Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Harmless
Default   #17  
I'm pretty sure Kuja is a He too xD

I never actually got far in FFIX. I only remember the black mage town and that's about it xD

I really love FFX-2. >_> Mainly cause of the outfits xD
Actually that's the only reason. I love the outfits and mastering jobs x.x
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I like the music in the black mage village, and the story behind the black mages was interesting. Vivi was cool. :)

One of the things I had silly amounts of fun with were the chocobo things. Getting your chocobo, the chocobo king, and exploring and flying aroud. I spent a good portion of the game just playing around with that, or doing the mini games. If I don't a lot of freedom as far as story or missions go, I do like having mini-games and other things to occupy my attention when I don't feel like progressing with the story.
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 10:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #19  
I have a hard time with that.
Elder scroll = Too much freedom and forget what I'm doing in the first place.

Plus I'm the type of person I'll try to rush through the game to know how the story goes if it's really good. So by the time I get to the final boss I can't take it on. xD

Then I redo it and that's when I do all the side stuff xD
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Ah. Yeah, I have forgotten at times what I was precisely doing in Morrowind, but that's where the auto-journal comes in handy. It keeps track of what I'm to so a little back reading and I'm where I need to be again. :).
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #21  
Lol
Well [Like in mmos] I tend to forget to read >_> And I just click on 'accept' xD
God, now I wanna play games >.<
Darn you computer! Fix yourself!
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I keep thinking about my consols over in the corner that I haven't touched in ages. I've been looking for a new RPG to play for PS2 or Wii, but I haven't encountered yet that really catch my interest. I'm not so keen on the battle system in FFXII. Have a couple others to try though.
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
Default   #23  
Dark Cloud 2. Do it now! :D
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 10:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
@Suzerain
I've always wanted to play Dark Cloud 2 ._.;
I always forget about it though xD

@Quiet
I would say .Hack but that's sort of like FFXII
I really wanna play FFXIV >_>; Buuuuut that needs either a working computer or internet on a ps3 xD Both of which I don't have.

I think in all of my games I've either beat the game or at the final boss and don't plan to beat it. [I tend to stop right before the final bosses...I don't know why x.x]

"I wanna break your heart too
Lead you on and up to drop you.
I guess it hurts a bit but I’m over it now.
"
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
Default   #25  
I thought .Hack was really good, up until the last game, where hunting for virus cores became an hours-long waste of time just to advance the story. One of the worst ideas I've ever seen in a game.

And, FF14 is out already? God, I remember the first time I play FF1...
between supposed lovers.
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Hm? GU or just .hack//
I actually don't like GU cause the first .hack took so long to beat the bosses. I seriously think I spent hours getting to and fighting those bosses x.x

Well depends what you think FFXIV is >_>; I guess some people are calling the second FFXIII, 14 too. But yeah it's been out for a while now. I believe it actually came out before 13 was released.

"
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 10:54 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #27  
I don't know if they count as RPGs but I'm at boss fights in both Devil May Cry and Castlevania, but as I've ignored both for so long I really really suck and can no longer beat said bosses. I'm actually at (what I think) is the end boss for Castlevania: Lament of Innocence. Oops.

I like the Castlevania games I've seen so far, though I think they qualify more as adventure games. I have a buch of items but don't use them a whole lot, and the differnt armour and such are levelled so there's no really purpose in using any of the older ones once you get the good stuff.

Castlevania doesn't seem to have much of a story behind it besides the old steadfast "have whip, will travel" style, but it does cover it's lack of original story fairly well. :). I like the in game explanation for the presense of a magic and item shop right next to forboding, evil, haunted castle. The owner of the castle simply lets him has his shop there to give the adventurers who try to kill the master something of a sporting chance.

I like Renaldo's comments, "It would seem that eternal life is extremely boring." *commence with justification speech for shop and random items strewn about the castle.*
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 10:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkakiaDemon View Post
Hm? GU or just .hack//
I actually don't like GU cause the first .hack took so long to beat the bosses. I seriously think I spent hours getting to and fighting those bosses x.x

Well depends what you think FFXIV is >_>; I guess some people are calling the second FFXIII, 14 too. But yeah it's been out for a while now. I believe it actually came out before 13 was released.
I only played the regular .Hack games. The bosses were pretty brutal in those, too, especially Kubia.

And, oh, okay, I wasn't aware they were being numbered like that.
between supposed lovers.
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 11:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #29  
I love the Castlevania and DMC. I think of them as RPG but I pretty much think anything other then FPS and Sports [and a few other games that I don't know where you would put them.] as Rpgs x.x;;

I'm weird.

Anyways, should get the newest Castlevania. I enjoy their story pretty much. Sometimes them wrapping other older games with it. I've only beat two though...the ps1 one and the DS one ._.;

@Suzerain
.Hack Topic:
Yesh they were x.x I hated it cause once I was at the final bossed in one of the volumes and I had to leave to go somewhere. I was like "Nuuuu!" Cause I spent so long getting there and fighting the stupid thing.

Final Fantasy Topic:
Yeah it's weird.
FF14 is an MMO [Replacing FF11 pretty much.]
As FF13 is the same old style of game as they normally have. Plus they announced a squeal as they were announcing FF13. [I think it's called FF13 Verses or something.] Which is coming out soon. But I guess fans are just calling it FF14 which makes me upset cause it messes up the counting >_> If anything it should be called FF15

"
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I have Order of Ecclesia but I can't get past angry crab boy. He keeps killing me. :(.

I saw the new Castlevania in the game store the other day but I don't have a PS3 and don't intend to get one. I might have a look at Curse of Darkness which my friend is fond of.

Haven't finished Devil May Cry yet either. I'm on Nelo Angelo round two, and he irritates me.
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #31  
Aw why no ps3?

And yeah...I don't remember names so I have no clue where you are xD

"
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
@.Hack: Right, I forgot how you couldn't save in dungeons, either. Doubly frustrating. Awesome concept for those games, but poorly executed.

@FF: I honestly lost interest after 10. The games have just gone away from what I enjoyed about the older ones. I'm still praying for a sequel to Tactics, but I guess in a way, the Tactics Ogre remake was sort of like that.
between supposed lovers.
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 11:29 PM Reply With Quote