Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Zombie Platypus
Talking [PrivateRp] Tf2 - The End of War [gore/violence/rated-M-]   #1  
[This is a private rp between Tainted, Crying31, lightmastersword, and myself.]
The world moves in mysterious ways. One of these ways was that two brothers started a war between each other, a pointless never ending war between two factions:
Reliable Excavation Demolition (RED)
And Builders League United (BLU)
[The main storyline of the rp will be place around team RED. With the BLU team serving as npc.]
Usually the fight lasts all day, or until one of the teams had acquired the enemy intelligence, one of these days, after the RED team successfully won the daily match, with limited losses, a strange occurrence happened at the base…
Monsters where starting to appear inside. Big ones, little ones, scary ones, all thirsting for blood.
The BLU team is under the same circumstances, so, the goal? Work together. Get out alive.

[this is a plotline for a tf2 comic that I am currently working on – thanks guys! Lots of help ^^]

[Warning ; Gore is to be expected. lots of it. and bad words. and some bad themes.]
Last edited by tearhex; 03-02-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old Posted 02-28-2011, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Characters So far included:
Tearhex - Heather(a.k.a Tearhex) / Female / Scout / (RED)/ Color
Tainted - Drake / Male / Spy / (RED)/ Color
Crying13 - Jeremy / Male / Soldier / (RED) / Color
Lightmastersword - Allan / Male / Pyro / (RED) / Color
Old Posted 02-28-2011, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #3  
It was dark in the RED base, the fight had ended not long ago with the RED team victorious. Even so, some of the team mates managed to get themselves hurt.
One of these people was the RED team’s female Scout Heather, who also went by the name Tearhex.
The Medic Eliza shook he head and said in an almost angry tone, her voice edged by her German accent. “Vhat did I zay about jumping across zhe buildings?”
The Blue haired scout looked away, fiddling with the wrapping on her hands “they attract attention - Don’t do it..” Was her mumbled reply.
“Exactly! Zo, vhy did you?”
She looked to the one of the other people in the room – one of her best friends Drake the RED spy – for help.
Eliza snapped her fingers at her “You got zhot – in zee LEG.”
“‘Ow was I supposed to know that a sniper was hiding in OUR area?!”When she had been running back to base, the stolen intel under her arm, her right leg had been shot out from under her from an enemy sniper. She would have been killed if her brother Allan hadn’t of picked her up. Or if Drake hadn’t of killed the guy. Or if Jeremy hadn’t of come rushing about with a shovle.
So she had needed to be saved. A lot. At least she got the intel right?
Eliza finished wrapping up the wound, and helped her off the table “Zo, be careful, ja? Not to much running. Or you vill have house arrest”
Tearhex grumbled “Yeh yeh…” before limping over to her companions.
Old Posted 02-28-2011, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote  
RP ADDICT OwO
staring at the young woman that was his friend the scout Drake felt he had to add to the medics already extencive warnings" mon ami~ you know zhe is right.. no?" the stare he got In return was nothing short of cold but Drake knew well that Hether was brash and bull headed at times." oh is it the zilent treatment? come now ami you and I both know you can't ztay mad" changing the subject quickly before his friend could answer Drake turned" NOW let us go and--" he was cut off when he bumped hard into soldier" ah sorry solly I did not see you zhere" he exlaimed from his new position butt down on the floorlooking up into the darkness of his allies over sized helmet
Life is like a good pistol~
Last edited by Tainted; 02-28-2011 at 08:49 PM.
Old Posted 02-28-2011, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #5  
"No problem" he said grinning and patting spy on the head before helping him up. "Whach were your walking we don't need anyone else injured" He said. the soldier glanced over at the medic who was eyeing him.
Jeremy coughed "im fine." Eliza stared "you arm, it iz bleeding."
of course now he had to take trip to the medic. she wasn't to kind in wrapping his injury.
Old Posted 02-28-2011, 09:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Allan pulled off his gas mask and took a breath of fresh air. "Whew" he sighed. He noticed Heather was limping away from Eliza, their resident medic. He walked over to her and offered his arm to help her walk. Getting no response, he ruffled her hair and said, "Oh really, your going to ignore me of all people?" She gave him a glare and then continued limping forward. "Don't make me do it" He grinned as she turned and glared. "You wouldnt" He laughed and said: "I would...and im going to!" He lept forawrd and started tickling her. Just as she started laughing, Eliza came out and smacked him. "Stop it! she needs to rest!" He backed off. "Fine, Fine" Allan then again offered his arm again. "Could I help you to your room?" She squinted at him. "If you say no I'll be forced to carry you" "Fine" she said and took his hand.

*i apologize for my lame avatar*
Old Posted 02-28-2011, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #7  
She limped along with her adoptive brother, mumbling under her breath, cursing and swearing. Her leg hurt like a bitch, but she didn’t really care, all she cared about was having to be saved. She didn’t like it. She wanted to be the one saving people, not the other way around.
“Sorry bro’ and.. Uh.. Thanks for… savin’ me and all that.”She muttered just loud enough for him to hear. They had gotten to her room – her name plate glinting brightly in the dim light of the dark hallway. She just needed to sleep. Sleep was good.
She opened her door, letting her brother into her very messy room. She mumbled again “hrm..’hould clean this.”
Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! Justice will prevail, you say?of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice! -Donflamingo
Old Posted 02-28-2011, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  
RP ADDICT OwO
Well mon ami~ I have to be going now zhe dinner hall calls to me" Drake knew that his friend would talk for hours avoiding the not so gental touch of the medic.. *OH YEAH* he thought. turning to the medic" be sure he's taken care of ok medic" winking to get that stupid little blush she always got..
Last edited by Tainted; 02-28-2011 at 11:24 PM.
Old Posted 02-28-2011, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
RP ADDICT OwO
Default   #9  
((On behaft of Crying31))
"Soldier lie down on the table and wait there while I get stitch kit. The medic said. Soldier lays down on the bed and waits. Soon the medic is back and holding a small white box which he then open and produces a needle and thread. The soldier doesn't even flinch when the medic sticks the needle threw the skin. Pain is just a state of mind so it doesn't hurt him. Finally the stitching is done and The soldier hops off the bed and glasses out the window and sees this little black thing running across the yard. Wtf he think and tries to get a better look but it runs behind a building. Soldier shrugs and thinks it was just his imagination
Old Posted 02-28-2011, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
"Damn, your rooms messier that mine, sis!" Allan said as he cleared out a chair to sit on. He chuckled a bit then calmed down. "Seriously though, you should be more careful out there! You know I worry!" he said sternly but gently. He sighed as he noticed her headset on the ground. "How many times have I said you should wear this?" he said holding it up. He put it on her night stand and walked up to her and ruffled her hair a bit. "You get some rest okay?" he said looking her in the eye. As she laid down in bed, he gave her a kiss on the forehead and whispered "Goodnight sis" and he walked out of the room and quietly closed the door behind him. "Whew" he said to himself. "I gotta get out of this suit!" Just then his stomach growled. "and I need some food too apparently"
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 06:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #11  
She mumbled lightly in her sleep, turning onto her side to face the wall, bringing the blanket up to her shoulders. "night' bro".
As she closed her eyes, absentmindedly rubbing her leg, mumbling about how it hurt, she fell into a slumber. She was dreaming about her past, about what she didn’t want to remember.
The entire thing was blurry, she saw her mother and her father – happy and healthy.
And then the memory flashed to when they were slaughtered.
Something cold and wet slithering over her arm woke her up. Leaning above her was a creature that could only be called a nightmare. It’s flesh was rotting and bleeding, it’s only eye was pure black save for a red iris. It’s arms were bent over her, sticking out at odd angles, it’s bladed tail swung side to side as it perched there.
Its jaw opened wide, it’s long black tongue skimming over her cheek. After being mortifide for a moment – it was then she screamed.

{you guy's know what it is.}
Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! Justice will prevail, you say?of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice! -Donflamingo
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 09:18 PM Reply With Quote  
RP ADDICT OwO
with his head in the frige Drake complained" why is it zhere is never anything to eat here?... looking up from the empty frige he saw Pyro enter the room." AH hello mon ami~ how--" he was cut off by a sharp scream.. Looking to Pyro the two men lock gaze.." um py-yro.. what was zz-z-zhat??..."Drake questioned in a worried tone his stuter showing through
Last edited by Tainted; 03-01-2011 at 10:34 PM.
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 10:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #13  
Soilder ran out of his room and down the to scouts room and saw the creature. He didn't hesatate he swung his shovel and hit the creature on the head or what he thought was his head. I fell to the floor and scuried under her bed
Old Posted 03-02-2011, 09:23 AM Reply With Quote  
"Thats sounded like Heather!" Allan pulled out his shotgun and made sure it was loaded. "I'll see ya there Drake" He started running towards the door, then stopped. "You might wanna bring medic" he said with a chuckle. He ran off to Heather's room and burst in just in time to see Jeremy bash some creature's head in and watch it scurry underneath Heather's bed. He immediately pointed the gun underneath and unloaded his shotgun. Some liquid that looked like blood seeped from underneath. "Everyone alright?" "I think it's dead!"
Old Posted 03-02-2011, 07:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #15  
Heather was cowering in the corner of her bed, back to the wall, blanket pulled up to her chin. she looked terrifide.
of course she had the right to be scared.
a low growl seeped out from the bed, a glowing red eye peered out and in a quick moment, before any of them could blink two of the arms slashed out pulling both the soldier and pyro to the ground before leaping over them and out the open door.
it paused in the hallway to glance back at the shaking girl - and roared at her before disappearing down the dark hall once more.
Tearhex sat there, and muttered in a pitiful whimper "What the fuck was that."
Old Posted 03-02-2011, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
RP ADDICT OwO
Holy mother of god" was all Drake could say seeing this.. THING running towards him and ungodly speed.. Taking aim he fired 6 rounds into the beasts thick hided head.. a liquid seeped out that could have been blood.. as the beast closed in drake drew his knife and prepared for the inevatable.." I hope you chock mon ami~"
Old Posted 03-02-2011, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
team fortress 2