Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Thorns and Claws
Default Guild Wars 2 Final beta weekend   #1  
So i was curious if anyone else got a code for this weekend, sadly little Luna isn't letting me play much but the 10-15 minutes i got to play with character design and then in the game were rather impressive. They came a long way from Guild wars that is certain.

The story was rather entertaining to listen to and to see some of the choices you made in the character creation effected what was said in the story ^^
Old Posted 07-20-2012, 08:20 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I've put 5 hours into this current Beta event all ready >_> I've been in the past 3 weekends, and the stress tests, as well. I must have played 50+ hours all together and it isn't even out yet >_<
Old Posted 07-20-2012, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #3  
oh wow o.o

i wish i had that type of free time, im half tempted to get the game seeing as its one i could just pick up and play any time with no monthly fee xD and it looks rather good too :)

though i cant get over no tank or healer o.o; seems i will probably be playing a necromancer like i did in gw1 lol
Old Posted 07-20-2012, 08:49 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I didn't have a job until a week ago so I had plenty of free time >_<

i'm loving the lack of reliance upon certain classes and other people. Everyone can heal themselves and have different weapons sets to do different jobs. It's just so much more efficient.

I was a necro in Gw1 as well :3
Old Posted 07-20-2012, 09:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
Default   #5  
I miss my monk! ;wwww;

I'm playing the beta currently. Can't wait to try out the asura or sylvari! Good thing I got this weekend off. Whoo hoo! :'D

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 07-20-2012, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I've completed the starting areas for Asura, Charr and humans now o-o Just got Norn and Sylvari to play through.

i'm noticing that things are a little easier/better in terms of gear this event. venders sell new armour every 5 levels and I found myself not needing to buy anything from them. where as before I was buying full sets of gear from them when i hit the levels..
Plus when i 100% completed an area i got level 14 stuff (2 above my character) instead of ridiculous level 26+ stuff like i got in previous events.
Old Posted 07-21-2012, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #7  
i miss the monk too.. im not sure i like the new necromaner or not i might end up being a ranger again D;

sadly it wont matter after this weekend anyway, i hardly have free time as it is and i can't afford to drop the money on the game anyway xD haha
Old Posted 07-21-2012, 08:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
It does seem a bit easier, now that you mention it. o.o!

Lucky for me, I had enough to pre-purchase it, so all I have to do next month is pick it up from Gamestop. *nods*

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 07-22-2012, 01:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #9  
Well my issue is if i got it then we have to buy two copies so me and kano can play together xD so thats a good chunk of change even for two digital copies D:

i kinda like the ranger though, maybe i can play a few other classes before beta closes ^^ i wish i could win that contest for the headphones/mouse set they have going on DX i could use a new mouse something awful lol </3
Old Posted 07-22-2012, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I managed to get my little guy up to level 22 before the end of the event. pretty proud of that since i was working all the days of the event >_<
Old Posted 07-23-2012, 11:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #11  
i was happy to get to lv 5? x'D ....... but i dont get to play too much and i was more or less seeing what classes where like and how they played.

the event was fun though the end was underwhelming.. i was among the 4 that lived and i was expecting something to happen. I know with guild wars the final beta event was the little girl (name evades me atm) killed everyone xD
Old Posted 07-23-2012, 11:32 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I had tested most classes in previous events, so i went for trying to see higher level content this time. >_<
I missed the final event this time around. was is everyone becoming corrupted if they died?

I believe you mean Gwen? o-o
Old Posted 07-23-2012, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #13  
It was like the book hunger games but guildwars style where you had to find rations and ammo and other things to live. I was sad that the winners didnt get anything though XD as far as i know once you died you turned into a robot that could spawn ammo lol i dunno i didn't die xD

also guess who had two GW2 copies pre-ordered :) if this camera sells soon we can get the game ^^
Old Posted 07-24-2012, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
What would the winners get, if the characters and everything is wiped after the event?

I've had my copy pre-ordered since the first day it was available >_<
Old Posted 07-25-2012, 05:40 AM Reply With Quote