Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default Bo and Honor 1x1 ~Possible M~   #1  
Me and Honor only

There might be Mature content in this RP. Read at your own risk.

Profile:

Name:
Calvin Edward Jacobs
Eye color:
Green
Brief Bio:
Loves Photography
Appearance:

Name:
Jessica Raine Kaelin
Eye color:
Blue
Brief Bio:
Loves the Ballet
Appearance:

Last edited by Bovice; 07-02-2011 at 03:58 AM.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 02:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Name:
Brianna Ariel Smith

Eye Color:
greyish green

Brief Bio:
Plays the guitar

Appearance:

Last edited by Honor; 06-22-2011 at 03:32 PM.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 02:34 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #3  
{Aww she's cute xD . And would you say Calvin's hair is red or reddish copper or just copper? And sorry its lame, but I didn't want / can't assume where your character is.}

Calvin sighed as he walked out of the classroom, Oh so boring. He thought to himself as he removed the lens cap from his camera. He put it up to his eye and started snapping pictures of the students that were stopped at their lockers or stopped talking to friends. He loved to get pictures of people when they were happy.

Old Posted 06-22-2011, 02:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Briana rounded the corner of the hall, practically skipping. She wasn't particularly happy about anything, she just liked to skip. She grinned when she saw Calvin, his back to her, taking pictures of students. She walked up behind him as quietly as she could, and not knowing if he had noticed her or not flung her arms around his shoulders and then lay there in a relaxed manner. "You know, you almost look like some stalker trying to get a good picture of whomever he is stalking." She teased.

((I'd say it was a reddish copper))
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #5  
Calvin jumped when he felt arms around around his shoulders, he got ready to kiss one of the hands, figuring it was his girlfriend. His green eyes lidded halfway when he heard Briana's voice, "I am a stalker, didn't you know that?" He chuckled. "It's so easy to stalk, you should try it." He patted her hand. He pulled out his phone as he felt it vibrate, he read the text message from his girlfriend,"D<". He glanced around trying to find her but she couldn't be seen. "Anyway, so how was your last class?" He sighed a little as he put his phone back into his pocket.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 03:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Briana laughed and released him after he had checked his phone. She didn't need to see the message to know who it was from. "As fun as stalking sounds, I think I'll pass. It might interfere with my school work." She grinned. "Boring as ever. I'd already studied the material." She told him, trying not to sound like such a nerd, though it was impossible. "Yours?"
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #7  
"Ah yes homework, I have a ton to do tonight." Calvin sighed. "There is my nerdy best friend." He chuckled as he turned around. "To tell you the truth I wasn't really paying attention. We were talking about Shakespeare... I think." He shrugged. "Wait stay just like that." He backed up a step and quickly snapped the picture. "Beautiful." He smiled as he put the lens cap back on his camera.

"Calvin~" A brown hared girl walked up behind the reddish copper hared boy.

Calvin rolled his eyes a bit before he turned around, "Hi Jess." He smiled slightly.

"Hi is all you have to say?" The girl called Jess pouted. "I brought you your jacket. I don't want my boyfriend to get sick." She smiled as she stepped forward and placed a kiss on the boy's lips. She gave him a hug and narrowed her eyes at Brianna.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 03:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna simply smiled at Jess as if nothing at all were amiss. She knew Jess was jealous of her and Calvin's relationship, but found it ridiculous. After all, which one of them had the liberty to kiss the boy? It certainly wasn't Brianna. 'But O, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man's eyes.' She quoted Shakespeare mentally.

"I think getting sick is the least of his worries, if he doesn't start studying soon." She teased him lightly.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 03:39 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #9  
"I'm still getting A's in my classes." Calvin smiled as he glanced back at Brianna. "Would you like a ride home Brianna, or would you want to join us for a bite to eat?" He removed Jess's arms from his neck because she was starting to choke him. Before Brianna could answer Jess was pulling him away. "J-..just a second." His tone was please help.

Jessica clenched her jaw when Calvin invited Brianna to their date, she quickly grabbed his wrist and started dragging him down the hall. She turned a corner and threw the boy into the wall, "What in the hell are you doing? Why did you invite her on our date!?" She crossed her arms.

Calvin rubbed his head after it smacked into the wall, "She is my best friend, I don't feel right ditching her." He kept his voice low because he didn't want to attract any attention.

"Who cares? She just wants you for your money!" She narrowed her eyes.

"Excuse me?! If anyone is after my money its you! Ever since your dad lost a lot of money in the stock market you have been asking me to buy every damn thing for you!" He was past keeping it quiet.

Jess scoffed and slapped him across the face, "How dare you!?" She stared at him hard.

Calvin grabbed his cheek after she slapped him, "Fuck you Jessica. We are done." He rarely swore like that. He pushed himself off of the wall and headed back to Brianna.

"You haven't done that in a long time!" Jess yelled down the hall as Calvin walked away. "You are a stubborn asshole Calvin Edward." She threw his jacket down the wall and stormed out.

Calvin was still holding his cheek when he made it back to Brianna, "Sorry, are you ready?" His face was flushed with anger.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 03:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
It was all Brianna could do not to grin like an idiot. She was happy that Calvin and Jess had broken up, though she wasn't sure how Calvin felt about it. Even though he had been the one to break them up, Brianna still felt he might need some time, and perhaps ice cream, to get over it.

Carefully she moved his hand from his cheek and replaced it with her own in order to inspect the damage. She whistled, "She didn't hold back did she?" Being sure not to let her hand stay there any longer than necessary, she pulled it away and tugged on his arm so they could start walking away from the scene.

"You wanna come over my house? We have ice cream."
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #11  
Calvin winced slightly as Brianna placed her hand on his cheek, "No she didn't." He sighed. He was a little sad when Brianna removed her hand from his cheek. "Maybe ice cream will help." He smiled a little as he wrapped Brianna's arm in his. "I'm glad she didn't do something else." He was in fact referring to Jess kneeing him in the groin. He bent over and picked up his jacket as they walked by it. He gently leaned his head on Brianna's shoulder with a sigh, "Was she always a bitch to you?" He green eyes watched Briana's expressions closely. He closed his eyes after a moment, "I wish I could pick the right quote from Freud." He chuckled a little. Psychology was his favorite subject, if he couldn't make it as a photographer he was gonna become a Psychologist.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 04:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna laughed knowing exactly what he was referring to. "I think she'd be to worried about," She cleared her throat, "damaging that area. You know she'll be asking for you back pretty soon, right?" She said with a rueful smile. She could see it now. Jess using whatever tactic to she had to to get him back.

Her expression faltered when he asked about how Jess had acted around her. She had in fact always behaved the same way, but she didn't want to make Calvin feel bad by telling him so. "Well, she was never actually friendly, not that I was bothered." She waved her free hand like it was nothing.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 04:32 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #13  
"I know, but this time she crossed the line." Calvin sighed. Plus I kinda like someone else. He thought to himself. "I'm sorry Bri, I'm just an normal oblivious guy I guess." He shook his head. He wrapped his free arm around her waist in a hug, he removed it after a second. He glanced at a few people that were staring at him, "Here is my camera so you can take a picture." He removed his head from Brianna's shoulder and narrowed his eyes at the people.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Brianna nodded. "Very true. Like with most men you only think with your... heart." She nudged him slightly to let him know she was only kidding. She blushed a little as he hugged her waist, knowing he only meant it in friendship. She raised an eyebrow at his reaction to the stares. "You... definitely need some ice cream." She pulled him along so that they were outside now.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #15  
"Ouch, that hurts." Calvin put his hand over his heart. "But you think you your brain," He poked her head gently. "Not your heart." He placed his open hand on her chest over her heart, he let it linger for a moment before he removed it. "But they don't need to stare at me, she is the one who went apeshit." He hit his head with his hand. "I need to stop swearing like this." He shook his head with a sigh. He took the lead and pulled Brianna to his Mercedes. "So your place then?" He let go of her arm and pulled out his keys. He unlocked the doors and opened the passenger door for her, "Ladies first."
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
"My brain has never lead me wrong before. I trust that it won't do so." She felt her heartbeat speed up as he placed his hand over her heart. That was exactly why she didn't follow her heart, because it wanted something she couldn't have. "Hmm, seems there is a bit of a gentleman in you after all." She grateful slide into her seat and buckled her seat belt. "Yeah my place. Parents are at some business meeting so we'll have the place to ourselves."
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote