Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Thorns and Claws
Default   #161  
"Should be.. I mean we've been here before and my memory isn't that damn fuzzy.." He frowned a little, though he did question it at times. "Maybe that run just through off your direction a little" He shrugged slightly before getting the horse to turn off of the path a little walking through the brush. "See look it's just over this way." He called over to Zosa before turning back around and walking to the other's side. "we should probably set up a camp for the night as well before it gets too dark, no point in pushing it on the first day.." Though he did know time was of the essence.
Old Posted 10-10-2011, 11:05 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
(this will be attept no. 3 at writing this, i keep closing this tab and not saving)

"maybe" he agreeed. do we set a fire or tent or are we sleeping light tonight?" he was thinking back to the elves from before. he lightly ghosted his hand over the bandage. "are there any dried provisions?" he asked hoping to keep the conversation from becoming dark. he turned his attention to the horses "because i feel starved"
Old Posted 10-11-2011, 12:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #163  
"theres plenty of provisions at the least enough for a weeks worth of traveling, though i'd like to restock before then to be safe." He sighed a little, they certainly did make sure they were well off, to pay this back it would take some time.

He seemed tot hink about the sleeping arrangments for a moment before he started unpacking the horse to give it some rest for the night. "it's not that cold so we can either do light or a campe fire.. i'd say go without one but drows have a advantage in the dark." He frowned a bit thinking that they could be attacks again.
Old Posted 10-12-2011, 08:19 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
"i see, though i can't shoot so rabbits and deer are out though it is berrying season so we could do that. and i don't mind star-gazing tonight, it's a good night for it" he looked over at the horses "so who gets kindling duty and who gets cleaning duty? " he disgustedly though of cleaning the two sweaty mounts "actually can i volunteer for kindling?" he did not stop to wait however for an answer and dropping the reigns slid into the forest
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 10-12-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Old Posted 10-12-2011, 02:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #165  
"I can hunt if we need it you know, granted it's not as clean as when you do it.. it'll do well enough" he huffed a little. Though he did agree with tonight being a good night for sleeping light, less to pack up as well then. Before he could answer at who got what duty Zosa had already run off and he sighed a little going over to the horses and unpacking them so he could get to work. "I was going to say I could handle both.. oh well.." He laughed slightly before he started brushing down the slightly over worked steeds.

After a while and Zosa hadn't returned he frowned a little, maybe his arm was bothering him worse then he thought. Though he couldn't imagine what pain it shot though his body if he hit it on anything.
Old Posted 10-13-2011, 07:55 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
it was suprizingly slow going, he could no more put weight on it than pressure or it'd send pangs up his arm. he had to unwrap his straps and use them to tie the bundles together. dragging them around was a stupid idea so he had them on his back, it was uncomfortable having bits of tree digging into his back but he tried his best to ignore it. after he had gathered enough he turned back, by now the sun was getting close to setting so he tried to hurry.
Old Posted 10-13-2011, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #167  
Thalion had finished tending to the horses ling before Zosa managed to get back to where they were planning to set up for the night. He was about to go off looking for him when he frowned a bit seeing him walking back just now. "Did it really take that long?" Though this question earned him a little bit of a annoyed look from Zosa, not that he didn't deserve it for the question.

He knew why it took that long, this trip couldn't be over with any faster.. If he had a method of going on without rest he'd gladly do it but that wasn't possible.
Old Posted 10-16-2011, 05:59 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he said nothing. there was no hidden barb in that comment, though he could not help but feel the sting of it anyway. he tossed the bundled wood where the fire-pit needed to be dug. he personally did not feel like doing it and he knew the other would prolly do it just for the convenience of the fire. he went over to the other and leaned against him, the natural habit of it was marred by his having to use the wrong arm to rest with. it was still a comfort though as it always was. he breathed in the soothing smell of earth and iron and the unique spice of the other though it too was marred, by horses though, not by any damage.
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 10-16-2011 at 06:15 AM.
Old Posted 10-16-2011, 06:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #169  
His ears dropped a little knowing there wasn't anything he could really do to help Zosa. He cursed his own abilities the only damn reason he had put up with the druid training this long was to help people. Now the very person he wanted to help the most was beyond his abilities. "hey.. go rest already, I'll take care of the rest." He shrugged a little, not like he couldn't do it easily enough, plus it was a excuse to keep Zosa from doing it. He didn't really want him going off to find wood but he had run off too quickly to object.
Old Posted 10-16-2011, 06:25 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the other rolled his shoulders forward and he pushed off. sighing he went over to the horses and dug through the packs on the ground. he was hoping to find some bandages and the food
Old Posted 10-16-2011, 06:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #171  
He went about whatever he needed to do to dig out the pit for the fire, though to be honest with himself he was past exhausted from everything that had happened. He never complained once or even remotely let it show. He couldn't afford to make Zosa worry he had enough going on without it.

Once he was finished and the fire was started he sighed a little before going to Zosa's side.By this time the other had found the wrapping sand whatever food he was looking for. he never said a word though as he sat leaning against one of the horses that was laying down.
Old Posted 10-16-2011, 06:48 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the thought of leaning on the horse grossed him out a bit but he saw how tired the other was and wanted to offer what little support he could even if it was only physical. he scooted over to the other and leaned against the horse as well, he handed over most of the food though he was not sure the other would eat
Old Posted 10-16-2011, 06:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #173  
He glared at him a little. "forcing yourself won't do any good you know that" Though he quickly changed his expression to a smirk. He knew all too well the normal actions of Zosa and animals were never his thing really, though to be fair they were just cleaned. Though the offer of food he shook his head at and spoke before Zosa could complain that he needed to eat. "I'll eat, but you need to keep your strength up, like hell im carrying you" He laughed slightly knowing it might come down to that, but he hoped not.
Old Posted 10-16-2011, 07:03 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he made a face. "you look like you need to be carried already, no not berate me for something that has not happened and eat your....whatever this is" he help up one of the wrapped packages and squeezed it, he opened one already and all he could tell was it was brown, flat and smelled sweet. if it was fruit or meat he could not tell but it was heavily spiced all the same.
Old Posted 10-16-2011, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #175  
"tsk, I said I'm fine didn't i?" He shook his head a little. "I'm not saying it because of anything, you worry too much about others and damn it you need to start thinking of yourself for a change." He shrugged a little. "but what do i know eh?" Though he did look down a little thinking about it, he needed to hide his fatigue a bit better if it was starting to catch up to him, he didn't need Zosa worrying about that. He sort of glanced at what Zosa was talking about before laughing slightly. "you've had them before.. don't be a picky eater in the middle of no where, be thankful they thought to pack supplies.. besides if you find you don't like it we still have dried fruits and meat from before in our packs." It was a option at the least though he would have to track down game somewhere.. maybe the next town they passed by they could trade the meats off or rather whatever they didn't use for rations that could hold up during a trip.
Old Posted 10-17-2011, 10:37 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he sighed. there was no winning, all of a sudden he lost both his meager appetite and his desire to re-wrap his bandages he just felt tired. he pulled away from the horse and leaned instead on one of the packs in an attempt at rest, it was hard and cold but it allowed him to not feel the deep breathing of a pack animal. he shivered lightly.
Old Posted 10-17-2011, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote