Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

In the Box
Default   #33  
/way later.

Liiink. ;.;

YES I AM. And stain them! :( Oh, they shall be very broken silverware... but now... I SLEEP!

Long, long hiatus.
Last edited by Mica; 01-19-2011 at 04:26 AM.
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 04:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident Crazy Cat Lady
That is amazing. * u* and so pretty~ /envy

I can draw a little bit, but rough chibis lacking details. xD My really cheap tablet sucks too, so I can't do anything fancy. I can't draw traditionally then scan them in to prettify it up on the computer, either. D8

.... Poor silverwares.

Good night. xD I'm heading off too, maybe just to read a book. I don't sleep until 6am these days..
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 04:37 AM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Default   #35  
OwO Oh- thank you. >w<

Aww, I still wants to seee! /nudge nudge. Those chibis take forever though since I procrastinate so much. Omgs, I love your avatar. I've been having serious issues making good avis here- then again my inventory is rather lacking and/or tiny anyway. XD

Hope you slept well! I did. XD

Long, long hiatus.
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 08:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Crazy Cat Lady
Drawing is still fun anyway. XD
Here's my dA: http://ingeniousfairy.deviantart.com/

Thank you, also. xD I just love playing with items in avatar communities. s'why I want mooore.

and even though I just joined, I had to donate a little. ; u; I think I will stay here for sure.

and yes, I slept well. Til 3pm.... XD
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Default   #37  
Ooh! dA! *Stalk stalk*

Hehe, me too but admittedly I decided not to focus on items on here. ^^ Just have fun!

Gasp- I never really have spare to donate, even if I did I'd probably not anyhow. XD I'm too stingy for it.

I slept 12 hours. @.@

Long, long hiatus.
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Crazy Cat Lady
I love items. xD but having fun is good.

I do a little, though most of my money goes toward paying off my car but I like to donate to help out sometimes. I do feel a pang of regret the moment I do so, then tell myself it was for a good cause. D< at least I'm not spending hundreds.

12? niiice. I finally slept around 6am or 7am, so 8-9 hours? Not bad. I usually got less. XD
Old Posted 01-19-2011, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Default   #39  
Everyone loves items. >.>... /really wants the yearly stuff.

Yeah that's true, at least it isn't in the hundreds. That kind of scares me- I mean wow. O_O;

Hey your art isn't too bad, what's wrong with your tablet though?

I usually get 12 hours normally, but I'm trying to CUT back on sleep. It isn't working. XD

Long, long hiatus.
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 01:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident Crazy Cat Lady
My tablet is just cheap. xD it's not the fancy 100000000 pressure thingmagig wacom tablet, and I can't draw clean lines with it. So I tend to just draw it messily. At least I could accomplish a style like that, despite how I suck at detailing. xD
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 04:51 AM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Default   #41  
Hey, my tablet wasn't that pricy. It's wacom yeah but like, 60$? My sister bought the 100$ one- I dunno, too gimmicky for me. Mines very simple and it does a good job.

Messy isn't bad! Just sketch sketch- messy sketches are smexy. Oh lala~ *_*

Long, long hiatus.
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Crazy Cat Lady
Mine was $30. xD it's not a well known brand either... heck, I don't even know what it is. Right now, no drawing programs works with my tablet (well, the pen does function with everything else, but it just won't draw at all), but it works fine in Paint. Fff. It also has issues that when I draw, it would suddenly make a huge random line out of place, but horray for Undo. D:

Yeah, I'll never be as good as the.. really great artists. XD but it's just fun to doodle.
Old Posted 01-21-2011, 12:38 AM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Default   #43  
Wow that is cheap! o_o And that also sounds really annoying- though I personally love paint. XD

Pft, but that's exactly how I see it. I only like to doodle- not an aspiring artist or anything. XD It's just a hobby. I've got a lot of years of boredom so I had a bit of practice. >.> It's fun to see your doodles improve though.

Long, long hiatus.
Old Posted 01-21-2011, 12:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident Crazy Cat Lady
Cheap indeed. XD I already knew my drawing skills is.. quite lacking so I didn't want to spend money on a much pricer tablet if I couldn't draw well enough. Paint is lovely though, but it lacks layers options. :c that's how I do my art~ lineart in second later, and color in the background to make it look nice.

Definitely nice to see improvements XD Sadly I haven't practiced enough, but I can keep trying. I never had much patience keeping it up, though (which is why I can't understand how some artists has to spend a week or so just to do one art. D: I like to finish things in one go)

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ★

*:・゚ ✧*:・゚

new comic by pachi.
go check it out. ñ 3ñ
Old Posted 01-21-2011, 01:05 AM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Default   #45  
Ah yeah- layers... they're our best-friends. >.>; But yeah that is understandable, at least I've been drawing for several years until I decided to buy the tablet.

Oh, I can't imagine spending over a week(non-stopish) to several months. I think the thought scares me deeply, I usually take 3 days or so if I'm really serious about it. Eh, I'm too lazy for it so most of my stuff are a few hours to like 10 minute things. *Lazyyy*

I'm working on another commission. x.x; Line art is done- yay!

How is your questing coming along? =D

Long, long hiatus.
Old Posted 01-21-2011, 02:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident Crazy Cat Lady
Yeah, mine are usually done quickly. xD good luck with that commission!

I managed to get a few cheap things when this started, and just trying to save up first so I can decide which item to grab first. xD or get a couple at once. I do not like having the same avatar for a long period of time (meaning, a day. lol)

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ★

new comic by pachi.
go check it out. ñ 3ñ
Old Posted 01-21-2011, 04:30 AM Reply With Quote  
In the Box
Default   #47  
XD Thanks.

Ooh, I know how that is. Actually, most of my expensive items I got for very cheap. I didn't think it'd inflate this fast. O.O I like to have that 'nice' avatar that makes me happy then leave it for a few days/weeks? Otherwise I'll keep changing until I'm happy or I get more items to use. ._.;

But there isn't much to catch up on unless you're wanting a lot of doubles/triples/and so on. @.@

Long, long hiatus.
Old Posted 01-21-2011, 05:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident Crazy Cat Lady
Awesome. xD Sometimes if I make an avatar I really like, I keep it for a bit longer.

But that's good there isn't much here so I could try catching up - if I can post more, that is.

Anyway, it's 5:20am. I should try sleeping...

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ★

new comic by pachi.
go check it out. ñ 3ñ
Old Posted 01-21-2011, 06:20 AM Reply With Quote