Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Light of an Angel
Default   #33  
@Haze I'm glad you like the idea of merging. Here is what I am thinking (how to merge the threads.)We can't actually merge threads so we would need to do it this way, but first, I need to know which thread would be merging.

If you are merging to our threads, the front page of your hangout is almost the exact same to mine...however, you have a page with family and a whitelist/Blacklist. I feel we can put those two posts in the reserve post. As well include some parts of your introduction to the intro to my threads and change the title to show your idea (new threads) and my thread. For an example of this would be: Someday families (or non-families) would have Perfect Wings or Someday we’ll all have Perfect Wings (Family and non-families…) those are the only two which I could think of. Thirdly with the intro of you and (whoever else is running your thread)I can put you too in the About Me section and change the title around around so instead of saying about me…it would change to about the staff/family. Finally, if you wanted to host an event you can tell me and I could put it up for you.

That is what I think anyway...if you have any ideas, please feel free to share.
Last edited by Guardian Angel; 03-30-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Old Posted 03-30-2011, 06:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Light of an Angel
Good morning...Happy April Fools.
Old Posted 04-01-2011, 11:46 AM Reply With Quote