Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #49  
To be honest.. most people want huge boobies.. o 0 don't know why.. kind of wastes the beauty of the OC if her boobs are too big in my opinion.. I find small to medium always work best.. but than living with erm.. I kind of don't have to sit there and be like.. I want big boobies on my OCs.. -and no.. my boobies are not going to be shown to anyone who wants references.. o 0;-
Old Posted 02-10-2013, 12:53 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Haha, yes, I understand that.

I have tried to draw a friend's OC and she talking me down on my art work, saying I made her OC's boobies too big, then I did another one of her OC's with small boobies and she told me her OC was a young girl, played at age 12. XD

So I am very much lost when it comes to boobies on any female.

Old Posted 02-10-2013, 01:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #51  
-chuckles- Say what?

One of my OCs is 13 and if anyone draws her having boobies, I will be like... -eyebrow arches- Kinky much you pervs?

Takes alot, and I mean alot of practice.. I honestly can't draw males, I keep wanting to give them boobies. XD -Sorry Jay, I guess your a cross dresser, finishes drawing Jay in a dress- ^ ^;
Old Posted 02-12-2013, 10:15 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Oh wow... XD

I don't know, I think males are the easiest. You got the broad shoulders, the muscle toned arms and legs, with a flat chest. If you really want to get into it, give them a little bumps with shade to show they are more then flat. Shows the tone of the muscles, and if too much, show their chubbiness. XD

Old Posted 02-12-2013, 10:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #53  
I'm very old fashioned.. I just can't see a thirteen year old with a chest.. or a real one.. maybe a bra stuffed with tissues?

XD One of these days, I'll get the hang of the males. I know I have one waiting to be drawn so maybe.. -please Kag don't kill me if looks like Advent has boobs.. D: than again, maybe he's a secret cross dresser? Yea, that's it... ^ ^'-
Old Posted 02-12-2013, 10:39 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Cross dressing for every one. ~^.^

Old Posted 02-12-2013, 10:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #55  
Haha.. when in doubt.. just draw them in a dress and give them boobs. XD

but back to being serious... I think certain ages do benefit from boobies and others don't.. anyone younger than thirteen, in my mind, won't be getting boobies.. I know kids get them when they are younger these days.. but than, are you going to draw an eight year old looking wearing clothes someone in their twenties would wear?
Old Posted 02-12-2013, 11:03 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Yes, eight year old defiantly wouldn't have boobies. But I think around the pre-teens younger girl may have them. Like 11, 12, 13. But not really big ones.

This was the other one I did for a friend and she got up set that it had boobies when she is only 11/12 Young looking Neko

Now I tried to fix it, by making her shirt more darker, more black, even though the shirt was to be black anyways, but my black is usually lighter to use shade. This one I did without it and just tried to make her seem still young.

Old Posted 02-12-2013, 05:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #57  
-nods-

I could understand that and I quite agree but again depends on the owner of the OC as well.. I have had people be like, I want huge boobies on my art.. o 0 like.. okay.. erm.. -sticks in pile for when in mood to do huge boobies-
Old Posted 02-12-2013, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Yes, It does depend on the owner of the OC. Just sometimes they only have details of what they want and it gets a bit harder to do them without references. Those are the ones I try to stay away from, unless they have reference to what they wear and such, especially how their hair is styled... XD

You say long hair, I could do long hair and yet, they would be like no she doesn't have bangs. XD

Old Posted 02-13-2013, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #59  
On a side note; My boobs started growing when I was 8 and they got pretty big pretty quickly.. so screw logic with a jackhammer.
Old Posted 02-13-2013, 05:21 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Yes, true with most of our bodies being different and doing things out of sorts. But it's people who have oc's that tell us their lives and they don't have boobies... XD

Where I just suspect hitting pre-teens there would be something showing. lol

Old Posted 02-13-2013, 05:42 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #61  
I swear my life is dictated by hentai logic.
Old Posted 02-13-2013, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Could be... Could be... Maybe you were a creator of it in your pass life. XD

Old Posted 02-13-2013, 05:56 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #63  
Sounds legit. It'd explain a lot.
Old Posted 02-13-2013, 06:03 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Well yes, it would. Though one would never know really.

It's so hard to figure it all out.

So keep an open mind about everything. lol

Old Posted 02-13-2013, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote