Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rainbows and stuff
Default Wanting the simple things...   #1  
Hey everyone...

Maybe alot have noticed but Pinkie has been Miss poofie face for a long time now and when I am on it is for short amounts here and there. Well its because of a number of things in my life...

Well the bf got a new job and its great for him making 130k a year but he works away from home. The money is great but the long distance is starting to take its tole. I love him to death and will continue to do so though this is getting to me...

Then I started a new a job. I work over nights in an ERH. Its an emergency receiving home that is for kids that are taken away from their parents by the government. Its a great job and I love it though I do get sick more then usual now...

Like now...I have a throat infection with an ear infection in both ears and an eye infection in both eyes. It hurts to hear and see and talk and yet im still forced to go to work because I have bills to pay with the bf gone.

Life has been long lately and its wearing me thin. Right now the only thing that I want is cuddles and for some one to tell me that life is going to be okay. That I will get better and everything will be fine. Though that hasnt happened and I feel sad over it.

What kind of life changes have you had lately?
Are you sick? If so how sick?
Also...do you just want cuddles?...I do
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 10-25-2013, 11:05 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
does sweetie not live near any family?
Old Posted 10-25-2013, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote  
-:-o}}}-O-{{{o-:-
Default   #3  
Awww sounds like you have a "kiddie cold", that sucks. :( *hugs* It will get better soon, it really will.

So will all of life get better. We move towards what suits us more and more and makes us happy and sometimes it's a work in progress. Sometimes we are in a place which is not so good, maybe like you are right now, but it is not going to stay that way. The one thing you can absolutely count on in this universe is change.
I used to have a sig. Really.
Old Posted 10-25-2013, 02:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Choco: I do and dont at the same time...I mean I see my family they help when they can. Though I was raised to be independent so asking for help is something I wait for until the last minute. Until I cant do it alone anymore. Though I may need to ask my mother for a ride to work tonight...I can hardly see..

Umaeril: Oh yes I know this but the times that are the hardest seem to come more and more as of late. If its not one thing its another. I just got over being sick like...a week ago...and now this...like man...I cant win lately but it will get better in time I know. Still just want the cuddles though.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 10-25-2013, 02:42 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5  
ask your mom for a ride and while you are there get a hug, she is your mom and weariness is a feeling that is universal
Old Posted 10-25-2013, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Celestial Princess
Life... Life will get better. It may not always seem that way, it may seem dark and bleak, with everything that you stand for turning against you...

But it gets better. It won't always be low and out to get you.

Myself for example...
I've started school about 7 months back now... It's great. I have fun, I get to do something that I love.

But day in and day out, one of the instructors singles me out, is disparaging of the skills I have spent over half a year trying to develop. Something that isn't helped by doing the same things in and out day after day.

The school doesn't pay the students (something that should be an obvious thought) but the clients don't ever seem to want to tip, and so I've all about Abandoned eating lunch.

Hell, today I ended up not having the gas to get home because of the fact that someone handed me a 10 dollar bill, and I decided to feed myself instead.

And doing that got me yelled at by a little snot.

But on the other hand, while even though it seems so dark...

I've met someone new... she's... well. Frankly. Amazing.

I've been working hard and am supporting my family. I wake up every day and feel that my life is in some way making a difference.

And while what I do is far from as amazing as what you choose to do... it's all the more reason for you to hold onto hope.

As the quote goes 'It is darkest before dawn.'

Things will get better. Especially when it seems most that it cannot.
I amGREED, Fall before me!
Old Posted 10-25-2013, 11:23 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #7  
I've been feeling more than a little lost lately. I haven't been on tris because I've spent much of the past six months in hospital with cancer. I've had to quit school and I'm hoping that next year I'll be well enough to restart my courses. I've missed out on most of the family events this year for one reason or another. At this point, it would be nice if things would just stay stable for long enough for me and other members of my family to get back on our feet again.
Old Posted 10-26-2013, 02:01 AM Reply With Quote  
L.E.D Sheep
oh noes that sucks! Im not too bad at the moment nothing I can say online really but women's issues. I'm having a procedure on the 6th of November to hopefully fix it. It looks like I have polycystic ovarian syndrome so meh but its an answer to my horrible monthlies oh dear just explained it online hahaha oh well sorry boys.

I get migraines and blah everything else that goes along with it.

Money issues suck too, not working, trying to look for work isnt going to well as I'm a 29 year old without much experience. So poo.

Anyways I gives you hugs my friend
Old Posted 10-26-2013, 08:34 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #9  
We're in a similar boat it seems. I'd rather be working right now but an English degree isn't good for much. I'm trying to focus on my writing while I'm in recovery but even that isn't going well. My pills are wreaking havoc with my emotional state. I hope to pick up some useful skills for work when I can get back to my courses.
Old Posted 10-26-2013, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote