Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It Won't Stop
Default [M] Imprints   #1  
A 1x1 between Gallagher and Asami.

Warning: This roleplay will contain mature themes not suitable for all users.

If interested in joining, please message one of us to discuss the matter.

This roleplay is a continuation of the one found here.

~~~~~

Welcome to Nexess Academy, an institute catering to only the best of the best of those special few with a little something 'extra' to share with the world. The rare and unusual is an every day affair. As a reminder, all school rules are here for the safety of all students, so be sure to follow them. This is especially true with midterm examinations. Do your best, study hard, remember to practice, but always stay safe!

~~~~~

School accommodates students from grade 6 to 12 and provides basic college level courses as well as those for the refinement of powers and abilities for graduates.
Students are required to take an English course every year until grade 10.
Lessons in power use, control, and restraint are mandatory for all students.
Separate dorm buildings are provided for males and females.

-No powers are to be used outside of class, or on other students or staff members. Exceptions will be made for extreme circumstances only, and on a case by case basis.

-No leaving school grounds without permission.

-No violence.

-No public displays of romance.

-No entering the dorms of the opposite sex.

-No drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, or weaponry on school property.

-No wandering the grounds past 9PM. Lights out by 12AM.

~~~~~

Students -

Staff -

Old Posted 01-02-2012, 05:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
My characters (for now, will add more later when needed)

Name: Asami Junichi
Grade: 11th
Powers:Power Mimicry/Augmentation- Able to use others' powers within a certain range. Using this part of the power will drain a person until they are able to aptly control it. Also able to power up another's abilities ahundredfold. Will make another person very powerful, this can be very destructive and needs to be used cautiously.
Marking: Swirls going down her jaw and neck to her left arm.

Roommate: none atm
Classes:

Name: Sia Tanaka
Grade: 12th
Powers: Superhuman Strength/Athletic Ability - makes a person super strong and an extremely great fighter. It is rare for a person with this ability to lose a match. Gives a person excess energy that needs to be spent on a daily basis.
Marking: Swirl like pattern on her back in between her shoulder blades
[pictures go here if available, link form only. otherwise, delete this line.]
Roommate: NPC
Classes:

Name: Principal (Miss Mika Mori)
Position: Principal
Powers: power bestowal and negation
Marking:

on the inside of her lower right arm

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 05:19 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #3  
Name: Gabriel Carnet
Grade: 12th
Powers: Biological manipulation – heals others by promoting and accelerating the recovery abilities of the body. Requires practice and knowledge of how the body functions naturally to avoid accidental damage. Destructive power is unknown.
Marking: Upside-down tornado located in the middle of his back, beneath the shoulder blades.
xo
Roommate: Kier
Classes:

Name: Nikolaus Isaac Kruger
Grade: 11th
Powers: Water manipulation – specializes in controlling the bodies of living beings through the water in them. Basic techniques have yet to be mastered in favor of strengthening control. Accidents have been known to happen. Effects can be lethal.
Marking: Spiral around his right ankle and onto the front of his leg.
x
Roommate: NPC
Classes:

Name: Kier Gallagher
Grade:12th
Powers: Reactive evolution – becomes increasingly resistant against injuries and toxins he is exposed to and survives until reaching a point of theoretical immunity. Actual limitations are unknown. Active at all times. Considered nonthreatening, but monitoring is highly recommended.
Marking: Asymmetrical blob at the base of the thumb on his right hand.
xox
Roommate: Gabriel
Classes:

Name: Geni Kassian Asikis
Position: Teacher, upperclassman power usage.
Powers: Accelerated Healing/Animal Morphing – recovers quickly from most injuries caused, and is resistant to aging. Actual age is unknown. Transforms into a sea monster at will and when near death.
Marking: Trident-like shape located on his lower back.
xox
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 05:25 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
The first semester seemed to fly by in a flash. At least, that was the case for most of the boys. Nikolaus, as usual, spent as much time as he could manage with Sia, their swings between bickering and acting like crushing first-years effectively filling most of the day, every day. What time wasn't spent with her, he used in refining his skills, lost for hours in his craft, whether it was his art, the language of his family which he'd yet to master, or simply strengthened control over his own abilities.

Kier, with the majority of his social interaction taking place in class or alone, back in their room with Gabriel, had his priorities on studying. Lacking the need to 'practice' his own abilities, he had the luxury of spending his time on real studying. After all, no matter how different he might have been, that didn't mean that he had no need for real goals and dreams. And to reach them, he had to do his very best in all of his classes. It had become commonplace for him to always have his school bag with him, even the few times that their group went out and about in town.

On the other hand, things couldn't have been going any slower for Gabriel. Sure, most days he would amuse himself chatting with his friends, and however many other students he decided he wanted to talk to on a given day, but it all came down to a simple fact. He was waiting. Always waiting. And when all that one was waiting for was for someone, anyone, even someone you care about, to get hurt? To say that he was unenthusiastic about it was a vast understatement. Still, such things were hardly worth dwelling on.

It was the first day of exams. Specifically, most students had just been released from their testing areas to enjoy the rest of the day. More likely than not, many would just use the time to study for the next. A few, like Gabriel, would rather have spent it relaxing. The only question, he decided as he was leisurely strolling through the hall towards the cafeteria, was how many of his friends would be joining him.
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #5  
Asami sighed as she left her last exam for the day. Her hand cramped slightly from clutching her pencil for so long. Today was the easy exams though, tomorrow would be the harder exam. She heaved her bag over her shoulder and headed for lunch looking for her friends. She had been with them long enough to finally feel accepted into their small, yet loving group. She smiled as she saw Sia, a cute girl who despite her size was the best fighter Asami knew. Asami had once experienced Sias true power, just thinking about it sent shivers down her spine but after that Asami had been working with Sia to control her energy flow better. The little girl had finally spotted Asami and ran at full speed and tackled her to the ground.
"'Sami!! Ohhh! How did you do on the exams? I think I did great! Like usually i probably got the best scores! I wonder where Nik is!" She paused her constant stream of questions to look around for Nik. Asami took this rare chance to speak.
"Sia... could you perhaps get off of me?" Her side hurt so she probably had a bruise where Sia hit her at best maybe a fractured rib or something along those lines. Her hand touched the area and felt intense pain. She needed Gabe to take a look at it. Sia's eyes refocused on Asami.
"Oh sorry 'Sami!!" She practically leaped off her and started pulling Asami to her feet. It hurt but she couldnt let Sia see the pain because when Sia was sad Asami was sad. Once on her feet Asami scanned the room for Gabe hoping that he would be headed to eat lunch today.

my closet
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
The raven haired young man was just about to push open the doors to enter the cafeteria with a pair of familiar voices caught his attention. He looked down the hall, a sharp frown crossing his features. Both of his male companions were having what looked to be a rather heated discussion, their voices carrying from halfway across the hall. "Hey!" he called, making the pair stop short, Nik narrowing his eyes as he looked over to Gabe, and Kier only glancing over briefly before his attention fell to the floor. The two-toned boy started to join Gabe immediately, while Nik didn't move again until the waiting young man gestured for him to. "I don't suppose you'll tell me what that was about?" Gabriel muttered quietly, moving enough out of the way to let other students in through the door.

"He's being an idiot again," Nikolaus replied, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Gabe arched a brow, casting a glance to Kier instead. The oldest of the boys just shook his head, offering a small, and transparent smile. Gabriel sighed and pointed to the double doors. "Come on. The girls are probably waiting." Reluctantly, each of the three boys filed into the cafeteria in turn.
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 07:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #7  
Asami spotted the trio of males as soon as they walked into the cafeteria. Her side hurt immensely and standing straight made it hurt more. Sia also saw the boys at the same time and squealed. She zoomed towards them shouting words Asami barely heard over the babble of students in the cafe. She tried getting Gabe's attention by looking directly at him. Please let him notice. pllllease let him notice!

my closet
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 07:18 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
The sound of Sia's voice was impossible for any of the boys to miss. Grinning brightly, Nik moved to greet the ever energetic girl before the others. Kier murmured something briefly to Gabriel before moving off to take his place in the lunch line. Not failing to miss the look he was given, Gabe nodded shortly to his roommate, then glanced toward the other two, finally stepping over to where Asami was. His frown lingered on his features, as he already had an idea of what to expect from the girl just by the way she stood. "What is it, Duck?"
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 07:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #9  
Sia ran up and hugged nik. "Nik how did you do on your exams?" She smiled brightly up at him.

Asami motioned for Gabe to step closer to her. "Well.. you see.. Sia tackled me and I feel like something is wrong on my side. It hurts way to much to be a bruise." She whispered to him. "Could you take a look at it for me?" She gingerly raised her shirt to reveal her midriff and turned sideways for him to see the spot.

my closet
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 08:04 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Nik slipped his arms around the small girl's shoulders, returning the embrace. "Y'know, just as good as I thought I would. No surprises there. What about you?"

Looking down at the girl's side when she lifted her shirt, Gabriel sighed softly, bending slightly to bring his face closer to hers and settle his hand gently on her side. "Deep breath, please," he ordered, the usual light air to his words all but missing completely even in the soft murmur that he used.
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #11  
The girls smile seemed brighter "Oh I knew you would do amazing. Of course I got all perfect scores." she stuck her tongue out at the boy.

Asami nodded at Gabe and started to breath in deeply but was interrupted by a sharp pain from her side. Tears welled up in her eyes. "Ouch..."

my closet
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 08:45 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Narrowing his eyes at Sia, the blonde stuck his own tongue out at her, pulling his arms away enough to settle a hand on her arm. "Whatever. You probably cheated or something, didn't you?"

Gabriel narrowed his eyes slightly at the show of pain. He settled his other hand on her side as well, dragging it to the front of her body without moving away from her ribs. All the while, his hands began to warm again, the faintest hints of a soft, golden glow peeking out from between his hands and her body. "I know it hurts, but this will be easier if you keep doing that. Nice and slow now. We want to get it right the first time, don't we?"
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 09:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #13  
"I never cheat!!" Sia gasped at Nik not catching that he was joking. "Nik! how could you think that of me."

Asami nodded again at Gabe and continued doing the breathing exercise. She was acutely aware of his hands on her side. and blushed alittle.

my closet
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 09:08 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Nik rolled his eyes. "I don't. I wasn't serious. Chill, will you?"

Paying little mind to the young lady's blush, Gabe kept his hands in place, his own breathing shifting to match hers almost perfectly. He maintained little more than a light feather of a touch, letting her breathing keep everything in place on its own as the warmth of his hands spread into her flesh, forcing the injury to heal itself with each passing second.
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #15  
Sia frowned up at Nik. "You.. you were kidding?!" suddenly she started to giggle. "Ohhh i get it! you were just making a joke! Lets get lunch!" She started pulling him towards the lunch line.

Asami kept her breath nice and even, even though she wanted to sigh from the feeling she got from what Gabe was doing. It felt uncomfortable, yes, but somehow comforting.

my closet
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 09:40 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
"Well, of course I was," he muttered, letting himself get yanked away. "What're we getting to eat this time?"

After another few moments, Gabriel straightened up, removing his hands from the girl's ribs and gently tugging her shirt back down. "That should do it. How's it feel, Duck?"
Old Posted 01-02-2012, 09:54 PM Reply With Quote