Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #17  
finally he lucked out, right as the door clicked he saw the man pass by. he reached out and caught the edge of a coat. he pushed out of the elavator and tried to get a firmer hold, the other wriggled free and sped from the door leaving him to stumble, he corrected quickly and lunged for the other man taking him down. the other struggled in his grip but he had the advantage of strength. he managed to jam his thumb in the others solar plexus causing the other male to cry out. he pressed his thumb harder "quit struggling"
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Samuel did not stop struggling at the stranger's request. Why should he listen, this was most likely the murderer or someone who worked with the murderer. There could be many more people killing the others in the towers. Samuel struggled harder against his enemy while at the same time trying to curb his cries of pain from the thumb in his solar plexus. "Get off." Samuel growled pointlessly more then sure the guy would not listen.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #19  
he growled out a sigh and swapped his finger for the heel of his palm the other bucked and writhed under him nearly pitching him off "i said enough!" he pressed hard enough to make most throw up or pass out. he needed this one alive. he struggling lessened and stopped though he doubted it was because the other had lost awareness, he bent down awkwardly his hand still pressed on the man's lower abdomen. "listen and listen well. i don't have to take a hostage." he let it sink in for a moment before he continued "if i let you up will you behave yourself?"
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Samuel did not want to die and so nodded his head. He was not sure what exactly keeping him alive would do to help this guy or whoever he worked for but he figured he could stay to find out then get himself killed. "Yeah, I'll 'behave.'" Just because he had accepted his position did not mean he was defeated, Samuel let annoyance and distain drip into his voice at the very end.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #21  
"lets make sure you do" he rifled in his pockets looking for one of his tranqs he hissed as he sliced himself on a bit of broken glass. gingerly he pulled everything from his pocket. he had broken his other adrenaline, most likely while fighting the oaf under him. he sighed but did not dwell on it, he'd just have to be fast. he popped the seal on the tranquilizer and skillfully assembled it with one hand. he pricked the other with the syringe and injected about a third. "there, it'll make you feel better" he counted to twenty and let the other up making sure to keep an arm though it was less to keep him from running and more to keep him upright. he made sure to dose just enough to give the other one hell of a tilt
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 07:01 PM Reply With Quote  
chompy charity
Samuel saw the syringe and went as still as possible. The more he struggled the worse this would be but he still watched the syringe suspiciously. And despite the other's words he doubted it would make him feel better at all. Shortly after he had been injected, Samuel felt woozy and sleepy. "Whad'ya drug me with?" He asked only slightly aware what was coming out of his mouth.
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #23  
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepines

"just a sedative, you won't die or suffer any after-effects" he popped the needle-tip from the syringe and pocketed the rest. he led the other carefully to the elevator. "watch your step" they ascended to the medic's floor and he led the other out. sitting the man gently on the floor he went about gathering tape and syringes he also found several sedatative drugs both injectable and consumable. he bagged what he found along with the usual slew of band-aides aspirin and alcohol. he was just as careful pulling the other back up making sure not to jar him, it would not due for his hostage to get sick all over the place. they headed back to the elevator and then up to the top of the tower.
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 08:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
The ride was mostly uneventfull and it passed for Samuel in a slight haze. He was aware they had stopped and where going up but that was almost all he could tell. He stumbled out of the elevator even with the other person's assistance. Samuel tried to take in his surrounding and figure out something, he would go for anything right now. He was able to focause enough to tell this was the top of the tower and that gave him minute confort except something told him it shouldn't.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-24-2011, 08:09 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #25  
by the time they got out he figured something was wrong "shit, you are sensitive aren't you?" he did not expect an answer and did not receive one. "we can't film if you can't talk" he he shifted his bag and pinched the bridge of his nose. there was no helping it, he had to wait for the drug to wear off some. unfortunately there was no telling how long it'd take to wear off and he did not have another adrenaline.he was discouraged and could feel himself flagging. he looked at the other "you are lucky, you get to live a few moe hours at least" he led the man to the chai and sat him down. he tied the man up with an entire roll of medi tape on both his hands and legs leaving him firmly taped to the chair. carefully he tipped the chair sideways onto the floor. "ok, we are going to take a nap now, be a good boy and don't choke on anything." he made sue the other was in no danger of drowning should he throw up after-all and then backed up a few feet to the door. he reached an arm up and locked it then leaned back. goddess he was tired. he fell asleep.
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Samuel, dispite his best attempts, quickly fell into a coma sleep. His body was combating the chemicals of the benzodiazepine. Samuel dropped off quickly and took a while to resurface from the drug induced sleep. Having temporary forgotten why he was tied to a chair his first thought and sound was, "Wah?"
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-24-2011, 09:23 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #27  
he twitched awake at the sound his hand instinctively going for the knife at his thigh. he relaxed as he realized it was simply the technician. "how do you feel? what is your name? do you understand what is happening right now?
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Other then the blood all pooling in the head he felt fine and said so. Then all of what his captor asked him proccessed, "You kidnapped me and you don't know my name?" Samuel asked disbelieving. "And I think I have a pretty good idea what happened. You killed everyone working at the towers," With the exception of the one worth the most to earth, "kidnapped me and probably plan on holding me hostage. Am I right?"
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-24-2011, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #29  
he sighed, his head hurt and his limbs felt leaden but he stood anyway "you just came off sedatives, temporary memory-loss is not unheard of, i wanted to see if you were able to recall both short-term and long term memories" he stretched his sore limbs and walked over to the other picking up the chair "temporary hostage most likely. if negotiations are not made or met your life is forfeit" he checked the other's hands making sure they were not discolored or swollen. "move you fingers for me please"
Old Posted 10-24-2011, 09:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Samuel did as directed and moved his fingers. "So I'm only as good as far as negotations?" It was an interesting scenario and one he hoped not to be repeating anytime soon. "So what exactly do you want to get from Earth or the moon, Echo?" His captor had not given his name and Samuel did not feel like asking.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-25-2011, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #31  
echo? he had only spent a few hours in the company of this person, most of which the other was not aware for, and already the man had given him a name, as if he were a pet. he watched the man wriggle his fingers, reaction time was good and there was circulation. "yes, and you will be my bargaining pawn for making the un retract all plans for building anymore buildings on this planet. to prevent them from repairing the remains of these three towers built or to build new towers on any other planet within traveling distance." he stuck two fingers to the man's neck pulse was strong, no skipping or irregularities. "should they fail to negotiate you will die here, you have seen too many things that can be used against my fellows. hopefully should you have to die you may do it alone." he knew there was a good chance that his superiors would have him deleted should he fail.
Old Posted 10-25-2011, 10:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Samuel gave a humorless chuckle when the other laid out what he wanted to happen, "Might just want to kill me now, Echo, and spare yourself the trouble of keeping me alive. They aren't going to agree to those demands even with /my/ life on the line." And was that not the truth, the world leaders had decided that every planet with in a certain distance was to be completly strip mined of any and all resources. "And there are more of you running around?" One murderous guy working for Mar's benfit was more then enough in Samuel's mind.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 03:30 PM Reply With Quote