Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rainbows and stuff
Default   #17  
lol well if Mizuki was the one in the back you could either have his hair loose and draped around Or it rapped around Thalion...zexually lol
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 12-13-2012, 02:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
x'D i think i was planning that anyway :P i need to work on it .. when i go to NC i wont be able to really do arts Dx
Old Posted 12-13-2012, 02:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #19  
wip on front updated again seeing as im too tired to work on art and the baby is still crying .3.
Old Posted 12-13-2012, 08:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
-giggles madly at more Mizuki art-

I think Pink's got art from every single artist who's ever been here.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-13-2012, 10:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #21  
i think her and Nerria have the most of my art from oc's xD

thats ok though seeing as there are few and far between artists doing couples on like any site i am on .3. I'll make up for it D<

also i have the pose i think i want for your sniper :3 i just got lazy and didn't add the skele line image for the wip yet
Old Posted 12-13-2012, 10:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Ah, no, I don't mind.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-13-2012, 10:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #23  
...Almost Espy there are some I still need....like Remie needs to do the pinkie some....and a couple more...I have Espy art and Mon mon art and Rosie art...=rants and goes on and on and on=
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 12-13-2012, 10:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
i need to redraw that pose i started for Mizuki x'D i dunno why it turned out in such a different style compared to everything else i am drawing ... (cause i cant get the 2nd character to match the first D: ... fails but thats why they are freebes right lol..)
Old Posted 12-13-2012, 11:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #25  

Would you be interested in Indra Stravousky? She's one of my characters that is in my scifi book.

Appearance, long wavy dark hair, fair skin and a set of bright blue eyes. Her hair is pulled away from her face into a neat, formal bun.
She wears a form fitting uniform. The uniform is white with gold trim.

Quote:
Indra is a female human who is currently in her mid twenties, she was an orphan who was adopted by a man in the UNM ( United Nations Military ) named Geoffrey after the colonized world Kelrog III was attacked by mercenaries when she was three years old. When she turned eighteen she decided to enlist with the UNM like her adoptive father when he was her age following in his footsteps and hoping to live up to his legacy. During her military career Indra has been everything but inefficient, she has always sought perfection and when she puts her mind to something it isn’t hard for her to achieve that. However she has also been harassed for her constant behavior on and off duty. Often she is rude and sarcastic, straight to the point and blunt, as well as both cold and calculating. Making her the perfect candidate for the Solis Objective.
If not her there is always Aria Gridivror who is the main heroine in the story.

Appearance ( but I want her hair to be like this instead now ) and better outfit reference of her.

Quote:
Aria is a female human who is currently in her mid twenties, she enlisted with the UNM ( United Nations Military ) when she turned eighteen and has been climbing the military ladder successfully every since, however she still remains in the shadow of her parents. When she was young she traveled all over the galaxy and lived on both ships and planets due to her parents involvement in the military. Her mother was one of the very first humans to make contact with the blithe which lead to the humans allying with the blithe and engaging in a war with the androdians. Her father was the genius who uncovered the encrypted address for the galaxy that they discovered that was home to the blithe and variety of other new races. She is a strong, young, promising leader for her people and excelled throughout her life surpassing everyone's expectations. Aria is very careful with her words, kind and above all compassionate about her people and others. She was one of the very few first considered for the Solis Objective.
If you don't like her maybe you would draw an alien?

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 12-13-2012, 04:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
i can give it a shot ^^; so far my requests are moving along slowly heh
Old Posted 12-13-2012, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #27  
Eeeee!! *giggleshrieks*
I love the wip for my art. <3
*pets it*

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 12-13-2012, 07:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
for not drawing in a year pretty good scribble huh? XD it'll look better when i clean the lines >w<
Old Posted 12-13-2012, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #29  
Mm, indeed, indeed. :)

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-14-2012, 01:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
well i got some work on it done xD still need to clean the lines a bit but its looking better. and omg i hate the middle and boots xD
Old Posted 12-14-2012, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #31  
D: I'm sorry. I just love this avatar a lot, it's my utmost favourite Tris avatar I've made to date. X3

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-14-2012, 02:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
updated image again on front >w> i may try to flat color images or butcher shading .. just a thought
Old Posted 12-14-2012, 04:45 AM Reply With Quote