Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Vampire Lord
Default   #17  
"So have I, there was this one girl in Argentina..." Renee trailed off as she bit her bottom lip. "I was the one who disobeyed orders to come out here." She looked at Sanai with apologetic eyes. She nodded weakly and saluted Sanai, "They are dull, but if you want me to come with I will. I have nothing else better to do, other then read the damn books the council gave me." She sighed. "I miss the books that the humans used to write about us, like how we burst into flames when we went out in the sun." She smiled. "The ones I found most entertaining were called Twilight. Sparkling in the sun..." She trailed with a chuckle.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Sanai shook her head with a chuckle, "You need to get your head out of your ass and focus on more important things..not..books." With a silent sigh, she shook her head again, "No, I will handle it...don't be surprised if they, or I am forced, to demote you." With that, she vanished.

When she reappeared in the Main Hall, 8 pairs of eyes were instantly narrowed at her. Before any of them could speak, she quickly recounted the 'surprise attack' the humans had sprung onto Renee while she was out scouting; as per Sanai's orders. Her story was thorough, and her tone firm as she weaved the 'true story' into their minds. Once her account of the battle was finished, there was a long silence in the room while they mulled it over.

Sanai was not nervous. No one could say otherwise to what had happened as no one else was there. She stood, at attention, while she waited for their decision. After about five minutes though, she did began to wonder what they were silently discussing telepathically. She could easily invade and eavesdrop on their conversation without their knowing, but she would not.

Finally, the Head member spoke, his red eyes narrowed ever so slightly, "While we have decided to not demote Renee, you will be punished Sanai for giving orders without our consent. All commanding officers are well aware of how dangerous that area can be; thanks to the amount of half breeds siding with the humans. No vampire is allowed there alone or with a full platoon without my say so. Come here."

Sanai nodded as the Leader spoke, stepping up to him as he commanded her to do so. Even when he stood, she was still taller than him at 5'10" [6'1.5" with her boots]. She kept her gaze respectful as she glanced down to the 5' 7" man, "Yes, Sir?"

The man reached up, removing the silver cap from her shoulder to reveal the two stars sewn onto her sleeve; as she refused to wear a cap. He pulled off both stars, throwing them to the floor, "Get the eagle patch..Colonel.." With that, he motioned for her to leave as he sat back down.

Sanai was surely stunned, but nodded and turned on her heel and walked away. Two whole ranks? That's a bit..extreme.. She kept her head high as she left the room, quickly navigating through the House to get her new patch. Once it was sewn on, she disappeared, reappearing next to Renee; wherever the girl may have wandered off to.
{51.52 Au ;D}
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 01:23 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #19  
Renee shook her head as Sanai disappeared, "I should of just stayed put." She internally smacked herself. After a few minutes she disappeared and landed in a even worse looking house. She looked around, "You used to be beautiful." She sighed as she sat on a stair. She looked up to Sanai when she appeared. "What did they say?" She frowned.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 01:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Sanai let out a quiet growl at Renee, though she was not mad at the younger vampire. She pulled her sleeve to show the patch for the Colonel. "Demoted...but...it could be worse I suppose..." She sighed, sitting next to Renee on the stairs, "I'l be lucky if they even let me keep this rank for an extended period of time...I just hate how I have to answer to the Brigadier General now. He's such an ass...I just know he's going to rub it in my face and strive to get me further demoted."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 01:42 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #21  
"They didn't have to do two ranks." Renee frowned deeper. And now so do I. She looked to the floor. "I'm so sorry Sanai, I know how much rank means to you." She sighed as she glanced at the woman. "This is all my fault." She hung her head.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 01:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Sanai playfully swatted Renee on the back, "Lighten up my dear! All is not lost! At least he can tolerate you." She jumped up to her feet, unusually chipper at the moment, "Seeing as I'm no longer tied up with the Generals and their boring 'work work work' mindset, I think we should have a bit of..fun." She grinned deviously as she turned to face Renee, "Come ooonn~ I'll let you pick~"
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 01:55 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #23  
"Ya well that isn't something I'm proud of." Renee crossed her arms with a shudder. "You love that mindset..." She trailed off as she looked up to Sanai. "You can pick." She stood up and straightened her pants.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 02:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Sanai frowned, "Renee, will you just relax? While I do enjoy it, it is a bit refreshing to get away. Did you know I haven't had a 'day off' in over 500 years? I want to enjoy it before the LTG. Waldemar huffs and puffs at the Board to reinstate my rank." She grabbed Renee's hand with both of hers, gently pulling her forward, "Come on, I know just the thing! We have an over-populated P.O.W tank that needs some purging..."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 02:08 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #25  
"I'll try, I just don't like the fact that this is my fault." Renee sighed. "LTG. Waldemar is very nice though. He helped me a lot before I was assigned to you. And he even got me up to Major." She smiled a little bit. "Let's go then." She nodded.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 02:24 PM Reply With Quote  
"I bet he's already at their throats." With that, she teleported the both of them to the dungeon below the House. "You may have first pick~" She glanced around at all the malnourished humans, "What a sad bunch...I was hoping for a bit more..energy..."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 02:36 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #27  
"He probably is." Renee smiled gleefully. She scanned the cages, "Well I know how to make them jump." She pulled out a napkin from her pocket. She unwrapped the napkin reveling a cookie, and broke it in half. She tossed one half into the cadge as she bit into the other half. "I have a sweet fang." She smiled evilly as the humans attacked each other for the cookie. She teleported the human who finally won the half of cookie next to her making him drop it. Within seconds she bit into the man's neck, draining him of his blood.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 02:48 PM Reply With Quote  
"I thought I told you to not play with your food Renee..." She chuckled a bit, glancing through one of the over-crowded cages, "Hmm..this bunch looks like they're almost dead..not much nourishment there.." She moved down the line.

Suddenly a tall black haired man appeared in front of Sanai. He had a well decorated ribbon rack and one shiny silver star sewn onto his uniform's sleeve. He narrowed his yellow eyes at her, "What do you think two are doing down here?"

Sanai whirled around, recognizing the voice as the BG's. She winced as she confirmed her suspicion and quickly saluted the man, keeping her gaze straight forward. "LTG Waldemar asked me to ensure the cages were not 'bursting at the seams', as he stated it." Not..entirely true.

He looked over to Renee, "Did she receive the same orders? According the Board, you were supposed to report to CSM Roullie in California and Renee was to report to me for her next assignment." He looked back to Sanai, "And last I checked, LTG Waldemar did not have power of their word...so get going."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #29  
Renee's eyes became wide when she heard the BG's voice. She dropped the human and saluted.

Suddenly a copper hared man appeared a few feet behind the BG. "Brigadier General..." The man sighed. "I may not have control over the board's word, but I do have a lot of pull." He smirked. He walked over to Sanai and lifted up the silver cap on her shoulder. In one swift movement he removed the eagle patch, and threw it to the ground. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a two star patch, "Major General Zontini." He handed the patch to her.

Renee kept saluting as the LTG appeared.

The man smiled as he walked over to Renee, he scrunched down slightly so he could look the girl in the eyes. "Renee, what am I going to do with you?" He went to her collar and removed the eagle pins on the right and left side. "I would like you to do me a favor.." He trailed off as he put the pins into his pocket. "I would like you to keep an eye on Sanai for me... Brigadier General Sullivan." He pulled out two one star pins from his pocket. He quickly pinned them to Renee's collar, "Brigadier General Manco." He turned around to look at the black hared vampire.
Last edited by Bovice; 06-12-2011 at 04:02 PM.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 03:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Sanai swiftly brought her hand up in salute as the LTG appeared, "Thank you, Sir.." She took the patch and placed it in her pocket to be sewn on later.

Brigadier General James Manco narrowed his eyes at the LTG but saluted nonetheless, "You cannot reinstate her rank Lieutenant General Waldemar...she's on a probationary period." He clenched his fists as he promoted Renee to a BG. "I do not recall a promotion in order for her...she barely even skirted by to become a Colonel."

Sanai looked to Manco, "I do believe you are addressing the Lieutenant General in the wrong tone of voice Brigadier General Manco. I would suggest fixing your attitude before I have you demoted to Major. Do I make myself clear?" She turned to the LTG, saluting him again, "Thank you very much, Sir for reinstating my rank. I appreciate it very much."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 04:00 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Default   #31  
"By the order of the board I can." The brown hared man crossed his arms. "And Renee has shown a lot of promise and she did defend herself quite well against a human attack earlier tonight." He glanced back at Renee. "Your very welcome Major General Zontini." He saluted the woman back. He narrowed his light brown eyes at the black hared vampire, "Brigadier General Manco, I am rather insulted that you have taken this tone with me." He moved quickly so he was holding the man by the throat. "Now James... I suggest you apologize before I kill you." He snarled.

Renee lowered her hand when the LTG turned away from her. She ran her fingers over her new pins, a small smile came over her face.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 04:12 PM Reply With Quote  
James bit his tongue, his fists clenched to the point of breaking the skin, "Forgive my rudeness Lieutenant General Waldemar...I don't know what came over me.."

Sanai went over to Renee, patting her lightly on the back, "Congratulations Renee...I'm really proud of you." She turned to Waldemar, "Forgive my interruption, Sir, but I would just like to make sure that I may continue with my previous...research? And if I may request that Brigadier General Sullivan accompany me? I would dislike my platoon being torn up over her well earned promotion."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 04:18 PM Reply With Quote