Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Person, what Person?
Default   #193  
Kage watched as the cats grouped together, she grinned even as part of the building came down beside her causing her to jump out the window. Kage hit the ground carefully as not to jar her leg. She spared another glance towards the cats gathering and hoped all had made it out safely to stay longer would comprimise her identity. Kage then took of in a run, wanting to get away from here before one of the cats would notice her. She would return later bretending to be a different cat to see if they had found a home yet.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 09-26-2011, 05:50 PM  
Wanderer
Ciaran's head whipped around as he saw the black cat disappear into the alleys from the corner of his eye. He excused himself and slunk off after her, not in too much of a hurry, being more at home in those dark recesses than the shop itself. The Coon, or at least, he thought it was a Coon, was almost his size, a bit startling.

He'd get to the bottom of why the cat helped, and gave chase.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-27-2011, 07:24 PM  
Person, what Person?
Default   #195  
Kage felt she was being followed but scraped it up as being paranoid. She headed towards the closest body of water she would think of, she needed a drink after breathing in the smoke for so long. Plus, a quick dip would get rid of the soot in her fur.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 09-27-2011, 07:36 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Rin saw Ciaran follow the other cat and darted off, following them both. Her kitten curiosity was an over powering thing.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 09-27-2011, 07:46 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #197  
As Quintus bowed his head, conceding the idea to give Ciaran any hint of his thought, a brush of wind was her in his mechanical ear. He was surprised that his ear still worked as he looked ahead to not only see a cat run around the corner of the alley, but he also saw Ciaran give chase. "He'll be back..." Quintus thought as he turned his attention back to the leopard cat.
"I can't tell if its hideous or beautiful," he said while approaching.
Old Posted 09-27-2011, 11:19 PM  
Wanderer
Making his way over nails that jutted from broken planks of wood, Ciaran followed almost nonchalantly after the black cat. Suddenly he stopped and stood as still as stone.

"...You'll skewer yourself bounce around so carelessly," he muttered quietly, the torn ear flicking at the kit.

((Yay for alliteration o.O; ))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-27-2011, 11:46 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #199  
Rin stopped and stood still. She didn't know the meaning of the word but it sounded bad.

"Rin wants to come too!" She cried out thinking that he was telling her to go back.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 09-28-2011, 04:19 PM  
Person, what Person?
Kage heard the cry and whipped around. She saw the two cats, well the one cat and one kit, following her. So she had been followed, Kage turned back around confident those cats could get back to their group, then she started running away from them. If they were intent on following there was nothing she could do to stop them but if they had just followed her out of idle curiosity then they would give up.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 09-28-2011, 04:32 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #201  
Annoyed now, Ciaran hissed a "stay!" at the kit and bounded after the Coon. Hopefully this supposed alley cat had never seen him before. Either that, or maybe it had never crossed its mind that he wasn't a lazy lap cat...

Half worrying for Rin's own safety and half annoyed at the whole world, he looked up to see the Coon a bit farther away than she had been before.

...Damn. Faster than I expected.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-29-2011, 02:13 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Rin sat down with a pout. He yelled at her! Seeing a sparkle from her right she went to investigate. This was more interesting the stray cat.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 09-29-2011, 02:21 AM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #203  
There were still cats missing but there was nothing to be donen about that now. The building was collapsed and the wreckage was smouldering. Down the street were the loud clang of bells and sirens that Mirri knew accompanied such disasters.

As quick as the cats where to gather, they split up again. Ciaran had taken off after a strange black cat with a limp, and -to Mirri's mild exasperation- Rin had followed. Quintus had gone to speak with another cat. She turned up her nose at the thought of the male cat wandering around as beat up as he was, but it wasn't her job to play nursemaid anymore not that she had entertained the idea much beyond her own kits and the ones she found herself with now.

*One* at the current moment, and that one was currently bounding after the Abyssinian. Leaving Quintus to his own matters, Mirri took one last look at the flaming building before taking a more liesurely pace after the trail left by Ciaran and Rin. It would be a while before they could return. There might be something to find in the ash beneath the boards before they leave to find themselves a new home.
Old Posted 09-29-2011, 03:24 AM  
Person, what Person?
Kage risked a glance behing herself and saw the older cat chasing her. She frowned, he was determined to catch her. Well, looked like the water would take priority. Kage slowed down no need to wear herself out if the cat would just chase her anyways. Kage knew her limitations, she could not run for long, though for the short bursts she could she was fast. Though just because the cat would catch up with her did not mean he would learn anything.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 09-29-2011, 06:45 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #205  
The sparkle came from a silver bracelet that seemed to have fallen off of a human. It was big enough to fit around her neck and leave room for growth as well had a easy clasp to open and shut so she could hopefully add her bell to it. Pawing at it she tried to stand it up so she could fit it on.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 09-30-2011, 06:23 PM  
We're all mad here.
Mirri padded her way through the forest, feet following the trail of the little kitten. Having spent the last few years in a human home it took a minute or two to adjust to the outdoors again but sit came back easily enough as though she has just wandered into town in hopes of an easy meal.

She could smell the remnants of the strange cat's passage, and that of Ciaran overtop but didn't pay mich attention to them. Ciaran could look after himself well enough and if he came back bumped up he hardly needed any coddling even if she were so inclined. Her own sons had scattered years aso, a few for the better and a few for the worse she expected. She certainly hadn't been entertaining thoughts of more.

When she caught up with Rin she found the kitten fiddling with something shiny and silver. Occupied for the present time, Mirri simply let Rin go about her business and settled herself into a less bushy place on the ground to wait out the sirens that still sounded in the distance.
Old Posted 10-04-2011, 09:41 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #207  
Ciaran surged forward and in a few seconds, had caught up to and was flying over the head of the black cat. He landed in front of her and whipped around.

"What brings you here, exactly? Who are you?" He wrinkled his nose and thought.

"...and your scent seems familiar, from a long time ago."
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-04-2011, 10:13 PM  
Person, what Person?
"I was walking by and I stopped to help." Kage answered easily giving a half truth, she had followed the sent of fire. "What makes you think I should tell you my name?" Kage smiled at the last question, "I currently smell of smoke and burning wood, of couse it is recognizable." Her natural sent was still there of course but it would be hard to recognize behind the overpowering smell of smoke.

"If that is all, I would like to go, the ash is easiest to get out of my coat when it is fresh." Kage could not shake the feeling the cat was faintly recognizable but passed it off as a fleeting resemblance.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-04-2011, 10:22 PM  
Closed Thread