Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Resident ghost caracal
Default   #1153  
Well, there are about 3 more charities here. P=
But I am glad you're here. ^^

And it's a bit quiet, but not as small as it might seem at first. It seems small to you because you don't barge in random threads. x3

And, yeees, I must. <3
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 01-14-2011, 02:31 PM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Truue, but I kind of feel shy. XDD; And so far you're the only one I sort of know here. >.>

I don't often barge or post in random topics- yeah I should have noticed this sooner. D:
Old Posted 01-14-2011, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #1155  
See, that's what I am talking about. P= That's why it might seem so small to you right now.
But if honestly, I can totally relate. I have gone to not much talked ways, too, and I find it hard to just post in random thread. ^^; Especially if I know some people I don't want to talk with very much post tons there. ;>.>
But I guess I could overcome it. XD This is Trisphee, after all. P= Need to keep up my 1st poster status... Though, I wonder if I haven't already lost it. =_=;

|~ Status:

Old Posted 01-14-2011, 02:39 PM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
XD Yeaahh, but I never really try to make friends. I do however want a place to give freebies to, it's what I'm most comfortable doing. >.>;

Wow~ I've never really been one to post so much. XD I don't often find people I like and when I do, I ask for the IM or something.
Old Posted 01-14-2011, 02:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #1157  
Well, you could start a freebie thread. <3 Your freebies are awesomenesssss. <3

I used to be quite social, now that part of me has gone all quiet and stuff, rarely peaks head out her hideout. XD I guess I have grown more distrusting and skeptical of people and that's the reason. It's not really bad, I guess. Won't get burned so often. ^^;
But it's quite a bit of a disadvantage when it comes to community sites like these.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 01-14-2011, 02:50 PM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
;.; Nuu, I have a freebie thread in every site I go to and I realized, I don't like handling one. XD;

Distrusting and skeptical, huh? I actually try to get to know anyone, but I'm a very open and honest person. I've realized that if a 'friend' has misused whatever trust(they had to earn), then that's that. But because of stupid people- I'm not letting the chance to meet new awesome people slip away. C:
Old Posted 01-14-2011, 02:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #1159  
You get swamped in the requests, maybe? x3

Well, I have also earned friends while I am such, too, it just takes longer time till I come to trust them. Unless we just hit off in some way, that I feel somehow connected/close with them. That still happens sometimes, too.

Other than that, I am honest and open person, too. At least open to certain extent. I don't blabber about my life and mostly problems so much anymore to any random person I meet. But I am honest, kinda straightforward about my opinions and thoughts.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 01-14-2011, 03:03 PM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Nah, I don't get ENOUGH requests- and usually the ones I do..er.. clutter. </3

True, but the best part about people is, it's okay if they don't want to be friends or anything like that. I've got great people in my life and it's their loss if they decide to be jerks. <3

I don't like to blabber about problems, but if a person asked me a question- personal or not, I'd answer it honestly. I like honest people- it's the best way to go. At least, only when someone isn't being a jerk about his/her opinion. XD
Old Posted 01-14-2011, 03:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #1161  
Oh wow. Can't really believe it. O: I LOVE your freebies. >o<

Well, I never go to someone just like "hey, wanna be friends?". Never have. XD it either turns out so, or not. I just kind of... observe the people a bit more now, before I trust them fully. Because when I let someone inside my trust circle, it's hard to get them out and I never really forget them, even if they hurt me really bad. But usually it happens on it's own over the time (the letting in).

So do I. If there is something in this world I hate, then it is lies. I do try to always be 100% honest.
But about being jerk about opinions... What do you consider to be jerk then? x3 Someone who heatedly discusses and might not be very nice because they have different views of things? Well, it might seem kinda bitchy, but there are things that just might be totally against their nature and so they can't really tolerate your opinions. I can be rather bad-tempered when it comes to some questions, too.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 01-14-2011, 03:30 PM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Haha, believe it! It's the same on Gaia(huge site, lotsa people yet..) and another site. I feel bad about it sometimes, but. >.>;

XD I don't think anyone just..well, you know, says that straight out! I think I have something like that 'trust' circle, but to be honest I often give 'em more of a 'what you see is what you get'. It's only when I start to try and do extra things on a persons behalf is when I really do get attached somehow. I use to be super naive and gullible, then I had this moment of bitchiness and that tough-girl act- yeah it didn't really work out. XD Now, I'm more of a heart on my sleeve and if you screw up badly- then that's that. It is hard to let people go, but when I've done it to people I really did care for so many times, I just let it happen.

Ah- the thing about opinion and debate... I stay far away from that. If they have one I disagree on, I don't make a scene or go into a heated argument. I submit! Because, if we can happily agree to disagree then sweet. (This varies towards different subjects, but in general, this applies) But sometimes, I expect people to do the same, and sometimes the argument stems of some pretty stupid and petty things that it just makes me mad. But I haven't gotten into a fight with anyone in years; nor as anyone really hated me in that same span of years. (Except this one girl but I just really pity her so it doesn't count.)
Old Posted 01-14-2011, 03:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #1163  
>_< Silly people, then.

Yea, I used to think I am friends with most people I talk with more, too, then I started realizing how many people are two-faced also in Internet... Made me distance my self more, make sure I really knew if they are pretending to be nice to me (my friendship got used quite a few times ><) or they mean it, but also even more honest. I don't want to be double-faced. x_x So, I am still pretty much the same here as I am in real life. Maybe only still slightly more talkative. XD;

I usually do the same, but sometimes I just don't manage to get out in time or the subject is as such that I simply can't keep quiet and back out, letting them "win". ^^; I like to keep the last word, too. ;>_> So, when I get in an argument, I have hard time "poofing" out of the thread. Though. after first anger will simmer down, I will probably try to calm down everyone in the argue and stop it.
BUT if it's not something that totally makes me 'rawr', I usually keep to intelligent discussion level. Not really big fan of argues and fights of any sort.

I don't know if anyone hates me, but I don't hate anyone. XD I have people I dislike, sure, but not really hate. I just tend to avoid them so there wouldn't be any unnecessary arguments and debates.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 01-14-2011, 03:56 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
I'm a charity into myself ^w^

~strikes mica randomly~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 01-14-2011, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #1165  
Yes, Taishi is a walking charity of absolute epicness. <33 -hugglesnuggle-

|~ Status:

Old Posted 01-14-2011, 04:06 PM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
I've known for so long how people are two faced. I figure it's just who they know who to be, and distance myself. That said, as long as they don't hurt someone I particularly like or me directly, then I don't care. I mean we'll always have someone like that- so I just stopped caring why. I do like meeting new people though so it hasn't stopped me since. I like to say I'm the same- just a lot more outspoken here.

Haha, there's nothing wrong with that! I mean I say what my opinion is, but I end it there. It's just no use arguing about it sometimes, you know? Anything intelligent and well spoken is good in my book, it's cookie points too. I'm a very calm person, especially when someone is freaking out. I have to tell my friends to call me out sometimes because they're scared of hurting my feelings- when they're too important to lose just because of the truth.

I haven't hated anyone in years- I haven't used the word 'hate' sincerely in ages too. I don't mind if people hate me though! I've got great friends and I'm happy. Are they? XD
Old Posted 01-14-2011, 04:09 PM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Default   #1167  
@Taishi: :O Will your epic charity allow me to draw freebies?! I like having threads I can stalk and randomly pop up with a free picture. <33
Old Posted 01-14-2011, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
I don't think I have ever hated anyone. ^^; Like I said, I only hate lies. I can tolerate some white lies under some very pressuring circumstances, but I usually think they are just making everything worse in the long run. And, yea, people can hate me all they want. XD If they don't like me, no one forces them to be around me. P= I am not gonna change for everyone. XD

I used to think that Internet allows everyone to be more themselves than sometimes real life does. At least so it did for me, when I was 13. Maybe that's why I expected more people here be honest... But oh well. ^^; We all learn our lessons. -shrug-

Yup, intelligent discussions are quite fun, even the opinions differ. Trough them, you can learn more about the world, the matter you're discussing and even your self, why you think so and so.

Yay, I need about 2k more and then I will have 1/3 off my hold item list. CC: The thought makes me happy kitty. ^^

|~ Status:

Old Posted 01-14-2011, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote