he had rested enough. He was unsure if Viridian was asleep in his arm but if she was he didn’t want to disturb her. Using one arm he twisted his blanket into his ball and stuffed it into his bag. Using the last of the fire he found the wall. He reached out with his free hand and let the wall guide him to an open area where the water let out into a stream. Behind him he could see the glow of the city lights. He was momentarily lost in his new surroundings.
Old Posted 11-05-2010, 07:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
Default   #85  
Rail sighed he had done it again killed an innocent he hadn't wanted to but he had thought. He didn't know what he had thought. Strangely enough the cyborg had popped in his head at that moment he wondered how she was doing.
Rail's eyes were distance but he turned on his heels and walked away. He wasn't being rude he had told Tikno what he was doing and he could follow if he wanted to. Other wise Tikno could go on his own way do his own things, this land was fertile and best if he needed to resupply.He had to go visit his old home why he didn't truly know why, but at the moment he wanted to dwell in his past.
"I will be going back shortly, but first I must visit the grave of my master. If you like there is a boat man that will take you back to the main land."
Rail stuffed his hands in his pocket and quickened his pace.

Old Posted 11-07-2010, 02:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Anurah sat up against the wall the smells of blood and gunfire was enough to have her go on she chewed on her lip a little her hood concealing her identity as she walked on out of the alley the ground had been dry and clad for a long while she growled disgusted by the smell that was radiating off the earth she let out a small sigh her head jolting up as she had heard a noise, Chaos this is all that had become of this earth.

Anurah leaned against another wall listening onto the conversation of two men babbling on about new order she lit a cig humming to herself and closing her eyes. What fools.. She growled within her mind humans now think they can fix what they have destroyed.
Old Posted 11-07-2010, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #87  
This time, Jesse was greeted by silence as she awoke. Shifting she noticed she was no longer bound to a cold table, but had been moved to reasonably soft couch. Sitting up she looked around. She was no longer in the laboratory. Instead she had awoken in her own apartment. On the coffee table in front of her she saw Niki had sent her home with a syringe and a note reminding her to take her medicine before leaving the apartment. Rubbing her forehead Jesse got up from the couch and made her way to the small kitchen to her right. Opening the refrigerator door she noticed that someone had restocked her food supplies. The shelves had been neatly stocked with dozens of small containers with pre-made and home frozen meals. She had to smile. Apparently Niki had made her husband Dewey take her home and he had been sent with his sister’s cooking. The woman was determined to make sure Jesse ate right, she had even made sure to include a lot of red meat in the miniature meals. After grabbing a bottle of water from the door she shut the fridge. Opening the bottle she proceeded to down the entire bottle of water. After a long shower, a change of clothing, and a dose of the serum Niki had sent her home with, Jesse felt ready to head out. She was late for work. Locking the door behind her Jesse made her way through the back streets of the city.
Old Posted 11-07-2010, 04:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Where Ezra wandered surprised him. Through the vague shapes he saw he was trudging through some kind of marsh or stream. Being a child of the city he had never seen this naturally occurring phenomena outside of books he had stolen. A little fish swam away from his foot as he attempted to walk trying not to disrupt more of the area then necessary. He stumbled along walking the skies slowly turn from midnight blue to a dim orange.

Ezra eventually found himself leaning against a tree. Absentmindedly he looked down to see if his new kitten friend was still alive. He hadn’t heard much noise from the feline. His body slumped against the tree eventually using it as resting place. Ezra finally felt safe enough that he could stop moving just for a moment. In the distance he could hear the heavy rumble of a motorbike. With out realizing it the world around him lulled him to sleep. His vision faded into soft shades of grey.

The bike stopped on a road just beyond where Ezra lay. The rider kicked her bike into park before taking off her helmet. She sniffed the air around her quickly honing in on Ezra. She loomed over him for a moment with a look of disgust. “Useless and you picked up a friend” She nudged him in his ribs with a thick leather boot. Instead of waking up, his body simply fell over in the opposite direction. She grabbed him by the collar, pulling the lifeless form to its feet in one fluid motion. Using his free arm, she slung it around her shoulder and carried Ezra like a mother would a sleepy child. It looked rather awkward but her genetics more then made up for the strength she needed to do such a task.

Cassidy used this same method to travel with him on her bike. She kept a death grip around his waist to prevent him from falling as she steered with her freehand. Through some tricky maneuvering they made it back to her hide out safely. It was still outside the city, deep in one of the last wooden areas the city had left. When she got inside her home she gently put him on the couch with a blanket. She wasn’t sure how long he or his friend would sleep given how rough they looked.
Last edited by Poggio; 11-13-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Old Posted 11-12-2010, 08:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #89  
Tikno watched sadly as the ground opened around the lifeless form of the body of the child. He sighed, this was the last thing he had expected to do. As Rail turned, Tinko replied;

"That's alright, I'll meet up with you later. I think I'll go find something to occupy my time." He turned and walked away from the makeshift grave they had created. The anger at the humans still burned in his chest, like a hand constricting his lungs. He needed somewhere to go, somewhere peacefull so he could find his center again. These emotions were likely to drive him to killing the ignorant humans who had dared cross them. Looking down, Tikno noticed that his hands were on fire, which he extinguished. He really needed to relax. He decided to try to get to the mainland, then go somewhere away from people.

A few hours later he was back on the mainland. He walked through the back alleys of the city, since he was in the more populated areas, and he was still smoldering from the encounter earlier. Whisps of smoke were coming up from his hands, but he was doing his best to control his temper. He passes by some people in the back alleys, but he paid them no heed, since most were human. One woman caught his attention for a split second, since there was something different about her, but he simply brushed past her and kept walking. He avoided the crowded streets, instead looking for a place to meditate.
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
(OOC: I think I should actually do something here XD My avi is actually in character right now but there's a high probability I'll change it before anyone else posts :P)

Sciathan walked out of the Aquias, tired but content. She hadn't slept as well as she had the previous night for quite a few week already. Now that she had finally caught and delivered a certain criminal, and had gotten a huge reward for it, she actually had enough gold to stay at a decent place. However, she didn't want to spend all of it on an expensive shelter, and was accustomed to poor living conditions anyways. She'd opted out of having a huge breakfast this morning, instead settling for simple bread and butter.

Digging out a piece of jerky from inside her satchel, she tore off a strip with her teeth as she thoughtfully scanned the alley in front of her. She liked the quiet here; it was much welcome after days of chasing the target through city street.

She was quite annoyed that someone could run away from her for that long...

This place is new to me anyways, she thought. Can't be blamed.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-01-2010, 03:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
Default   #91  
Rail nodded and put his hands in his pocket continue on the isle as he got to the edge of it. Pausing for a second he then continued his walk stepping onto the water he did not sink instead he stepped as if the water were solid. He continued walking straight never veering off the course. Soon a small bump appeared in the distance. It grew larger and large til it was clear it was one mansion sitting on the water. Rail sighed it was a long time since he came home....

Old Posted 12-01-2010, 05:43 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
She was late for work, but that was typical. Jesse was notorious for never being on time. So she took her time walking the back streets of the city. There were very few people trolling the alleys, so it was easy to avoid people. While not exactly anti-social, she actually loved being around people, Jesse was not much of a people person when she has just woken up. Ever since she was a child she hated being woken up or by any other means forced to get up when she did not want to. Going to work was no exception. While she loved what she did and the fact that it was necessary, seeing as how money is a must now a day, she preferred to have as little human interaction as possible while still in the process of waking up least she snap and accidentally hurt someone.
As she was walking Jesse let the sounds of the city slowly wake her up. At some point she momentarily stopped paying attention to her surroundings and someone brushed past her. How rude, whoever it was didn’t even stop to apologize. Turning to glare at the person who kept walking away Jesse shouted at him. “Hey watch where you’re going next time! And learn how to apologize …jerk.” Once she was done yelling, she turned on her heel and resumed her trek towards work. Only a few people passing by had stopped and stared as she randomly yelled at someone. But most just ignored the outburst and went about whatever it was they were doing. Most people on this side of town knew of Jesse, and knew that the cop was easily irritated in the mornings. So it was of no surprise whenever she would spontaneously yell at people.
Old Posted 12-02-2010, 12:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
Default   #93  
Rail sighed as he reached for the handle of the huge house/lavatory. As he entered he ducked, stepped back, to the right, leaned his head to the left, took a baby step forward, spun n his heels and put a firm hand out.
His actions were all followed by a black streak that was till he put his hand out. Catching a black sleeved arm Rail peaked over his shoulder.
"I would have expected you to be faster."

There seemed to be an eep and then a small nip at his neck as the girl talked with Rail's flesh between her teeth.
'Master! its been too long!'
Rail could feel her nibbling on his neck.

"You have grown however though this is the first time you been able to reach my neck."
Another hand came around as Rail let go of the first one squeezing him tight she snuggled up to him blushing he could tell from the sudden heat that was on his neck.
'Master where have you been?'
Rail turned and embraced the vampire hybrid she wiggled in his arms.
'you have the smell of a female on you you haven't been cheating on me have you?'
Rail couldn't help but blush.
"wait now now I told you, just because I am your master and you want certain things from me if I can't always be there for you.Just before I left I told you to find a real ma.."
Before he could finish he was kissed deeply. he did not resist. After she pulled away she laid a firm fist against his chest.
'don't say such a thing you were my first and you will be my only.'

Rail looked down at the child he had made her after all he could not help but love her. but he had met a most wonderful android in the last of days and she was out there somewhere and he was going to find her but for now...
"Come Rave I can smell your attraction, to my chambers then."
The petite vampire smiled and hopped up wrapping her arms around him and digging her teeth into his collar bone

Last edited by Sir_Odin; 12-13-2010 at 05:36 AM.
Old Posted 12-02-2010, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Alice awoke in the middle of her dreams. Once again the tears were falling from her eyes, and once again the nightmares haunted her. The last face she saw this time was his as he slit her mothers throat and moved on to her baby sister. The untold things she saw that time. The pain that still stays captive in her heart. No one would ever know the stories of her past. As long as it were. She was the last of her tribe, and as far as she knew with all her searching she was the last of her kind.

Soon she would have to leave this place. It had been to many years. Someone as bound to say something by now about her lack of aging. Which wasn't really that. Elementals age slowly. It could take 10 or even 20 human year to make her age one. Yet her eyes held the wisdom of all of those years. She stood up and walked to her window. Still hidden in shadow she looked out over the streets below her. No one had found her home, her sanctuary , yet though many had tried. No one was in the streets below, and all was quiet. The cold chill of the night swept across her and a shiver run down her spine.

She turned and scanned the room. Not much was required for her to have, and surely nothing extra other than what was needed would be found. Except for the one item that never left her person. She wore it always. The necklace with a crest long forgotten to the human races. A line dead because of one mans evil deeds. A man who, even though was hunted and killed many years ago, still haunts her every night. For it was all her fault, and she knew it.

She quickly got dressed. Pulling on long black pants and an emerald green t-shirt. She added her well crafted black leather holsters to her hips, and placed her twin pistols in them. She grabbed her trench coat, katana, and bag as she headed to the door. Looking back only to see emptiness behind her. She had rolled up the blanket she use as a bed and place it into her bag with other necessities. Nothing was left in her little room. The one place she had called home for so long, but this is what she did every time she left. Not knowing if she would ever make it back.

She sighed softly to herself and walked out the door. There was nothing on the other side except a huge drop to the ground, and as she stepped over vines and roots sprouted up from the ground and brought her to the ground quickly and silently. When she reached the end of the ally she looked back to make sure nothing could be seen where the roots had appeared. Then she left without a trace.

Walking down the empty street with the silver from moon in the sky lighting her way she avoided all sound and motion in the night. She liked to stay by herself, unless of course, she needed something. Yet she was not hungry and hadn't the need for money at the present time. She just finished a big deal a few nights before and had enough spare gold to last many a night.

Maybe I shall leave this place tonight.... Nothing is really keeping me here. Sure Daemon would be out his best customer, but he would survive. He's always saying I deserve better. More of a life.... Eh. He's the only reason I've stayed so far. The only one that's seemed to care. It's a face on all the others. They wouldn't miss me if they never saw me again.... Maybe thats what I'll do then. Stop by and say adieu to my dearest Daemon.

Alice chuckled as she thought to herself. Knowing what people thought was the most unpleasant thing sometimes. Poor fool, Daemon really loved her. She moved her hands slightly to her sides brushing her pistols quickly, and changed her course.

Walking quicker, now dodging people would be more difficult. Daemon loved to stay in populated areas. Even though it tended to get him in trouble. One day she might come to see why he did what he did, but for now it remained a mystery. He told her he was throwing a party. God only knows what that meant. Back in the day a party was full of fancy things, dancing, and lots of wine; or so this is what he always told her. If he could pull that off now she had seriously not given him enough credit. He had said he could find anything she ever wanted given the time and the right amount of payment.

She found herself walking right into a well light area. Not by electric lights, but by many candles. So many she couldn't count them. A band was playing on anything they could, and the music they made wasn't half bad. People were singing and dancing. Some were dressed up in outfits not normally seen. Yet all were smiling and having the times of their lives. In this time that was rare. And there was Daemon; Right in the back and the center of attention. Women all around, and their men not looking very pleased at the attention he was getting from them. Still they were chatting calmly with him not trying to fight him or rip their women from his side.

Alice found herself smiling. Knowing that she was seriously under dressed and would be out of place if she entered his crowd, but the urge to be human for once took over. She knew that she could take him from them with just a few words. Have his full attention. Maybe even dance around like a love sick fool for once and let everything go for just a night. She walked forward into the light. Some people noticed and pointed or talked about her. Others paid no mind to her. The music kept playing and the wine kept pouring. She walked straight to him and his crowd. Her emerald eyes sparkling in the candle light, and the silver from the moon shown behind her. He stopped talking and looked straight at her.

"Alice, my dear, I'm so glad you could make it." The smile on his lips couldn't possibly begin to hint at the thoughts running through his mind. Dark and devilish as it was. If he could do the things he thought nothing in the 'verse would stop him. Yet, he couldn't and he knew it.

"Darling I didn't realize it would be such a show. If only I had better clothes for the situation..." She paused to look down at herself putting on a show. "...I swear to you darling I would've been here sooner, but I was so ashamed of my appearance. I didn't want to ruin your party." She blushed then and smiled softly.

"Never you mind that." He stood holding out his hand "You are the loveliest woman in the world. Nothing could steal away your brilliance. Not the lack of fancy things, or any other woman dressed to their necks in ribbons or lace. " Her blush deepen as she grabbed his hand, and he spun her towards the dance floor...
Your words hurt.
I'm human too, can't you see?
Not some stone statue with an iron heart.
I'm flesh and bone.
Just looking for a home.
Looking at the world behind glass eyes.
Bringing myself to the surface.
Past is past.
Scars are just marks of battles won.
Yet your words reopen old wounds.
I'm bleeding to death behind this icy exterior.
Throw on that fake smile and push through the day.
I'm human too... Why do you treat me like I'm nothing?
Old Posted 12-11-2010, 02:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
Default   #95  
{{ oh announcement}}

if you make a new place highlight it in red please so I know to add it...send a description of the place to my pm or do it here

Old Posted 12-13-2010, 04:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Banned
hey espy u want to chat
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 09:28 PM Reply With Quote