Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default A Home For TV Slash Luvins   #1  
:D Hey there.

I know there are TV show threads out there but there's a difference between just lovin's on a show and there's generally a lot of antagonism for pairings and shipping (especially when you go canon or non/con (which is totally canon usually, pairings) and talking about the TV show in that aspect.

So. <3

Any TV show is welcome where you're doing your lovely little slash flailings.

My personal favorite since I just got into it is Dean/Cas (/ Destiel) from Supernatural. I haven't watched the Sherlock Holmes series lately but I know there's an explosion of slash fandoming there.

So! What's your favorite slash pairing in a TV show? And let's freak out about it and squee over every single moment that we see it happen! :D

My personal immediate request; Any Supernatural fans wanting to squee/ be mad (at what's happened up to date in the series)about Castiel and Dean?

ALL TV SHOWS WELCOME :] I'm sure there are enough of us to keep a conversation going.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
XD you can have your Dean and Cas, so long as I can get Sammy and Lucifer. Though I don't understand why the fandom has exploded with Sammy and Gabriel really. I also have a secret fondness for RufusxBobby. I think in their younger days they had some pretty wild times ( as evident by the episode where Bobbies life was flashing before his eyes. ) I think, I know what really happened in Omaha.

Outside of that I love extremely obscure fandoms, such as slash pairings from the Scifi movie, the Tin Man. My all time favorite is well Ed Edd'n Eddy pairings.
Last edited by Poggio; 04-26-2012 at 11:09 AM.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 11:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
We can def. arrange that! :D

I think the Sammy and Gabriel thing was some sort of need to give Sam an angel too (without involving Lucifer since he's, well, the devil haha).

I want to see Cas again! And I want to see how Dean makes it all better and apologizes for how big of a dick he's been all those years to Cas with all his "sacrifice everything I have for Dean's ideals" thing. (I hope they show us Halucifer interaction too. o.o And the fact that Halucifer can tell who he's haunting.)

I've never really shipped it since we get so little of Rufus to work with, but Bobby's episode made me just gurgle all over the place with love. Haha.

Yeah, the hard to find fandom slash. (My fave from Ed Edd'n Eddy is KevinxEdd. >/./> )
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 12:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
YESSSSS you have no idea how much I love you right now. Well I will love you more if you tell me what color you think double d's hair is. xD.

I am usually a fan of side pairings in a series never the main ones. I think I started writing the adventures of young bobby and young rufus and because I haven't watch all of the episodes my friend got miffed I kinda messed up the shows cannon. Which season or episode are you in because I think he does come back.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 12:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  
OMG you too! :D (It's so hard to find fan art of them.) Especially since the show's back on cartoon network I've been trying to look through the wide internet for a good fanfiction but so far haven't hit gold. [/ and I think he's a blond. Isn't there an episode or something where they show that?)

And I'm up to date on what's been aired (season 7). 1-6 is on netflix, and then I bought some of the episodes that I wanted to see on amazon. (Not all of the episodes are worth buying imho). And yeah he came back and then sacrificed himself again and then, well, I don't know how far you've seen.

I wish Ash had played a bigger role. I love that guy so much!
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 12:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
u-u Daw I think he has black hair but that is okay, it is only because I read a really good Ed and Edd fanfic where the author makes Ed blonde and Double D with black hair. Is it? I do not have cable so I do not get to watch it as much any more.

Lol I watch bits and pieces of it since my work some times has me closing on friday nithgt. I always find time to recap on the CW website when I can. Though lately my friday nights have been consumed by Grimm.

Business in front party in the back XD. As much as I like Slash I did like Ellen and Jo and well if Deans daughter had, had a chance to grow up I bet she would have been the next Jo.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 12:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
Yeah. They're doing specials on Friday's now where they bring back some of the old classics. Dexters Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Cow and Chicken, what else... Johnny Bravo. They're all back Friday nights.

I've never actually seen any fan art without the hat on. And never read a fanfiction where they describe it. I just think his hair is multi-dimensional and thus has no color. o.o

I haven't really been interested in the new episodes until they rescue Cas. I really think Gamble hates Cas. Every episode she has the most control over he's either not in or something bad happens to him. (I think I hear an interview where she wasn't even happy with Cas becoming a regular character. D: But that's mah Misha.)

My favorite scene with him is when they go to Heaven and Dean's like "if it helps we got Ash killed too." "I'm cool with it!" "He's cool with it."

Dean's daughter weirded me out a little. I was like "wait what, mmm shirtless Dean... but wait what?" They did a decent job with it tho', as far as how it'd get created (but I just always assumed Dean would be one of those safe guys with how much he gets around. Bad Dean. Wear condoms if not. Haha.)

I think Ellen has to be my favorite female character in that show. God bless all the bad assery that is her. (I miss Jo too. ;_; )

I need to get into more TV shows.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 12:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Yeah, my friend has been totally pissed off with the way they have been handling Dean these past two seasons. I could care less so long as Sam is not the bad guy. I mean he takes the freaking fall for every thing while Dean is a saint. They both spent time in hell but they belittle Sam's time for freaking Dean angst. I did enjoy that Dean could not pull the sword out of the stone. Though I can see why she is miffed. He has been drinking, obsessing, and well frankly both of them are behaving out of cannon for what happened with in the first 5 seasons.

Yeah I did not like her, I did not like that Dean killed the kitsune either.

I also don't like that the Impala is gone, and well Sam's mac is gone and well Where in the hell is Chuck?

XD you should totally watch Grimm, It is slashable and well I need to play catch up on the episodes but if you like Supernatural then you might like it. It takes fairy tales and twist them into their own cannon.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 12:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
I agree with your friend. Like after season 5 something kinda went wonky. There's been beautiful gold pieces in the past two seasons but I'd say the over-all handling of it has been shit. It's like they're taking the personal human factor out of it. Feels flatter. (I recently went back to some of the first few seasons and lord so many tears.)

I think it's because they tried to be "sneaky" with how Sam got back that season 6 didn't appreciate it as much. Tho', there were several episodes where Dean chewed Cas out for not helping Sam. And we do have the whole Halucifer thing going down so I think they're trying. I love how supportive Sam is tho'. I kinda wanna see a 1x1 convo between Cas and Sam. They both tried their best to do right but it went so wrong. (And shoot, laptop dying. brb edit this post in a sec. with full reply.)

Yeah. They've been kinda bouncing around with how they behave. Tho Dean's always been an alcoholic, even since the first few episodes. lol

I liked the kitsune. ): I thought we were all for the good monsters.

IMPALA LOVE! I hate that Gambel's reign is throwing away all of our icons.

As far as Chuck goes, there's speculation that he was a "piece" or a manifestation of God and that he dissapeared when he felt "his work done" or something. I dunno, they really dropped that off. (Tho', I know for a fact that they planned 1-5 as a solid arch, so I think that was supposed to be kinda finalish ending.)

Sam's mac got smashed into pieces when they got hit by that car didn't it?

I'll take a look if it's on netflix. I don't have a lot of TV time but I do have a lot of internet time.
Last edited by Helsinki Harlot; 04-26-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Pfft His laptop got smashed because the writers made a villian that was pretty much superman and the only way to destroy them is to get them to eat themselves. They have an information network that spans the entire globe. And the only people that can help them are dead. I kinda liked the fact that Cas could bring them back from hell but now most of the angels that would help them are dead, and well Crowly the new devil is playing kiss ass.

I just man when you change every thing we love about the show you are abound to loose fans.

He has been but it hasn't been as habitual

Some one needs to bitch Slap Gamble.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 02:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
Yeah. I kinda feel like the Leviathan thing was... clutching at straws? (Although Leviathan!Cas is kinda awesome. All nutty and creepy and shit.) I think they're having huge continuity issues. Like, okay civil war in Heaven, kill Raphael, now what? What's going up there in the feather world? And that shirtless scene where they admitted they forgot to put Cas's hand print on Dean's shoulder so they're thinking of just leaving it out forever. =/

Yeah, it's like they can't have friends (and Sam can't have love interests, they all somehow end up dead or inaccessible). Some of the soul-less Sam episodes were kinda funny (the fairy/alien thing was my favorite.)

I do love Crowley tho'. Very classy man. Haha.

The series seems very confused right now. It's like it's entering it's awkward teenager stage of TV shows where it's not sure what to do with it'self.

Too true. I miss Kripe's work, he's the one that was essentially the man as far as I understand in seasons 1-5. :]
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 02:28 PM Reply With Quote