I can do expense.
>w<

Mean father.
XD
Current Funds:
Aurum: 0,000
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 06:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
I can't oddly though I can do gore, I love Misery, Audition, Tokyo gore police and Hell raiser.

Lol gotta say terrorism works.
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 06:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Crazy Cat Lady
Default   #19  
I love scary movies and gore xD but like I mentioned earlier, I can't seem to stomach some death scenes in FD. D;

Ive seen all the Saw movies too, and I'm glad they stopped now. It was just getting repetitive. Idek why I own all the movies when I probably won't watch them again, except with people who hasn't seen it before. It's not exactly a movie to watch one random night~

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ★

*:・゚ ✧*:・゚

new comic by pachi.
go check it out. ñ 3ñ
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 09:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
I do wonder what this one is going to be like. The last one was alright. Though the one death with the guys getting sucked into the bottom of the pool scared the crap outta me.
This one seems interesting. It looks like the made the one who should've been the star be the star of this movie.
Old Posted 07-31-2011, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Duchess of Deliciousness
Default   #21  
Gore, yuck. Unless it's anime...I can't do it.
>w<.
Current Funds:
Old Posted 07-31-2011, 01:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
I can deal with it. I mean I love the Saw movies.
Though to much and I am gonna build a pillow fort.
I also can deal with it in anime. Though it's best to just think that it's just a movie. Mainly so that you won't get to scared. Though that never really works for me haha.
Old Posted 07-31-2011, 01:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Duchess of Deliciousness
Default   #23  
LOL. I see. XD
I would rather anime because I know that I will never be in 2D and I won't die. Other than that, I can't watch them. I might make an exception for the Hunger Games, but I am hoping that it's PG-13. >w<
Current Funds:
Old Posted 07-31-2011, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
I dunno there's just something different about out right torture and killing that I can handle then the mind games that go along with just plain horror.
Old Posted 07-31-2011, 03:28 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #25  
I'm all for horror movies and I quite like the ideas behind Final Destination, though after the first 2, I'm done. The third movie was a rehash of the first movie but with photos instead of dreams and the fourth was just more death and more premonitiions. For the fifth movie I predict premonitions and death! Along with reference to the previous four and something to do with the number 180.

I liked the first movie because it presented a neat concept but it was rather obvious that there were supernatural forces going on trying to kill them.

Final Destination 2 if my favourite because I like how they continued it and I felt they were more subtle about the death scenes in that it was harder to tell if there really was supernatural intervention or not. They really could have been freak accidents.

Final Destination 3 I nearly walked out of the theater. I stuck it out because I had nothing better to do. Take the intro from movie two, replace highway with roller coaster, and go! It also annoyed me that the death scenes were much longer than they needed to be. I mean really? do we need to watch someone roast to death for three minutes? I get it! They are dying! Can we move on now? They could have brought in another four characters and killed them with the time they took to kill the one's the had.

Final Destination 4 I actually can't remember much except for the usual premonitions and death and references to the first movie. And something about a theater. I did like the opening credits though, since they referenced deaths from the earlier three movies in a neat way.

I've seen one trailor for movie 5 and I have no interest in seeing it. The only actual twist they brought in since the first two movies was in movie three and they killed it off before it became anything, and from the looks of things the deaths have gotten more distubring and it wouldn't surprise me if they become more visual and horrific too. Like I said before, I'm all for horror movies but movies that exist simply to make the person squeamish with uncomfortable death scenes rather than attempt a decent story to go with them just aren't worth my time or money. I classify those as grossout films.
Old Posted 07-31-2011, 03:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
LOL. I see. XD
I would rather anime because I know that I will never be in 2D and I won't die. Other than that, I can't watch them. I might make an exception for the Hunger Games, but I am hoping that it's PG-13. >w<
I never heard of that movie. What is it?
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 07:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Little Monster
Default   #27  
I loved the first two Final Destinations, butt now they're just milking it, but I suppose they can since you can't stop death. ://
This is Madness!!
Madness!? This is TRISPHEE!!

No H8
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 12:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Duke of Deliciousness
Quote:
Originally Posted by fineheart234 View Post
I never heard of that movie. What is it?
It's based off the books.
It hasn't come out yet, but it will next March.
XD
Cheesecake's Mule

Currently Buying:
Nothing.
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 02:45 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #29  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Kira View Post
I loved the first two Final Destinations, butt now they're just milking it, but I suppose they can since you can't stop death. ://
That's my opinion too, more or less. The second one is defiantely my favourite. Though I'll admit, the pick-up truck bit in the fourth movie was amusing. :)

Could have done without the reminder of pool death guy. *Shudders* >.<
-Don't like suck/crush deaths. At all. Makes me cringe.
Old Posted 08-04-2011, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
scream 4 i never expected that for the end. i was blown away with astonishment :O scared the hell out of me )
Old Posted 08-05-2011, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote