Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Illusionist
Default   #81  
I just got a Devilit from the Pal Egg Machine and I was ult my Karin into the ultimate Waifu. <3

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 01:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
OnO well.. dk's Kelpie evolved! and its adorable!

-grats illu ouo-

edit: So, i restarted my kindle version and got "タナトス”

he's pretty cool looking so i think I won't be restarting that game xD I want him on my phone's version now haha

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 05-10-2015 at 04:03 PM.
Old Posted 05-10-2015, 01:57 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #83  
You know what, think I'll look up the guide app. x'D Will come in handy for when I'm at work. XD

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 05:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
i won't be able to play at work ono

they'll take the cell away from me if I do. they frown upon people playing on their phones.. even if its during our 15 minute break

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 05:21 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #85  
Pfft, I don't have anyone watching what I do to be honest. XD I'm a vendor in a store so if I play it on my break I don't get bothered. Not to mention I can see the time while playing so I can easily stop when my time is up. :3

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
glad you got a new job ouo

OMG 7 Floors?! Dx -hides-

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 05:24 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #87  
lol, you scared of only 7? I almost got to the end of the Endless Corridor and I think that has 50? x'D

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 05:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
i tried that one! ouo i got beaten x'D I'm too much of a nooob for that place

though I have gotten better ouo i should try again before i go to bed tonight x3

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 05:26 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #89  
I've just been doing advancing in the regular dungeons, I'm at that in between point when the event dungeon I can do doesn't give enough exp, but the next level is too tough for me. Right now the difficulty of the normal ones give me plenty of exp and are not difficult just a bit tricky because its five colors and healing things (they are not round so I refuse to call them orbs x'D).

Also, for Illusion or Coda to answer, is there a way to make it so only certain colors come up in the normal dungeon? I tried making a team solely of red for example and I got the other colors as well. I thought the Rcc or whatever it is represents the frequency in which orbs of that color appears?

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Tower of Giants is complete.. flower thingy didn't drop.. -glares-

i got some sort of Egg Present o3o i wanna hatch it but the dungeon is being stingy with the drops i want

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #91  
Oh, I got one of those things, I forget what I did with it. x'D

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 06:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
OuO I got a Green Knight Delgado! x3 Soo much better than the woodie thingy i was using xD

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #93  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
I've just been doing advancing in the regular dungeons, I'm at that in between point when the event dungeon I can do doesn't give enough exp, but the next level is too tough for me. Right now the difficulty of the normal ones give me plenty of exp and are not difficult just a bit tricky because its five colors and healing things (they are not round so I refuse to call them orbs x'D).

Also, for Illusion or Coda to answer, is there a way to make it so only certain colors come up in the normal dungeon? I tried making a team solely of red for example and I got the other colors as well. I thought the Rcc or whatever it is represents the frequency in which orbs of that color appears?
Nope, each temple comes in order of each tier

So If there is a wood temple, next is water, and so on. (I don't believe that is the exact order but you know...)

RCC is recover, so when you match heart orbs together RCC determines how much Hearts heal.

edit: DK good you beat Tower of Giants! Because it's the weekend the cost of the dungeon is in half. So for the rest of the day grind though the 3rd dungeon in Tower of Giants: Dragon guardians or whatever..... It's the best exp for stamina ratio until late game. Grind until level 90 or so.

This Wednesday is Godfest, so be sure to save all of your magic stones until then before you roll. Green Delgado isn't that rare of a monster, he is a decent one though. He is good leader for Balanced type monsters. And a great sub for balanced teams. A much better leader than anything you have currently.

Last edited by Illusion; 05-10-2015 at 06:16 PM.
Old Posted 05-10-2015, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
dk's been using her starter has her leader all this time xD

illu made me think i'd never get to the giants tower. =p i think i did good with just the starter derg. and the mobs from the dungeons xD

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #95  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
dk's been using her starter has her leader all this time xD

illu made me think i'd never get to the giants tower. =p i think i did good with just the starter derg.
After Tower of Giants is when the game slightly begins to slowly become difficult-ish. There is a weird curve in terms of difficulty, but this is intentional to have you keep spending money for better monsters.

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 06:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
i has a penny ouo

though i wish i could afford to collect all of the monsters from the egg machine. i love collecting virtual pets and stuff

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 06:24 PM Reply With Quote